• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't know Game Freak would have multiple of the same model in Sun/Moon. That takes up a ton of space.

i want to see the most seething out of anyone about hating towards DQ hero after they got banjo on the same day
Just keep posting HOES MAD, HOES MAD at them.

D

Deleted member

I just want to know someone outside the internet and my friends who would be glad to be next to me dammit.

Someone who I could think of and say “I need to bring the best of me to make them proud”.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ngl, ya'll kinda sound like those stereotypical old boomers when you complain about kids doing Fortnite dances, because every gen had one of those.

When I was younger, the "Fortnite dances" of my school was Teabagging due to CoD and Halo, almost every day if the week, there was at least 5 kids teabagging in a group. And old the teachers and admins complained to no end.

Maybe this is a sign that we're getting old lol.
boomers: omg i hate these fortnite dances, this music is terrible, how would anyone appreciate such wacky music?

also boomers when they hear spiral mountain:
images.gif

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ngl, ya'll kinda sound like those stereotypical old boomers when you complain about kids doing Fortnite dances, because every gen had one of those.

When I was younger, the "Fortnite dances" of my school was Teabagging due to CoD and Halo, almost every day if the week, there was at least 5 kids teabagging in a group. And old the teachers and admins complained to no end.

Maybe this is a sign that we're getting old lol.
I’m 20 years old for Pete’s sake! I just think it’s annoying and that kids should be taught not to be annoying.

D

Deleted member

I value most things in life by how funny they are to me, and kids are ****in hilarious, so I guess I love kids haha
I just want anything or anyone who I could really find life worth to have for.

Because what’s the point of life if you could end up alone for most things?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean, this guy complained about FE reps the same day we got Banjo.

I'm sure someone somewhere was more upset about Hero then they were excited about Banjo.
how they gonna complain about 3 marths :ultmarth::ultlucina::ultchrom: but not 3 links :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I value most things in life by how funny they are to me, and kids are ****in hilarious, so I guess I love kids haha
i internally rank people based on whether or not they listen to lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I still remember the day when like no one showed up to school because of Halo 3.

I'm not even sure if Halo is as popular as it was back then in the 2000's. It was insane.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
how they gonna complain about 3 marths :ultmarth::ultlucina::ultchrom: but not 3 links :ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink:
Well...

It's technically four Marths (:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom:).

I'm not happy with either sets of clones, but the three Links are a result of Young Link existing at one point and everyone having to come back. We already had three Marths in Smash 4, and then Sakurai further built upon that.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
no, marth lucina and chrom are actually related

roy is just there with a maybe assist trophy mom in the back

honestly would be sick to have a family lineage though, not many franchises do that

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Halo WAS the Fortnite of the 2000s. Like, everyone was talking about how cool Master Chief was, and those taunts you could do, and T-Bagging and yep. And if it wasn't that, it was trying to perform moves from fighting games, like wall jumping and fatalities.

And then Slenderman and Minecraft came along and joined the party.

How did humanity not end with us.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still remember the day when like no one showed up to school because of Halo 3.

I'm not even sure if Halo is as popular as it was back then in the 2000's. It was insane.
I think it took a hit in popularity after Bungie left the series.

More people give a **** about Zelda. The whole point of this game is to add back everyone, so there's no point in complaining about them adding however many Mishimas and Shotos they throw in.

If this was a game that scaled the roster back, then sure, Yeet Lucina, Roy and a Link or two into the trash if it means we save our boy R.O.B. In the same way Tekken 7 shouldn't be bothered to add Sebastian or Miharu because who actually cares about them that much?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
More people give a **** about Zelda. The whole point of this game is to add back everyone, so there's no point in complaining about them adding however many Mishimas and Shotos they throw in.

If this was a game that scaled the roster back, then sure, Yeet Lucina, Roy and a Link or two into the trash if it means we save our boy R.O.B.
god they could make young/toon link so much more unique, not just ganon

fire emblem too, it's harder since there's not too many animations pre-cutscene era but there's a will and a way to do different things with them

give one of them that heal **** with falchion

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Halo WAS the Fortnite of the 2000s. Like, everyone was talking about how cool Master Chief was, and those taunts you could do, and T-Bagging and yep. And if it wasn't that, it was trying to perform moves from fighting games, like wall jumping and fatalities.

Because humans are both too smart and too stupid to be gotten rid of

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well...

I'm not happy with either sets of clones, but the three Links are a result of Young Link existing at one point and everyone having to come back. We already had three Marths in Smash 4, and then Sakurai further built upon that.
Roy literally has more unique moves when compared to Marth than Isabelle does when compared to Villager. Add in completely different run speeds, walk speeds, weights, jump heights, air speeds, fall speeds, and general frame data, and I honestly think the people who claim "we have four Marth's" just care about aesthetics and nothing else.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

it's almost like childhoods are a cycle and we're all just as dumb as the ones who came before and the ones who come next

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I'm still gonna play and likely enjoy Sword/Shield but dang this seems more inefficient than Java Minecraft's old coding.
I'm waiting for more news on the game tbh
It's funny how about a week ago it turned from a day one purchase into an "I will wait and see" situation.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Roy literally has more unique moves when compared to Marth than Isabelle does when compared to Villager. Add in completely different run speeds, walk speeds, weights, jump heights, air speeds, fall speeds, and general frame data, and I honestly think the people who claim "we have four Marth's" just care about aesthetics and nothing else.
The solution to make FE unique is to create a character whos gimmick is gachapon. :secretkpop:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm waiting for more news on the game tbh
It's funny how about a week ago it turned from a day one purchase into an "I will wait and see" situation.
I’m legally required to buy any main series Pokémon game, but I really do hope they fix some of this ****. It makes no sense.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Then again, the kids who got cell phones and watched Jersey Shore in my 5th grade class suddenly went MIA during the transition to Middle School, so maybe natural selection DOES work...?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I’m legally required to buy any main series Pokémon game, but I really do hope they fix some of this ****. It makes no sense.
honestly i'm on the team where i wont buy sword and shield but i'm gonna buy the eventual

- third game
- sequel
- sequel thats actually just retconning your entire experience because this one is the real deal with new exclusive pokemon only found here!!!!! **** you USUM
- DPP remake

because i do not trust game freak at all anymore

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I really do hope so as well. Keep in mind that this is the biggest backlash that Game Freak got, and Nintendo most definitely do not want bad press before the game's release. Right now I'm playing the waiting game and checking if anything will come out of the situation.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Then again, the kids who got cell phones and watched Jersey Shore in my 5th grade class suddenly went MIA during the transition to Middle School, so maybe natural selection DOES work...?
>watching Jersey Shore in 5th grade let alone at all

1560805125409.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom