• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Not sure how this site is handling all the **** going off in the community right now, and I don't like being the bearer of ugly news, but this guy has featured prominently within Smash talks for a while, so it's relevant this is known going forward.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

**** Sabi.
yeah i'm from the forest maze discord and the paragon thing was a whole mess in there. thankfully it was disproved but hearing that it was sabi behind that makes me livid

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not sure how this site is handling all the **** going off in the community right now, and I don't like being the bearer of ugly news, but this guy has featured prominently within Smash talks for a while, so it's relevant this is known going forward.

-snip-

**** Sabi.
I mean, I never liked the guy, but holy ****, I was not expecting this. That’s just straight up abuse.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

**** Sabi.
Never liked Sabi. Sucks that he hurt someone. I'll look into it later when i have a bit of time.
Yeah so much stuff surfacing.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Is it bad to say I'm not legitimately shocked by this at all?

This is Sabi we're talking about

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
This is some Monkey Paw crap here.
Everyone was wishing for a smaller gap between Min Min and the next big Smash thing and we got it.

Scary thing is, it looks like the GF is still at risk.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

**** Sabi.
I don't want another of this person's leaks brought up again. I don't care if they might be accurate. Scum like this don't deserve a platform.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You know that you’ve created an image for yourself when people aren’t surprised when your identity as an abuser is revealed.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

**** Sabi.
Bloody hell. Oh and almost forgot but you know the **** is really serious when BBC is reporting on it.

bbbbububiub.png

Yeah it's pretty insane. And I read BBC as my secondary source of news on current events. They were a few days late on it though.

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
People were fine with Thanos's moveset changing between Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, given that his specials in MvC2 involved shooting out giant bubbles for whatever reason. In a case like Mega Man's MvC moveset, it's probably best to change it, considering that he barely had a moveset in MvC2.
At least Thanos had a pretty practical infinite with said bubble attack. But Thanos is more fun in MvC:I then in MvC2.

Speaking of MvC, considering MvC2 was going to be at EVO, do you suspect they might have something for the series? Wether an MvC Collection, MvC2 remaster/rerelease or even MvC4?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Bloody hell. Oh and almost forgot but you know the **** is really serious when BBC is reporting on it.

View attachment 277534

Yeah it's pretty insane. And I read BBC as my secondary source of news on current events. There were a few days late on it though.
Scariest part of that article was, I read at the bottom that two Ubisoft executives were being removed for their conduct, I look it up and turns out one of them straight up strangled a woman and not a single games news site had reported on it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
People were fine with Thanos's moveset changing between Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, given that his specials in MvC2 involved shooting out giant bubbles for whatever reason. In a case like Mega Man's MvC moveset, it's probably best to change it, considering that he barely had a moveset in MvC2.
I could see :ultmegaman: being based off his 11 iteration and borrow some abilities from that game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
so just give him the weapons and ditch Doc Robot?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Um hey guys

You may think I’m a new user here but I’m apparently not. I’m Connorb0t2 I deleted my old account for a couple of reasons but apparently I been missing out on all the stuff you guys have been doing in here & the newcomer thread and I think it was a mistake deleting my account instead of leaving it alone. But anyway I’m back

as for the new name it’s actually based on my twitter account name
Dude, I remember you! I think I played your Peach once or twice. Glad to see you're back.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I took a look into the comments of Deku's tweets about Sabi, and there's more stuff he shares there. All I can say is that Sabi's a weirdo. Not gonna say anymore, but anyway from what I saw Sabi left his discord, changing his name to 'farewell'.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I took a look into the comments of Deku's tweets about Sabi, and there's more stuff he shares there. All I can say is that Sabi's a weirdo. Not gonna say anymore, but anyway from what I saw Sabi left his discord, changing his name to 'farewell'.
Really? That happened? Good riddance, I say!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So my Joy Cons have been drifting like crazy for the past few months.

And I finally got around to setting a repair order.

The controllers are packed and ready to be repaired.

I might still try and get on Smash, but it's gonna be fun having to shut the system off every time I leave it and want to try and switch (heh) games. Then again, since some of the games I like use ZL and the stick click, it might be better to wait until this order is complete.

D

Deleted member

Ok, I see the Sabi stuff made the rounds around here...

... It may finally be time to put something out of my life here forever.

20200704_060015.jpg

20200704_060037.jpg

20200704_060142.jpg

20200704_060216.jpg

20200704_062559.jpg

Maybe I should have been more open about this earlier, maybe not... But the only thing I want is to move out of all of these fears from my past and the fears of Sabi using It to turn anyone who I love and admire against me.

There's only one thing I ask all of my friends at Smashboards: a chance.
A chance to acknowledge me for the person who I am today, and not the person from my past who I have been trying to move away from for years.

If It wasn't for this place and Discord, I wouldn't be talking with anyone at all... The people from here have changed my heart for the better in a lot of ways. And even if some of you may not like me as much as I wished... I still admire all for making me Happy after all these years.

To all of the people I tagged... I hope you can forgive me and let me live as the person who I am now and step away from my past.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Really? That happened? Good riddance, I say!
He did a number of things, some I cant go into cuz they're explicit.,
1) He beat his girlfiend over a game, apparently strangled her and broke her rib (it was 4 years ago though and his gf supposedly got over it)
2) Made false accusations against someone well known, using someone else to do it (to try to make it seem valid, not coming from him), and even made fake screenshots to try to prove it and cancel this person.
3) He and his gf regularly directed people to chat in a server that had explicit things even though a lot of the users were minors.
4) He has weird fetishes including possibly liking when his gf talked about the explicit stuff and maybe even the abuse.

I think that covers what I saw. There's also a documents i havent read yet, about them being manipulative with people.
Sabi seems to have left.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
At least Thanos had a pretty practical infinite with said bubble attack. But Thanos is more fun in MvC:I then in MvC2.

Speaking of MvC, considering MvC2 was going to be at EVO, do you suspect they might have something for the series? Wether an MvC Collection, MvC2 remaster/rerelease or even MvC4?
If THE MOUSE had the least bit of business sense, they'd greenlight MVC4, back off on trying to make it MCU flavored, give the team enough time to develop some new characters, and slap Capcom if and when their monetisation hurts the game. (put just about all the new character in the season pass including one of the main villains? GENIUS!)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
1) He beat his girlfiend over a game, apparently strangled her and broke her rib (it was 4 years ago though and his gf supposedly got over it)
2) Made false accusations against someone well known, using someone else to do it (to try to make it seem valid, not coming from him), and even made fake screenshots to try to prove it and cancel this person.
3) He and his gf regularly directed people to chat in a server that had explicit things even though a lot of the users were minors.
4) He has weird fetishes including possibly liking when his gf talked about the explicit stuff and maybe even the abuse.

I think that covers what I saw
Sabi seems to have left.
What? He broke her rib? And did all that? That Sabi was a horrible person, period. He doesn't deserve to be on the internet.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Jesus, this is probably among the worst allegations I heard yet...

Beat his girlfriend over a damn game? Broke four of her ribs? What the ****.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

**** Sabi.
I've never been too keen on Sabi's presence, as with some other individuals from the insider scene. But yeah, **** him.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Maybe I should have been more open about this earlier, maybe not... But the only thing I want is to move out of all of these fears from my past and the fears of Sabi using It to turn anyone who I love and admire against me.

A chance to acknowledge me for the person who I am today, and not the person from my past who I have been trying to move away from for years.

If It wasn't for this place and Discord, I wouldn't be talking with anyone at all... The people from here have changed my heart for the better in a lot of ways. And even if some of you may not like me as much as I wished... I still admire all for making me Happy after all these years.

To all of the people I tagged... I hope you can forgive me and let me live as the person who I am now and step away from my past.
Well you probably don't have to worry about Sabi at all now.
And, let go of the past hun ;)

On my end I've never seen anything bad from you that would take forgiveness for. You always seemed like a good person to me ;)
I think you deserve to see yourself in a better light and move forward.
And even forward, we're always changing and evolving.

Last edited:

kevinthedot

Smash Apprentice
I find the sabi stuff rather funny honestly. He was sorta what got me further into smash speculation from just my usual random posts on 4chan.
I was putting together and trying to make sense of calendar theory on my own back then and just posting bits on 4chan, then one way or another I wound up finding out about Sabi's whole discord where they were also looking into it (though not to the degree I had at the time). That was the first time I actually joined a bigger discord to talk about things. Was fun for a long time, even when calendar theory got destroyed by box theory. I also used my time there to try and disprove the Grinch Leak and explain stuff about the mural to people in depth.
Eventually got banned from there though because of certain ****posting that got out of hand and later found out that there's quite a lot of people that were either banned or left cause of stuff with Sabi. Haven't really been in contact with anyone from there for like a year now.
Didn't even get back to posting here till just this past week or so due to the Min Min reveal starting up more speculation again over stuff like the spirit rule being broken.

All that said, yeah, I agree with the others in that I'm not surprised something came out about Sabi like this. Just find it kinda funny given how much he seemed to want to present a professional air at times.

D

Deleted member

I'm literally shaking right now...

When I shared my side of the story with my Discord friends they took It really well...
... But knowing my rocky starts in Smashboards I'm scared the people from here could not take It as well personally feeling some still have doubts about me.

I must be positive however, and hopefully people do understand It like Teeb147 Teeb147 did.

Shroob

Sup?
You know that you’ve created an image for yourself when people aren’t surprised when your identity as an abuser is revealed.
This hits what I wanted to say soo goddamn hard.

I don't think anyone really cared for Sabi and their antics of "Haha, look at me! Feed me attention!" They always gave off a foul aura about them, mostly as an attention *****, but also just unpleasant as well. There were also rumors of them pretending to be trans, while also saying horrible, LGBT-Phobic things.

This, honestly isn't shocking to me. Sad for the victim of course, but I've been saying it since last year.

**** Sabi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just remembered I forgot to tag Shroob in my post.

Hopefully he does read it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Remember how Sabi once had a cease and desist from Nintendo for leaking things from last E3?

I say that, from other people, he received a cease and desist from being on the internet. (Not trying to be funny, by the way, just saying).

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

[/SPOILER]

Dude I said to you. I care about the present and not the past, that **** don't matter to me as your a good kid. Just a little troubled from your environment like myself. I could say something more explicit but I've save that for our wee Discord chat there.

Still think you should be given a breather and I think a few of us here like myself and the ones you tagged would give you a good pat on the back from it if this was IRL. Myself, Rangez, Wade and the online friends battalion are all there for ya.

What a eejit. Seriously what a ****ing eejit. I could use all the slang insults in the two islands but I'm just gonna stick to that. A dirty fruit.

I don't understand the minds of some people. I sometimes wonder if I was actually raised sane every time I hear something like this.
Edit: Changed the insult to something more homey of where I'm from.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Remember how Sabi once had a cease and desist from Nintendo for leaking things from last E3?

I say that, from other people, he received a cease and desist from being on the internet. (Not trying to be funny, by the way, just saying).
At this point, I'm not even sure if I fully believe he even got that from nintendo, (like it could be a way to pump him up and get support and attention)
Lol nevermind, doesnt matter. Just sayin i dont trust stuff he's said.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm literally shaking right now...

When I shared my side of the story with my Discord friends they took It really well...
... But knowing my rocky starts in Smashboards I'm scared the people from here could not take It as well personally feeling some still have doubts about me.

I must be positive however, and hopefully people do understand It like Teeb147 Teeb147 did.
You're all good man. People change.

Take it from me, I'm in a similar boat as you. I look at lot of my posts from my first few months here and just... bleh... Really whack stuff, don't know why I was like that and I sincerely apologise for it. At the same time though the past is the past and we just have to move forward. Learn from your previous mistakes to improve as a better person, and I'd say you've been doing great at that.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
At this point, I'm not even sure if I fully believe he even got that from nintendo, (like it could be a way to pump him up and get support and attention)
Lol nevermind, doesnt matter. Just sayin i dont trust stuff he's said.
Yeah, I saw some people be skeptical. I kinda doubted that too, myself.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Of course we'll forgive you bud, and thanks for sharing this btw.

Shroob

Sup?
Just remembered I forgot to tag Shroob in my post.

Hopefully he does read it.
Of course I don't blame you, you're a good, kindhearted kid.

We've all done **** we regret, that much is true. The only thing we can do is move forward, making sure we don't hide from our mistakes and take them to heart.

Back when I first got access to the internet and realized it gave me a veil of anonymity, I used it to lash out against things I didn't understand. Of course, I realize now how childish and horrible I was, and have made it a mission to track down people who I insulted and beg for forgiveness.

You're a better person today, and you were yesterday.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Of course I don't blame you, you're a good, kindhearted kid.

We've all done **** we regret, that much is true. The only thing we can do is move forward, making sure we don't hide from our mistakes and take them to heart.

Back when I first got access to the internet and realized it gave me a veil of anonymity, I used it to lash out against things I didn't understand. Of course, I realize now how childish and horrible I was, and have made it a mission to track down people who I insulted and beg for forgiveness.

You're a better person today, and you were yesterday.
I know what you mean, Shroob. You're a good person, @JDCabrera . You know, I used to be immature back around a decade ago, being intolerant of others' opinions and being insulting, not a good person. However, I believed in changing for the better, and I did just that. Over time, I became a much better person, becoming who I am today. It was also because of the power of friendship. Yep, friends helped me change.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Kinda nice seeing people changing then.

I mean when I was much younger, I remember there was a forum I ended up trolling on. That was a really long time ago though. I never did that again, and when I came here I just wanted to talk with people, though I still got heated and debated with a bit of negativity at first. Still not impossible to be heated, but I try to find better ways of going about things whenever I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom