• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I only now just found out that the ENG bushi channel does daily card stuff... hehe... this could be useful.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So my Wii wasn't broken after all, what broke was the power cable so the repair shop sold me a new one.

And my mom bought me a new PS4 controller when I mentioned in passing how the controller my console came with broke.

It feels so weird to have a PS4 controller that's naked.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I use Smashboards Emerald. Normally I'm more of a blue guy then a green one, but sapphire and cobalt skins were a bit of a strain on my eyes for some reason.

D

Deleted member

What’s everyone up to this fine evening?

Personally I’m just chilling. Dunno what I want to save up for deck wise but I’ve saving up for something alright.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I think this has to be the first night in a few weeks where I haven't really spent much time on the forums without self-blocking or going out or what have you.

Just got caught up on Fire Force Season 2 so binged seven episodes. It's a good anime and it proves that my mind is still capable of not running in other directions if I just do instead of think.

So yeah another minor step forward for me. It's not much but it is something.

Also it makes my day when I start listening to a new OP.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m gonna be the only person to play Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League just to only use Harley Quinn for the entire game...if that is an option

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So I think this has to be the first night in a few weeks where I haven't really spent much time on the forums without self-blocking or going out or what have you.

Just got caught up on Fire Force Season 2 so binged seven episodes. It's a good anime and it proves that my mind is still capable of not running in other directions if I just do instead of think.

So yeah another minor step forward for me. It's not much but it is something.

Also it makes my day when I start listening to a new OP.
As for me, I've managed to watch through the Water 7 arc of One Piece and currently heading into the Enies Lobby arc. It sure has been a joyride so far for me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Indie world wasn’t too bad, not sure if I will pick any up yet though. I’m interested if the Nintendo direct rumors and specula for next will pan out.

D

Deleted member

As for me, I've managed to watch through the Water 7 arc of One Piece and currently heading into the Enies Lobby arc. It sure has been a joyride so far for me.
Enies Lobby is easily the best arc in the series, topped by mayybbee one other arc later on. You’re in for a treat :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

As for me I think this is an indication that I'm going on the "in" of my anime moods so I might binge watch something soon. Thinking Gate or Angel Beats or even Cowboy Bebop next.

Regardless Fire Force Season 2 and of course Re:Zero Season 2 will be my weekly seasonal watch so I have that at least. Thankfully the episode of the latter I'm gonna have to mentally prepare myself for is next week instead of this one.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Problem with watching anime all night.

Now my brain can't work as great on my story. Gonna go to bed soonish, wake up and get some cheap protein in me.

Think I might go really, really big on a Subway or Burger King. Eat Out Scheme.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MCU...don't forget to use The Man/The Mom Becky Lynch in a movie

Dutch Raikuna

OK I should have not watched Public Freakout videos as the last thing before I get to bed. Just saying one thing. Some people really don't know humility, only exceptionalism and it's sad. It's gonna annoy me going to my local shopping centre where masks are mandatory and yet some aren't wearing them, it's a little wrecked in the head.

Just to finalise it off for me as I'm probably the only major fan of the series on the forum.

1597800398245.png

Hyperdimension Neptunia is now 10 years old! And so it comes up to four years since I got introduced to a series that means a lot to me.

So regardless of this. It's a goodnight from me and I'll speak in the morning to you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom