• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I actually tried reading Homestuck a few years ago.

Couldn't navigate the website but I honest to God wouldn't be able to discern the plot anyway. All I remember is that the main dude is a guy named John Egbert and that the start of the plot is eerily similar to Sword Art Online.

D

Deleted member

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Link below
I got rickrolled!

9836DF07-5896-455B-B7DA-E0ADDE8B3BB0.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, is there anything else that is new?

EDIT: 3000 page mark has been reached!
The promise that this thread would move to a new one is more temporary as the "temporary" in the thread title was. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Mai ain't Mai without her bouncy badonkadonks.

Her entire character is: Jiggle, the ninja.
I mean, quite literally.

Those bouncy buzzing bobbing badonadonks are her literal strategy to beating men because goddamn who would not take a second take if someone just approaches you with a gun but also has their entire milk truck on display

Shroob

Sup?
But ya.

Not to pull an Elder Spinal Fracture on ya, but sex appeal has always been something I heavily weigh against characters when it comes to Smash.

Certain characters like Mai are basically just sex appeal, and without heavy censorship just would not work in Smash.

And considering how truthful Sakurai keeps characters to their og appearance, Mai was doomed from the start.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But ya.

Not to pull an Elder Spibal Fracture on ya, but sex appeal has always been something I heavily weigh against characters when it comes to Smash.

Certain characters like Mai are basically just sex appeal, and without heavy censorship just would not work in Smash.

And considering how truthful Sakurai keeps characters to their og appearance, Mai was doomed from the start.
Great minds think alike.

Also the sudden wave of Mai support was totally because Sakurai said she wouldn't get in. Like a sudden wave of support is gonna change his or Nintendo's or CERO's mind on the decision, but that's just the straight fax. :214:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom