• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So as part of my New Year's plan, I'm going to go more on anime and books and less video games. Started watching Fire Force first.

What an awesome OP and would recommend this anime.

D

Deleted member

So, to all you peeps in 2020, how does it feel to be in the future?

Also, Dark Bagel Dark Bagel , thanks so much man. You‘re awesome.
Meh, still mad with my family over the day I had yesterday and today.

Thinking about taking a break online for the sake of everyone's sanity.

D

Deleted member

Feel free to take a break if you need, man. Do what’s best for you. If you wanna chat, my DMs are open.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So as part of my New Year's plan, I'm going to go more on anime and books and less video games. Started watching Fire Force first.

What an awesome OP and would recommend this anime.
I'd recommend a little obscure gem called "Casshern Sins" if you ever find the time for it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The is probably the most wholesome new year party I've ever seen. All were doing is playing Mario party and smash.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
My New Year's plan is to make more out of my drawing style and improvise on it.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Si necesitas hablar, puedes mandarme un PM. Cuidate mucho, amigo mio.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
My New Years plan is to actually make a damn cartoon.

why is animation so hard??
My New Years plan is, to do a lot of stuff I hesitated to do, including drawing more human characters and stop chickening out for the love of everything that is holy because GODDAMN, the fear is so much that I want to rip my hair off. Maybe do creature designs, take a more serious shot at animating. doing comics...and hopefully get more commissions, becoming independent and saving for that gorgeous posable figure of my favorite AC character. T W T This year brought a lot of wants, but also a lot of NEEDS.

:>...Why.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
This is half prediction half wish list but whatever

January: Smash Direct. They reveal the fifth DLC fighter: Arle from Puyo Puyo. They repeat Banjo and have her overview video right after the direct. She releases that day. They then go into detail about how post-pass DLC works: It's pretty much like Smash 4, with sporadic releases whenever. The first post-pass fighter is revealed: Byleth Three House. He comes with a Garreg Mach stage, two music tracks from 3H, and a miniature spirit board featuring the lords and Rhea. He's scheduled for "Spring". #FE is also revealed

February: Around the beginning of the month, they reveal a new Mario Maker 2 update. They reveal the addition of Fuzzies, Hammer/Boomerang bros in all styles, and Kirby becoming a character in the Mario 3 style. Towards the end of the month, they release a two minute trailer revealing Temporal Diamond and Spatial Pearl. Not much new is shown.

March: Animal Crossing releases, and a Nintendo direct is released. The highlights include...
  • 3D World port. There are a few new characters added: Yoshi, Wario, and Toadette/Waluigi (Rosalina is also made a default character). Slated for June
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy port, July
  • Xenoblade Definitive Edition release date given: May
  • Super Mario Party 2 revealed, September
  • Paid MM2 DLC is revealed. $5 for the ability to make levels in a Mario 2 style, with a whole bunch of exclusive features.
  • Post-Pass 2 is given a Joker-style hint: It's Phoenix Wright! Summer release window
  • A full remake of the Donkey Kong Country trilogy in HD is revealed. 2020 release window.
  • The "one last thing": a hint at Odyssey 2. Mario gets a letter from someone saying that they kidnapped Peach, with the only hint being that this isn't the first team
April: Byleth gets an overview trailer and releases. We also get more information on the DP remakes. The big things of note are that it has the Platinum Dex, Dynamax is back, and the Underground is retooled as a Wild Area.

May: Xenoblade and the Mario Maker 2 DLC are released.

June: Before E3, Phoenix gets his overview and releases. The E3 highlights are...

• New IP of some sort
  • The Zelda team reveal that BoTW2 will not be released in 2020. To try and make it up for the fans, they reveal that the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess remakes are coming in July/October.
  • Bayonetta 3 revealed, December release
  • Super Mario RPG remake revealed (September) that ties into a Geno reveal for Smash. Summer.
  • New Star Fox revealed, November
  • The Oddyssey sequel is fully revealed, entitled "Super Mario Odyssey: Return Visit". The central gimmick is that Mario is returning to various places from previous games, like Delfino Island (Sunshine Kingdom), the Beanbean Kingdom, Pi'llo Island (Sleepy Kingdom), and Rogueport (Paper Kingdom). October 2020.
3D World remake releases.

July: Quiet Month in terms of news. Wind Waker HD and MPT remakes are released. Another round of free MM2 content is also released, with Chargin Chucks, Rex, and Megaman X in Super Mario World being headlines. DKC trilogy is given a September release.

August: Geno gets his overview and is released. A major trailer for the DP remakes releases, introducing Sinnohan forms, which almost act like the opposite of Alolan/Galarian forms. Mostly comprised of Gen 6-8 Pokemon, they reverse some of the typical trends (for example, Aurorous becomes a fire-type and Theivul becomes a normal-type.). The Mario RPG remake releases

September: DKC Trilogy and SMP2 release. September Direct happens, with the following news.
  • A new Kirby game on Switch is announced. Spring 2021.
  • Fire Emblem Echoes: Twin tales of Elibe is revealed, a remake of both FE6 and FE7. 2021.
  • Game Boy games on Switch Online starting this month.
  • News on Star Fox and Bayonetta 3
  • Another piece of paid SMM2 DLC. It's an Odyssey/Odyssey style!
  • Pikmin 4
  • Next DLC Fighter: Steve. Winter release date.
  • The one final thing: Earhbound, Earthbound Beginnings, and Mother 3 are getting full remakes. Link's Awakening-esque art style, with a 2021 release date.
October: Twilight Princess HD and Mario Odyssey 2 release.

November: DP Remakes, Bravely Default II, and Star Fox are released.

December: Steve gets his presentation video and is released. At TGAs, they show a trailer for BoTW 2 with a 2021 release, as well as the next fighter: Akira Astral Chain. Bayo 3 releases
I'd really appreciate if someone read this.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The best part of 2019 for me has been doing voice over. I started back in 2018, and I’ve been having a blast since. I definitely do not regret doing it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Another self commitment this year is going to be hard because I'm old fashioned but try and make friends online. I've always preferred knowing people outside the computer and all but times have changed.

Also go more in depth of creative writing. Along with a few others here it'd be nice to do and help some people as well.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve never played an animal crossing and I’m gettin pretty hype rn

but it’s not like the hype is feel for smash or Pokémon, where I get all excited and jumpy. This is more of a chill hype. Which I suppose is appropriate for a chill game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom