• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
The orchestra version gives it more kick. I vote that

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
What about Flying battery, Doomsday and S3&K Final Boss Remixes.

Yes It's from Sonic orochi's 'Light Speed' guide.

And titles?
*Ring get
*Faker
*"Darn blue hedgehog!"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ah, good old fingahs. I'm surprised Boxob hasn't heard it before. I mean, it's on Project ****ing Chaos, and EVERY Sonic fan has Project Chaos...

I say Original Sonic 3 Credits instead of remixes.

Oh, and that orchestral version is lame for the goal of our video, isn't it? Don't we want a fast paced video or something of that sort?

We should make a topic or discussion where we gather all the best songs we've nominated in one place and vote. This is getting messy already.

Boxob

Smash Champion
im interested in seeing what 'combos' you guys are thinking of using. I've mostly been seeing music discussions
I have videos that are unseen and have really sick **** stocks and combos on them, if anyone's interested in seeing, get someone to upload them for me.

:093:

Napilopez

Smash Lord
... you mean we're not just making a Sonic music video?
heehee!
Haha I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but no. Its going to be a very well synchronized and awesome combo vid =P Well the unedited version will just be like, clips basically put one after the other, with the best timing possible with as little editing possible. But yea I really think you guys will love what I have in store =P

This is going to rock. There are few other boards that would garner so much discussion and ideas for something like this as us Sonic's =P.

EDIT:

LOL @ the "I HAATEE THAT HEDGEHOGGG" thing. I'll just add in some echo and other sound stuff to make it sound like the voice is actually fading away as the star KO occurs =PP

And I like the idea of acts as well.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Yea music is quite fine for now... I haven't even heard it all because I don't have headphones here for using the public PCs in school -_-. My laptops' ethernet connection still doesn't wanna work which is annoyyinggg meee. I'm quite the tech dude and nothing so far seems to work ='( Ahh well I'll figure something out.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Nah the one I had I left at home for my fam. I don't wanna spend money on buying a new router(I mean common, I'm a college kid, gotta save all the money I can) but alas, it seems I must.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Haha I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but no.
Heh, srry, I was hoping the hidden "heehee!" would make it clear that I was joking.

But apparently, people miss my hidden messages waayy too often, and/or don't interpret them right. :/
Guess I should stop doing it altogether. HAHA DISREGARD THAT.... made ya look lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dude, do you not know me?
i quintuple post for the hell of it
its the sonic boards... nobody's really gonna do anything about it
have you seen all the boxob spam
20 bucks says tenki rolls up in here linking everyone of box's spam threads

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Title suggestions:

»Can't touch this
»Now I'll show you
»Spinning round round
»Fast and broken
»Rodent problems

Napilopez, do you have one of those accounts that can play videos over 10 minutes?

Napilopez

Smash Lord
No, I didn't even know there were such accounts on youtube. Either way, there is no real time limit. I have to make the video in a standard format first anyways, after which I'll upload to youtube.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, if you make some kind of special application, with the youtube ppl, they work your account so that your youtubes can be as long as you want

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Is this also a possible contender for a Non-Sonic song?

Midnight Carnival

GGX2's OST is full of sex and win; I'm pretty sure any song from there would be awesome for the video.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
About the YouTube time limit, it's really easy now to get more than 10 minutes. It's somewhere under your profile editor and change your profile type to Director. That's all, hah.

Umby

Smash Master
You don't need more than 9 minutes most of the time anyway.

Title Suggestion: Straaaange Isn't It?

Ask Tenki if you don't get the reference.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Titles "I'm Too Fast" or "Straaange Isn't It?"

These FTW!

Browny

Smash Hater
that malicious fingers remix is easily the best song posted yet.
Do you think some sonic ditto matches would work well for this. Over the next few days I plan to get footage of some Sonic dittos on GHZ with someone i play regularly on wifi. only thing is the quality isnt too great since i can only use my camcorder to record the TV, cant hook it directly to it (at least i dont know how to)

Boxob

Smash Champion
I heard KASR wants to fight me.

When I Dtilt to Utilt to Fsmash him IRL, can it be used in the video?

And don't worry, that combo works here, I gots Melee physics.

:093:

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I suggest "Mean&Vicious" by Lupe Fiasco. Lesser known song, good beat, but Idk anything about combo vids so scratch that. =)

Top Bottom