• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I still wonder how Tails, Amy, Knuckles and the like would’ve looked in this film, I listed some actors I think could’ve worked to voice them but who do you guys think should voice those characters in the Sonic movie?
Knuckles played by Dwayne Johnson. I say that only someone sarcastically.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still wonder how Tails, Amy, Knuckles and the like would’ve looked in this film, I listed some actors I think could’ve worked to voice them but who do you guys think should voice those characters in the Sonic movie?
I'm more concerned on what they would've looked like had they kept the original style.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
But that's not all
At the end of the presentation, Sakurai gives a sneak peak at the next wave of DLC. And it starts off with

Sponsored by NordVPN
Sign up using the code neveraskmeforanythingeveragain and get 25% off your first month.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
At least Mai tried her best.
(Good thing Sakurai is covering Kirby's eyes of not wanting my pink boy to see stuff like this.)
Mai 2.jpg

Mai.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meanwhile in an alternate timeline where Smash has 4th party picks and Scooby Doo got in Smash:

Athena (Psycho Soldier):... why do I hear boss music?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm still not used to inputting Terry's Buster Wolf input on GCN controllers, I end up doing Power Dunk in the heat of the moment. Power Geyser and flipping it around to catch rolls isn't a challenge at all, but Buster Wolf still brings challenges.

Ryu is still my go-to at the moment, but Terry has the comeback factor that makes him a bit better than the shotos. Maybe even better than Ken's combo game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys hear me out I though of a good background color for Lloyd and it’s just perfect based on this

Shroob

Sup?
So the new song Toby did for SwSd isn't actually new.

It's a song he made to take a jab at the Homestuck fanbase.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

why did it get him banned though

homestucks will never make sense

D

Deleted member

That's a little weird. I mean, Gamefreak asked him to make a track for their game and he just chose one he already made from a fan project? That's cool for indie games, but for big projects like Pokemon? I dunno. It's probably ok, I just find it a little weird, personally.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
According to the comments, he made a joke about pregnant children.

Wat
Ooh, Homestuck fans will do anything but pregnant children is where they draw a line in the fetish sand :nifty: They have at least some class.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Link below

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Link below
Hello, police?

Shoot this one.

D

Deleted member

Link below
I am so confused.

What.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Gamefreak asked him to make a track for their game and he just chose one he already made from a fan project?

Funny how MEGALOVANIA, a song originally made for a ROM hack and then made Homestuck jam, got into Smash.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Hello, police?

Shoot this one.
Why fall victim to police brutality when you can play Raid Shadow Legends on your iOS or Android smart device today! Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.
1573692832455.png

D

Deleted member

Funny how MEGALOVANIA, a song originally made for a ROM hack and then made Homestuck jam, got into Smash.
It's a little weird, but I still personally think that's ok because Sakurai wanted that track. As far as I am aware, Pokemon wanted something completely original, not one of his older tracks.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, is there anything else that is new?

EDIT: 3000 page mark has been reached!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom