• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
so mic hitler gave me a second permapoint for posting a picture of a goat

tf is that ****

he's just mad that i'm railing his mom

Shears

Smash Master

tf is that ****

he's just mad that i'm railing his mom
Contact forum support. Its one thing to get an infraction point, its another thing to get a permapoint.

How can we ban him from this forum? Its mod terrorists like him that make us live in fear.

@ Mic_128 Mic_128

Also how can I see how many infraction points I have?

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
This is why we can't have nice things

but someday

sangoku will return and will bring balance to the boards

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
well excuse me

don't be salty because my metaphor was godlike

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN STAR WARS

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

In order for Apex 2014's retention rate to not go lower than the average retention rate for SSB64 (35.9%), we are going to need 57 players that went to apex 2014 attending apex 2015.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
three notes: infamous diablo = skyfire, sa-in-ne = *** vwls, and puff daddy didn't actually attend 2014.

we see that the lower level players (the charts are listed by placing) have a high chance of not returning. what are the raw numbers so i don't have to do math? that is, how many players went to 2012 but not 2013, and how many went to 2014 but not 2013?

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
three notes: infamous diablo = skyfire, sa-in-ne = *** vwls, and puff daddy didn't actually attend 2014.

we see that the lower level players (the charts are listed by placing) have a high chance of not returning. what are the raw numbers so i don't have to do math? that is, how many players went to 2012 but not 2013, and how many went to 2014 but not 2013?
It's in the second image.
2010 - 22 went, 8 went next year's - 36.36%
2012 - 64 went, 21 went next year's - 32.81%
2013 - 96 went, 37 went next year's - 38.54%

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
so there are 118 players who went to apex but haven't returned, and if the rate stays somewhere in the 30s, there will be another 100 who don't return for apex 2015, right? let's decrease that to 200 to account for people who still play online/ooc people who won't come back.

let's add another...50 to that to show the people who still do play online but haven't gone to the big one - cookies, real, some wc fellas, etcetc.

there are 250 more people that COULD BE COMING TO APEX but are not for various reasons. clearly, the potential for growth is huge, but we simply have no way of even finding these people or convincing them to keep playing or coming to events.

if my math is bad **** you

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
guys i have a serious question

why do the mods around here think they're the ****?
'' be lucky i didnt ban you''
''be lucky i didnt infract you''
wtf ^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer

tf is that ****
No, I gave you a perma point because you have received 12 infraction points in a 6 month period. It's in the global rules and applies to everyone, not specifically you.

Shears

Smash Master
This is not a joke. Playing console at Xanadu the console DSed. Me and @TTP were playing friendlies and it DSed. Jiggly just started moving on its own, unplugged the controller and it was still moving. Had to reset console. WTF?!?!?! Has this ever happened to anyone before? I feel like this whole console thing was just one big sham. I've never seen it before and now everything I know about console, smash, life is in question. What is real? Is there a god? How the hell does console DS?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
This is not a joke. Playing console at Xanadu the console DSed. Me and @TTP were playing friendlies and it DSed. Jiggly just started moving on its own, unplugged the controller and it was still moving. Had to reset console. WTF?!?!?! Has this ever happened to anyone before? I feel like this whole console thing was just one big sham. I've never seen it before and now everything I know about console, smash, life is in question. What is real? Is there a god? How the hell does console DS?
seems like you encountered an illuminati ghost

caneut

Smash Ace
thats not even remotely close to what happens during a ds.

kys

Smash Ace
K, so guys like Fire, Greg, Karajan, etc. I will shamelessly ask questions about how to run stats analysis as I get close to finishing my thesis. I expect full cooperation.

caneut

Smash Ace
Why does that inherently limit someone's maturity?

It's a medium, that's all it is. And it's one that to be frank I like a lot more than shows with real actors because it is the medium that it is.
Who said anything about maturity. That's something you brought up.

It's all about what other people think about you, and if you don't care what people think about you then go ahead watch Korra. But just know your in a group of people that consists of kids and adults who where fedoras.

Shears

Smash Master
Who said anything about maturity. That's something you brought up.

It's all about what other people think about you, and if you don't care what people think about you then go ahead watch Korra. But just know your in a group of people that consists of kids and adults who where fedoras.
You should make a thread describing what everyone thinks of each person in the community. For example,

Caneut - peanuter.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
My reply didn't post, wtf I'm not retyping the help I gave
EDIT: I REPORTED INSTEAD OF REPLY I THINK, CAN A MOD RETRIEVE WHAT I SENT??

Last edited:
Top Bottom