• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Your both missing something actually.

there is one new Pokémon show there, at least it seems that way. Look under galarian weezing. That’s some type of grass type, maybe a galarian:
shinx or litleo
Isn't it just Eldegoss?

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, this too was part of that leak.

At this point I'm convinced that leak was somehow a Nostradamus to almost all their planned Marketing ideas.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean, this too was part of that leak.

At this point I'm convinced that leak was somehow a Nostradamus to almost all their planned Marketing ideas.
Which is weird as the leak implies you got to go hands on with the game.
Isn’t the ending line something like “I liked what I played and I didn’t plan on leaking this stuff but I’m upset” or something like that?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gigantamax Charizard looks...okay.
It's okay. I'll have to wait to see it's in game model before I make any final judgement though.

Even as a Charizard fan I agree it was terribly unnecessary though. They should have just brought Mega Evolutions back.

Shroob

Sup?
Regardless of anyone's feelings about the litany of other things going on with SwSd, Dynamaxing has just been wholly underwhelming IMHO.

Mega Evolution, while unbalanced at time, was perfectly fine and a natural progression in the "Monster Collecting" game-genre.

Dynamaxing is literally "But what if we made it....BIGGER?"

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Regardless of anyone's feelings about the litany of other things going on with SwSd, Dynamaxing has just been wholly underwhelming IMHO.

Mega Evolution, while unbalanced at time, was perfectly fine and a natural progression in the "Monster Collecting" game-genre.

I don't like how there's Gigantamax forms on top of it. At that point why not just keep megas?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think dynamxing is kind of them going trying to show off what they can do with the hardware jump. They want to show off the sense of scale.

And to be fair, in a world where Mega Evolution and Z-moves didn't already exist, I think people would be going nuts over this. It's just that the fanbase is kind of feeling gimmick fatigue at this point. We already had super-forms in Mega Evolutions and over the top attacks in Z-moves in the last few games, and dyna/gigamaxing seems to be just a bit to similar in concept.

I think another part of the issue is that they want to innovate and make each game stand out, but they don't really want to change the core gameplay, so they're shoehorning in these gimmicks each game as a compromise. Though tbh I feel like Kirby has been in a similar situation lately.

Shroob

Sup?
I think dynamxing is kind of them going trying to show off what they can do with the hardware jump. They want to show off the sense of scale.

And to be fair, in a world where Mega Evolution and Z-moves didn't already exist, I think people would be going nuts over this. It's just that the fanbase is kind of feeling gimmick fatigue at this point. We already had super-forms in Mega Evolutions and over the top attacks in Z-moves in the last few games, and dyna/gigamaxing seems to be just a bit to similar in concept.

I think another part of the issue is that they want to innovate and make each game stand out, but they don't really want to change the core gameplay, so they're shoehorning in these gimmicks each game as a compromise. Though tbh I feel like Kirby has been in a similar situation lately.
I mean, Kirby's always a gimmick game.

And I say that not to say it's a bad thing or anything, it's just that new Kirby games usually try out a new gimmick.

Amazing Mirror had 4 Kirbys

Robobot had the mech suit

64 had combined abilities

RtD had super forms

Triple Deluxe had SUCC

Kirby is gimmicky, yeah, but it's always a new gimmick.

Dynamaxing is just Boneless Megas.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Either way, I think Dynamaxing seems better than Z-moves.

At least this way certain Pokemon get a flashy new form to compliment their flashy new move. With Z-moves, it was just the latter.

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
It is indeed an issue that both Game Freak and HAL Laboratory face. They both are held up primarily on the development and sales of one primary series – Pokémon for Game Freak and Kirby for HAL Laboratory. While the target demographic for each is relatively young, perhaps they have weighed the risk of changing the formula too much. Although we may not necessarily buy the games for gimmicks, they have high brand awareness, and therefore parents and younger players will end up buying the game regardless. It's been enough up until now. However, we see both Game Freak and HAL Laboratory experimenting here and there, perhaps to allocate future funds for a larger budget title in the future, or to expand their overall library of franchises.

It is not easy to create a new IP out of thin air, and even more difficult to make that IP successful, let alone popular enough to make a series of. Of course, a recent success would be Splatoon, and a recent failure would be, in my opinion, Codename S.T.E.A.M., although that was developed by Intelligent Systems and only published by Nintendo.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Either way, I think Dynamaxing seems better than Z-moves.

At least this way certain Pokemon get a flashy new form to compliment their flashy new move. With Z-moves, it was just the latter.
Not like it's hard to beat Z-Moves.

Z-Moves were just...bleh.

"YOU GET AN INSTA KILL! AND YOU GET AN INSTA KILL!"

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I just can't really get behind dynamaxing tbh

_urely o_inion, but it kind of comes off as kind of tacky

makes some of the mon look like _arade balloons

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
As a kid, I liked imagining things in the games were like those early episodes of the anime with the over the top/random giant Pokémon. Seeing this back when I was that age would likely have yielded much more excited reception, so I can sorta get the aim they're going for, but for now I just think it's neat as a concept (even if it's not seeming like it's got the same appeal/the factor of not exactly being the target audience).

The most I would hope for is that it looks good in motion/cohesive in actual gameplay, even if I will most likely opt out of using it most of the time (watching transformation and Z move cutscenes got tiresome so I'd actively avoid it after so many subsequent playthroughs).

I'm intrigued by Max Raid battles still, and seeing more of the Wild Area/places like that forest getting fleshed out.

Shroob

Sup?
The thing that lets me down is

"HOLY CRAP IT'S POKEMON KAIJU BATTLES"

and then you take a step back and realize

"They're big.... but it's still the same gameplay as if they were small."

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

It sucks that Mega Evolution got removed and replaced by Dynamaxing. Mega Evolution is probably my favorite gimmick introduced in a Pokemon game and they couldn't even let it stay for more than two generations.

D

Deleted member

None of these Gigantimax forms really interest me, but hey, at least thicc Pikachu has returned.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm really hoping that this isn't all that they're revealing today.

Had enough first generation **** riding for one life time. Lol ^^;

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I'll have to see the full models, but I'm not ecstatic over any of these as of now.

I'm not disappointed; they look exactly what I expected (except Meowth), but they feel a little unnecessary. All four of them are Pokemon who get shoved in promotions galore, and Charizard is the only one that'll be useful long term. Kinda hope we get a few for Pokemon that'll be used competitively.

D

Deleted member

Guys, be mindful of spoilers. It was said before already.

Sorry, I don't buy that for two reasons. One is, Dynamaxing is nothing more than simply scaling models (unless GF is too incompetent to know how to scale models on the fly and has a separate model for each Pokemon, in that case, RIP filesize) and that's something even the 3DS could've handled. Simply changing a models size isn't taxing on the hardware, as it doesn't improve the model at all. The poly count, textures, animations, bone structure, etc all stay the same.

Secondly, if they want to give a sense of scale, why did they get rid of the one feature of Let's Go that everyone wanted to carry over into the main games, namely realistically sized in-battle models? We've already seen the models are back to being 3DS sized when in battle, when even Colosseum got that right. And before you say that, for example, a Wailord would undermine the sense of scale of Dynamaxing, then that just proves it's a stupid gimmick where compromises had to be made just to have it appear special.

In short, no matter how you slice it, it's just another one of GF's battle gimmicks that will be gone next generation. First they already were phasing out Mega Evolutions in Gen 7 by making the post-game while not adding any new ones (Ultra Necrozma being arguably an exception, but even then it's up to interpretation) and now they got rid of Z-Moves. And with how they stated that Dynamaxing is is more or less tied to Galar, we probably won't see a return of it next gen either. I wish they'd focus more on stuff that sticks around instead of one-off gimmicks just to force something to make a region feel special. Megas were a step in the right direction, even if they got kinda whack with ORAS giving us Rayquaza, who doesn't need a stone, as well as the ability to have both Primals on the same team with no restrictions. Instead of ditching them, I'd rather have that they had tried to rebalance that mess.

