• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
yup, we're mostly melee. welcome to korea, dude :)

if you can, try to give me some notice if you'll be up in the city. the more details, the better the chances we can get more ppl to come.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i'm busy friday and saturday..may be burnt out too much to travel after that.. we'll see

xCKx

Smash Rookie
Well, it seems that this weekend I'll only be in Seoul on saturday afternoon-ish. If there's nothing going on then maybe I'll just try next weekend.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
looking pretty grim for this sunday. josh said he didn't know when he'll be free.

unless dave makes a miracle showing, doubtful for this week as well.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
hey guys sorry i've been flaking out a little bit lately. especially right after i said i wanted us to smash every week. my friend from illinois is out here, but i'm showing him around so it's been tough. next sunday we can smash at my place, but i'd prefer if more than one came out.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
hey guys, my friend will be staying at my place in konkuk by himself for a week. if anyone in korea wants to hit him up during this week, weekdays, let me know. he's available to play

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
all right, sorry guys about the past couple of weeks. my friend dan has left korea, so i'm free. i also have a few days off right now.

updates:
-i'm gonna start hosting every sunday, at 4pm my place. dave is pretty useless with hosting, so anyone want to play there call him.

josh where you at? you still in Korea?

hopefully marcus comes back soon. south korea smash has been in a pretty bad state every since dave turned homo.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
dave is pretty useless. i wouldn't be so pissed if he didn't affect other things i had to do, but he can't commit to anything. plus he's so dumb he doesn't get it.

at least if he were good at the game i could tolerate some of his bull ****.

myl197

Smash Apprentice
I had a slight feeling Ray was gonna eventually explode about Dave and I was right.. Sorry to hear about your incidents with Dave. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'll be arriving in Korea this Sunday (August 12) at 6:00pm assuming my flight doesn't get delayed. I'll help bring the south korea smash state back the way it should be when I arrive Ray. Are the new guys still around?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
only mike is still around, i can't seem to get in touch with josh.

it's a shame, he was the best talent we had in Korea for a while.

dave is the worst smasher and dumbest one by far. marcus, if you invite dave i am NOT coming. i repeat, i will not be in the same room as dave so long as i am in Korea.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
hey ray, do you think I could spend the night friday or saturday night? i am going to be in seoul on saturday to see a friend, but I was hoping we could play friday night and I could use the place to stay. There is a guy named 태균 who might be able to house me, and if worse comes to worst I can probably stay with my friend's uncle's family (my friends are going up to seoul to stay at their uncles' place, so i could stay there. But their uncle doesn't know me).

however, top pick would be spending the night at your place and getting some smash in. However, I understand if you're busy.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
josh is staying the night at my place. everyone except for **** face dave is welcome. i repeat, dave will never be invited to my place again, that stupid mother ****er

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
so me and josh got some good matches in, i thought i did better against him this time but josh still got the better of me :urg:
however, i'm really glad a guy like josh came to korea. he recognized i can hold my own considering we have such a small group of players. gg's josh ^^

marcus should have arrived in korea at some point today, but he hasn't replied to my text. hopefully he posts on the boards and let's us know what's up. if i hear anything, i'll try to let you guys know ASAP.

first of all, i want to apologize for any mixups when it came to hosting. since i'm the only one with a setup, i should have been better with hosting smashfests but a lot of stuff has been happening at work. also, friends have been coming out of the woodwork this summer. it's really hard to meet up with everyone AND continue to smash every week. i'll try to do a better job.

secondly, the summer for josh, mike, and even marcus will create a short window for us to play. we need to be clear about when we can all play and meet up. chances are we can only play for 1 more time with all us. (if dave shows up, i won't show. **** you dave, you piece of ****). I REALLY want marcus, mike, and josh to play together. i think we'd get to see some really hype matches. text me anytime and i'll try to see if we can all get together soon. korean smash <3

myl197

Smash Apprentice
yoyoyo so as all of u should know by now, I'm back in korea. Last night, Mike and I played for the first time. I made the trip to his place only to find out there's no setup so we ended up coming back to my place and playing but no big deal. I was quite impressed with the way Mike was playing Sheik considering it was his first time playing her. I got some good practice with the Sheik matchup thanks to that. As u said though, Mike, I want all 4 of us (me, Ray, u, Josh) to play sometime before u take off. Hopefully, it happens soon. Some more good news: Ray's not the only one with a setup anymore!

mjwuLFe94

Smash Rookie
True~ ggs marcus`~
Also this week schedule to me is wednesday impossible, but thursday friday and saturday is cool for me. Thursday not entirely, but saturday for sure~ Josh, Ray, and Marcus u cool with saturday? I was hoping if we could play that day~

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sunday is better for me this week. saturday night i am probably free, but i have to meet someone from 3pm.

again, i won't show up if dave is there.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
too much drama. you would think someone slept with someone's younger sister or something....anyway

i don't care who i play with, but I haven't been on here cause it didn't look like i Had any time to do anything before leaving korea.

However I should be free after lunch tomorrow around 2-3 until evening if anyone can host. But most people are probably working i bet. Anyway if possible just pm me with a phone number. if it's a reasonable distance from seoul I will come play.

I thought I remember ray saying that one of you guys won't be working

mjwuLFe94

Smash Rookie
Well confirmed. Today im too busy to play smash with yall and im leaving 2morrow morning. Ggs everyone and stay cool. Ima head back to the wildlands and wont be back till like next year summer

:phone:

Top Bottom