• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sangoku

Smash Master
I think he hasn't been serious from the beginning (always joking/half trolling etc) and in the end he just wanted to stop or something (ie get banned). It seems also clear that near wanted to get banned as he/she said he/she would quit several times. This is how I felt about these guys, might be all wrong.

Oh and still love you Nix, don't worry.

Battlecow

Play to Win
All the gamer kids at my school are playing LoL. I have to fight to keep my 64'ers away from it. Digital crack, man.

I'm not in danger because I hate playing games I'm not good at.

The Star King

Smash Hero
You know, for all the talking people do about it I barely know what it is.

All I hear is "oh you use x? I use y and totally did a n on this guy's z yesterday, it was awesome" and I'm like "wat"

Before somebody does, don't waste your time explaining it. I can look it up if I want to know.

LOL @ Battlecow's last sentence. That can't be unintentional. You're TRYING to get me to take jabs at you

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
EDIT: Screw it I'm taking it anyway.

"I'm not in danger because I hate playing games I'm not good at."

Why do you play 64 then?

I'm on fire with calls this morning.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol how can you be bad at this game is what i dont understand..this is my first RTS / MOBA (i dont know the difference honestly) and all i did was watch the tutorial and im tearing most players apart :p

Lots of rage kids as usual, free games seem to always be full of them :(

If you get friends together and actually coordinate strategies, until you hit lvl 20 / Higher Ladder Ranks you prob wont lose very much.

This game does require you to sit and play a single match for anywhere from 15-90 mins depending on game style and teams. The main setup, summoners rift..is a 5vs5 map with games that last usually between 30-60 mins..for this reason i prefer to play 3vs3. They have shorter games (due to lesser players and smaller map) and the odds of getting stuck with noobs (if you go in without a preset team) in a game that's pretty much a impossible to win, is less.

When i started this post, Ciaza was editing his...when i finished he still was D:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i saw a video of LoL and it looks kinda boring to me, especially if the matches are that long, guess its not my thing

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Anyone here play LoL? :o

North Americans preferably so we could play a game some time :p
Man this game needs a new acronym. I read it as 'anyone here play lol?' as in why aren't people on the smash server lol. Then all this talk of some mysterious game followed and I had to backtrack to figure it all out. Seriously who's bright idea was that!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Man this game needs a new acronym. I read it as 'anyone here play lol?' as in why aren't people on the smash server lol. Then all this talk of some mysterious game followed and I had to backtrack to figure it all out. Seriously who's bright idea was that!
You really didn't find it in the least bit odd the way it was written?

Sangoku

Smash Master
I just got dissidia. I don't get what to do in a match though.

Oh and speaking of LoL, the "SSB Europe!" chat has become "LoL Europe!" chat... **** that game, it's a smash killer.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
All of the servers on my local server list are down except for desiree and these 2 Japanese servers. Looks like no 64 today :(

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Okay, so I was just playing my buddy in Falcon dittos on Hyrule. He was facing that little wall on the left side and I was on top, near the edge. I was shielding and he proceeded to do two Utilts (both hits connected) and then an UpSmash to break my shield. Is this shield breaker legitimate?

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
on this topic, sometimes when i use falcon and i sheild a move, its almost as if the move phases throughh my sheild..? is this a glitch or is my hand just slipping off the z button.

Battlecow

Play to Win
It's a shield poke.

When someone hits a part of your body that isn't covered by shield, your shield goes away and you get hit. It doesn't happen with ness because ness is tiny as ****.

Battlecow

Play to Win
's OK. It's the kind of thing you learn from playing online and asking people stuff and being on the forum.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
yeahh sounds like it. i keep finding out about random **** that might not get me better, but is just plain coool. i.e. i was pummmmmmped when i saw isai taunt cancell for the first timee. i knew it was my destiny to master it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
LOL.

"It was my destiny to learn how to run back and forth on a platform and press L at a given tempo"

<3 Kero

asianaussie

Smash Hero

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
lol. im new to online, i get excited when i see **** like that:)
and ahahahhaha asianaussi i actuallyy rewired my remote so that Z and L are switched... sooooo. your dumb lol.

Top Bottom