And speaking of one-offs, that's also why I'm not to big of a fan of Alola and Galar forms. It's not that I dislike the Pokemon, but that they are way too tied to their specific regions to appear anywhere else. I mean, it's right in their names even. So unless they decided to let us visit Alola and Galar in future generations, we're back to being stuck with their base forms. Granted, Let's Go let us get them via in-game trade, but it just feels much less personal, not to mention, if SM is any indications, we can't breed for the specific mon and what we get will always be tied to the region the game takes place, no matter if it's, for example, a normal or an Alola Meowth. Even if you breed a normal Meowth in SM, you'll still get A-Meowth.

Well, that's enough ranting for me for now. And on a slightly related note, the first reviews of Little Town Hero are out now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really hope this Dynamax ad/leak/think isn’t what they have to show us tonight. Or at least not all they have to show us. I just wanna see starter evolutions.

Edit: Okay. Google lied to me last night. It’s not at 5:00pm, it’s at 9:00am! In a half hour! Come on baby, evolutions!

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's a Death Battle of mine i made up.
20191016_225942.jpg

King Dedede, Kirby's Royal Anti-Villain
V.S

Typhon, Father of Monsters
King Dedede
Floofy Boi.png

"The rival to rival all rivals, ever since Kirby's Dream Land! This tough guy calls himself a king and can take a friend's power and add it to that of his hammer... Wait, rather then reading about it, you should just try it out! Go on! You know you can't resist!"
Background
  • Height: 2'/61 cm
  • Weight: 2 lbs/ 0.9 kg
  • (Self-Proclaimed) King of Dreamland
    • Leader of the Waddle Dees
    • Escargoon is his advisor and personal assistant
Abilities
  • Inhale: Sucks up the enemy & spits them out
  • Flight: Sucks in air, allowing him to fly
  • Super Dedede Jump: Jumps & stomps the ground. Can create shock waves
  • Head Slide: Leaps forward & slides along the ground
  • Electrokinesis: Can shoot bolts of electricity from his hands
  • Can spawn pinball obstacles
  • Can light his hammer on fire
  • Hammer Cannon: Fires a blade of energy from his hammer
  • Can create shock waves by hitting the ground
  • Can increase his size
    • Grows even bigger when absorbing a Twinkling Star
  • Mini-Clones: After gaining power from the Fountain of Dreams, he gained an army of clones
  • Can throw Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, & Gordos from an unknown source
  • Waddle Dee Army: Summons a storm of minions for ten seconds to attack his enemies
Equipment
Weaponry

• Wooden Hammer/Mallet
  • Jet Hammer
  • Star Hammer
  • Axe
  • Ninja Sword
  • Smoke Bombs
  • Regular Bombs
  • Bubble Bombs
  • Hidden Bomb
  • Time bombs
  • Gordos
  • Laser Chainsaw
Items
  • Balloon Bomb
  • Cracker
  • Prism Shield
  • Invisibility Stone
  • Revival Tomato
  • Maxim Tomatoes
  • Kirby Printer: Used to create Kirby's comparable to Kirby. Was destroyed at the end of Kirby Battle Royale
Vehicles
  • Wheelie Bike: Signature vehicle in Kirby Air Ride.
  • HR-D3: A giant robot vaguely modeled after DDD. It can fire a giant laser & attack with its drill hand.
  • Tank: Appeared in early episodes of the anime. Possesses a cannon & a mechanical arm
  • Robo Dedede: A large robotic DDD. Does a lot of damage if it touches, & can summon small DDDs that explode. Nothing otherwise.
  • Hot air balloon
  • Dededestroyer Z: A robot containing the Kirby Printer. It's equipped with a hammer, a laser, & missiles. Was destroyed at the end of Kirby Battle Royale
  • Limousine: Seen throughout the anime. Possesses a hammer
Forms
Masked Dedede

• Mask increases speed, durability, and strength
  • Hammer shoots missiles, flames and creates shock waves.
  • Hammer generates electricity.
Giant Masked Dedede
  • Mask protects him from weak attacks
  • Recovers his energy after being defeated in his Revenge form.
  • Can shoot a laser from his hammer
Other Things
  • According to his Smash Bros. Melee trophy description, he learned to fly like Kirby through vigorous training. A statement in Kirby & the Rainbow Curse & Smash Ultimate supports this.
    • However, he always had the ability to suck things up.
  • Could see Kirby all the way from space.
  • His hammer respawns indefinitely, meaning he can throw it as a projectile, & pull out another one just fine
Feats
  • Lifted up Blocky, a golem that weighs several tons
  • Survives falls from Mount Dedede with little to no damage
  • On occasion, can keep up with the Warp Star
  • Sonic, Ness, Luigi, and Himself practically saved everyone from Tabuu in the Subspace Emissary (Smash Bros canon)
  • His hammer and strength are able to harm Kirby, and Dedede's strength is sometimes depicted to be on par with, or superior to Kirby's strength.
  • Has somehow managed to maintain his kingly status despite being corrupt, unpopular and disliked by his subjects (including his nobles, servants, army and best friend Escargoon), frequently defeated by Kirby and his kingdom being frequently invaded by demonic armies.
  • Tanked attacks from Kirby & Meta Knight
  • Defeated Queen Sectonia and Shadow Dedede.
  • Support attacks of Galaxia, the sword of Meta Knight that possesses infinite power. (むげん = infinite.)
  • Helped Kirby defeat Galacta Knight, Landia and Magolor. (Including the EX forms of Landia and Magolor)
    • Able to defeat them alone in the True Arena.
    • Keep up with Landia and Magolor's insane speeds.
  • Ishida from HAL_Laboratory implies that Dedede's mask expands his power and he becomes he strongest masked, suggesting being superior to Galacta Knight, Meta Knight and Dark Mind (whose mask is based)
  • Defeated Dark Meta Knight.
  • Stole all the stars in Dreamland's sky.
  • Number one Avalanche player in Dreamland
  • Said to be one of the strongest beings on Popstar
Faults
  • Repeated losing streak against Kirby.
  • Goofy, clumsy, lacks intelligence.
  • Acts more like a jerk rather than a true villain. Most of his evil plots are just Dedede acting like a narcissistic bully.
    • Occasionally acts affiliated with Kirby and Dreamland, even if Kirby isn't aware of it
    • Even when depicted as a villain, admits that he does not want Kirby to die and sees him more of a friendly rival. Dedede is willing to team up with Kirby to fight a greater threat; even hugging him in Brawl.
  • Sometimes underestimates opponents
  • Overcharging Jet Hammer causes damage to himself due to the flames getting too hot
  • Has been frequently brainwashed by dark-magic
  • Regarded as one of the worst characters in Super Smash Bros for Wii U, landing himself in the G Tier (52nd out of 55 characters)
    • This is due to his slow mobility, weight, and removed chain throw combos.
    • Knocked out by King K. Rool in one hit. (Smash canon)
Typhon
Typhon.jpg
"Strength was with his hands in all that he did and the feet of the strong god were untiring. From his shoulders grew a hundred heads of snake, a fearful dragon, with dark, flickering tongues, and from under the brows of his eyes in his marvellous heads flashed fire, and fire burned from his heads as he glared. And there were voices in all his dreadful heads which uttered every kind of sound unspeakable; for at one time they made sounds such that the gods understood, but at another, the noise of a bull bellowing aloud in proud ungovernable fury; and at another, the sound of a lion, relentless of heart; and at another, sounds like whelps, wonderful to hear; and again, at another, he would hiss, so that the high mountains re-echoed."
Full Name: Typhon, also spelled Typhoeus, Typhaon, or Typhos

Origin: Greek Mythology

Height: Vast

Weight: Colossal

Nationality: N/A

Classification: Dragon, The Ultimate and Strongest Titan, Last Son of Gaia, Father of Monsters

FEATS
- Was the last child of Gaia, one of the primordial deities of the universe

- Is so huge that his head "often brushes the stars"

- Fought Zeus and is one of the most powerful of the Titans

- Is considered the deadliest creature in all of Greek Mythology

- Has wings and they can support his enormous weight

- Appeared in many fictional media like Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Saint Seiya, Percy Jackson, and God of War, to name a few

- In some texts, can apparently destroy the universe as a side effect to his clash with Zeus

-- Should be noted that the Greeks thought the universe wasn't as big as we know it today, but still within the Solar System range.

PHYSICALITY AND ATTRIBUTES
Strength

- Static Strength is classified as Class T (10^12/110,231,131 tons- 10^15 kg/110,231,131,920 tons). Possibly higher due to being so big he reaches the stars

- Uprooted and threw "whole mountains" at Zeus' chariot when beginning their rematch

- Typhon is larger and more powerful than his siblings, the "lesser" Gigantes

- The Gigantes' can match or even overwhelm the Olympian pantheon in a contest of strength

- The Gigante, Athene alone was capable of throwing a landmass the size of Sicily

- Dynamic Strength is classified as ZJ-YJ (Attacks carry teratons to petatons of energy; country to continent-busting physical strikes). Possibly higher due to being so big he reaches the stars

- Typhon could clash and even overpower Zeus, while their initial battle triggered earthquakes and tsunamis across at least the European continent

- Typhon is much more powerful than the Olympian Athene, who was capable of throwing a "vast missile" at one of the lesser Gigantes to crush his body, becoming the island of Sicily when it landed in the Mediterranean Sea

- A rough estimate puts Typhon's size at 73 times the size of the Sun

- This means he can easily destroy the Sun or even eat it

DURABILITY
- Survived being crushed underneath Mount Etna

-The sheer scale of the Gigantes' mass alone prevents a physical attack of anything less from being effective on Typhon

- A single thunderclap from Zeus had enough force to reverberate across the entire planet, and Typhon briefly overpowered him in his coils within several accounts

-- Despite the aforementioned planetary-scale damage from their clash, Typhon came out relatively intact from that particular incident

- Typhon is shown to resist multiple strikes from Zeus' thunderbolts

-- Thunderbolts at least produce temperatures of roughly 30,000° Celsius

-- Despite the impact of their initial clash being potent enough to make "all the ground and the sky and the sea boiled", Typhon was not noted to have suffered any major damage from that particular incident

- Produces fire and magma from inside its own body

- Is so massive that he should be able to survive entire Suns being thrown at him

Speed
- Massively hypersonic to potentially relativistic (Mach 100/76,120.7051 miles per hour- 1% of Light Speed/6,706,166.293844 miles per hour) movement, reaction and combat speed

-- Typhon was able to react to the thunderbolts tossed by Zeus, which was also identified as authentic lightning in mythological texts

- Even more impressive, due to his enormous size he should be able to move and fly across cosmic distances in mere days

- A calc puts Typhon at 752 times the speed of light

Other Abilities
-Elementokinesis (Manipulation of all four classical elements: fire, water, earth and air)

- Pyrokinesis and Geo-Thermokinesis (Fire and Lava Manipulation)

-- Typhon is referenced as to having "a great storm of fire" contained in at least one of his mouths, enabling him to produce powerful flames that scorch the surface

-- Flames produced by Typhon are capable of melting any metal and even boil the oceans and the landscape with its great temperature

- Given his incapacitated status as being responsible for the volcanic plumes and rivers of fire that emit from Mount Etna, it is interpreted that Typhon is capable of producing torrents of lava/magma from at least one of his mouths

-- Is known to be a master with flames and is likely his main element

- Hydrokinesis (Water Manipulation)

- Geokinesis (Earth Manipulation)

-- Typhon is also referenced as being capable of producing large and blazing structures of solid rock from at least one of his mouths

- Typically aimed "at the sky" to rain down destruction and devastation

- Aerokinesis (Air Manipulation)

-- The mythological texts purport that the cruel easterly winds of the world that scatter and sink ships in the oceans are produced by an incapacitated and weakened Typhon in Mount Etna

-- While he was at full-power, these winds had heat properties and were capable of matching Zeus' thunderbolts in power
- Toxigenesis (Poison Generation)

-- Typhon can produce huge quantities of dangerous poison from the myriad of viper coils and tendrils present across the upper half of his body, as well as at least one of his mouths

- The amount produced from an individual strand of hair could "drench hills"

- Fear Inducement

-- Typhon's horrifying appearance along with the multitude of wild beast noises emitted whenever he spoke, was able to produce such fear in the entire Olympian pantheon that they immediately resorted to departing their sacred home and shapeshifting into various animals within Egypt to avoid detection

PERSONALITY

- Typhon is generally depicted with at least human-level intelligence, with its sole human head out of the hundred bestial visages being capable of language and shouting various threats towards Zeus

- He is also shown with a degree of cunning and guile, managing to incapacitate the Olympian ruler by wrapping him in his serpentine coils and removing all of the tendons from his hands and feet to render him incapable of motion

- At the same time however, he was deceived by the Three Fates offering him fruit of supposed healing properties, indicating a small degree of either arrogance or naïveté

- The Homeric Hymn to Apollo describes Typhon as "fell" and "cruel", and neither like gods nor men

- As such, Typhon is mostly portrayed to be destructive and a danger to all life around him

WEAKNESSES

- Despite his power, still defeated by Zeus

-- In fact he might be vulnerable to lightning as that's the only thing that is shown to kill him

- Can still be deceived as shown when he fell for the trick of the Three Fates

- Is ugly

-- How Echidna even wanted to mate with him is beyond me

(I hate it when the Spoilers i put up becomes double or triple, just ignore it. Tried to fix them and it annoys me.:glare:)

I would start of with Dedede being giant and they both clash with each other kaiju style causing destruction and destroying the landscapes, under the sea. The opponents move up into the skies getting bigger and bigger forcing them out of Planet Popstar and into space clashing with each other through our Solar System using the eight planets, dwarf planets and moons as weapons, same with random exoplanets and other bigger suns the more larger they get, causing destruction across the Milky Way and Universe itself. for the climax finale of said battle, the two reach the center of our galaxy and they fight above and inside the Galactic Center, an apparent dormant supermassive black hole. So many infinite possibilities.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I saw glimpses of the leak.

Not spoiling myself but I want something more than those. I won't say I'll harm myself but, I'll have my mood remain groggy.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m almost never thinking about something the rest of the board wants to talk about.

For instance, with the rest of the board gearing up for the incoming Pokémon news, what does my brain decide to focus on?

SEGA Racing Games.

Sonic and All-Stars Racing 3 when?

Super Smash Kart when?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I’m almost never thinking about something the rest of the board wants to talk about.

For instance, with the rest of the board gearing up for the incoming Pokémon news, what does my brain decide to focus on?

SEGA Racing Games.

Sonic and All-Stars Racing 3 when?

Super Smash Kart when?
I dunno about Smash Bros. becoming Kart, but I know of Mario Kart becoming Smash...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s the English version. Pikachu and eevee require let’s go and meow this is an early purchase gift Pokémon.

Butterfree looks cool though

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Starter evos and Im_idim have been cancelled
Why is THIS what they decide to show us!?! Like, nobody cares about a gimmick that’s going away after this game. Just show us the final evolutions....

**** everyone who complained about them showing too much last time because you caused us to get THIS ****ING DRIPFEED!

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Ugh. Just please give me the starter evos. I'm starving for **** I actually care about. The designs of these new forms are cool, but it's whatever. It's just more of the same.

Butterfree being Mothra is cool, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom