• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My Internet's been spotty for about a week now. I don't know if the problem is with the router or a device taking up too much bandwidth, all I know is that it's really annoying.

D

Deleted member

So that blue "premium" banner finally disappeared from user my username. I guess I'm a filthy Smashboards peasant now. So long, Pokemon Trainer backdrop.
Oh? You lost your premium subscription?
I'm joking of course

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hah!
View attachment 282656
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI, YOU ARE NOW BACK TO BEING A BORING & YELLOW/ORANGE? USER.

EDIT: AND OF COURSE SMASHBOARD RUIN MY JOKE. GRANTED, I HAD A BACK-UP.
I guess this makes me Samurai Zach.

D

Deleted member

I literally just finished modeling something and my computer couldn't handle rendering it, and now I lost all of it...

i want to scream inside.

D

Deleted member

I use the dark blue theme because when I used the default theme, someone pointed out that the black and yellow-orange looked like the Hub (if you catch my drift), so I changed it because I don't want that misunderstanding to ever happen again.
That's happened to me more than I can count back at school lol

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I use the sugilite color theme. Once tried out the emerald theme for a little while before I switched back, couldn't get used to the new color format.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I respect SmashBoards Project M. My main issue is the words do not pop out as much, but I think it looks nice.

SmashBoards Ruby is really nice.

D

Deleted member

I personally am just gonna stick with the default theme for now... I don't need to change it just yet so I'm not going to.

To be honest I didn't even know there were different themes lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Quick question, (not sure if anyone can answer it) but are the Sonic mobile games worth playing? The fact they put Tangle and Whisper in them has me tempted but it's a mobile game so that's got me kind of eeeehhhhhh on it too.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It's pretty cool that we have SmashBoards Garnet and Amethyst themes, but did Smashboards Pearl die? I know Smashboards Steven got depression and left.
Smashboards Steven? ...Oh is that what Smashboards Rose Quartz got renamed to? Jeez, how many times is that theme gonna change names?

D

Deleted member

my o button is literally broken now... the entire thing fell off and now it takes an extra second to input an o.

i really need to get a new computer...

edit: I think I kinda fixed it? Maybe?

edit2: this is also my 900th post which is hilarious to me

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A Discord friend asked me to share this with as many people as possible, as there's this Twitter artist who has seemingly harassed some of their friends:

Gonna be sharing this in other Discord servers too.
Man, you're really a person hiding in the shadows and spreading the word on bad people eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom