• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No matter what we think of out own states, I think we can all mutually agree that the people in Montana and Maine have the best taste in movie theater candy.
That's more like it. Buncha Crunches were I believe the second most sold candies when I worked at the theater (behind Skittles of course) :yoshi:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
The **** are candy dots?
From Phoenix to Flagstaff to Kingman I don't think I've ever seen a movie theater here that has ever had those at the concession stand
Neither have I, and aren't candy dots like one of the least tasty or filling candies there is?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've been trying to cut down on it to try to avoid being too pessimistic and save myself the hassle, but as of now there are seven still MIA that are kinda non-negotiable for me.

Marowak (Kanto), Ursaring, Shiftry, Castform, Sawsbuck, Klefki, Toucannon. I'd say others like Dhelmise and Volcanion, but they're not as non-negotiable given their almost certain absence compared to how much I like them.
Hm I don't think this list is too unlikely.

Marowack I'd still has a decent shot if it was remembered enough to get an Alolan form. Plus there's sort of nostalgia towards it due to the whole Lavender Town thing in gen 1.

Ursuaring I personally think stands good grounds to get in as a galarian form, but normal wouldn't surprise me.

Castform i don't think has ever been in the wild so I don't know if I see Gamefreak just handing one out.

Swasbuck feels pretty likely, if not the likeliest. The wild Area Cycles through weather, so you could already have spring or fall appear in the rain, the winter one during the snow, then you could have thee other two appear wherever.

Klefiki I'd be 50/50 on. It gets decent competitive use and Gamefreak seem to love their object Pokemon. If vanish and it's evolutions can get in, nothing really stops Klefki.

Toucannon. Would be cool, but has a lot of competition between other popular bird pokemon. Gamefreak might not want to add to many of one type so they can balance the board across all 18 types.

Dhelmise is a klefki scenario imo. It sort of exists but its unique enough to earn a spot imo. Overall I'm rooting for them for you, good luck!

Also apparently Mew is in this Dex now

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The fact that Minniesota put Almondjoy as their favorite is proof that they should be nuked first if we ever go to nuclear war.
Am I the only non Minniesotan that actually likes Almond Joys or something, cuz those are DA BOMB!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dots are gumdrops. They're amazing. Probably my go-to theater candy actually.
I see Dots all over the place, but never have I seen the type that's pictured in Arizona.
The fact that Minniesota put Almondjoy as their favorite is proof that they should be nuked first if we ever go to nuclear war.
Only people that have no joy in their lives hate Almond Joy, it's a top tier candy

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Am I the only non Minniesotan that actually likes Almond Joys or something, cuz those are DA BOMB!
Yes. You are. And no. They're not.
Only people that have no joy in their lives hate Almond Joy, it's a top tier candy
People who enjoy Almond Joy are not human and shall be smited.
Not getting rid of Alabama first

View attachment 240483
Well, nobody wants to be scrambling for worst State if they're gone.

Plus, they give us some killer memes.

(Though Mississippi is actually the lowest ranking statistically speaking).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He meant the candy dots on paper.
I see Dots all over the place, but never have I seen the type that's pictured in Arizona.

I think it says something about the obscurity of candy dots when I thought you were talking about a completely different candy. :p

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
M&M's dominating in my state is no surprise. However, that chart is peaceful mode. You want real chaos? You want hell unleashed?

Here is movie theatre candy.

BAKED BEANS MOTHER ******
Black licorice for my state...

w h y

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hm I don't think this list is too unlikely.

Marowack I'd still has a decent shot if it was remembered enough to get an Alolan form. Plus there's sort of nostalgia towards it due to the whole Lavender Town thing in gen 1.

Ursuaring I personally think stands good grounds to get in as a galarian form, but normal wouldn't surprise me.

Castform i don't think has ever been in the wild so I don't know if I see Gamefreak just handing one out.

Swasbuck feels pretty likely, if not the likeliest. The wild Area Cycles through weather, so you could already have spring or fall appear in the rain, the winter one during the snow, then you could have thee other two appear wherever.

Klefiki I'd be 50/50 on. It gets decent competitive use and Gamefreak seem to love their object Pokemon. If vanish and it's evolutions can get in, nothing really stops Klefki.

Toucannon. Would be cool, but has a lot of competition between other popular bird pokemon. Gamefreak might not want to add to many of one type so they can balance the board across all 18 types.

Dhelmise is a klefki scenario imo. It sort of exists but its unique enough to earn a spot imo. Overall I'm rooting for them for you, good luck!

Also apparently Mew is in this Dex now
Actually Castform's been in at least three non-Hoenn regional dexes. Platinum, Black 2 and White 2, and Sun and Moon (and Ultra) all had them found in the wild.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
alrighty, top 5 favorite candies. GO!

I'l start

In no particular order:
1. Twix
2. Peanut Butter M&Ms
3. Reese's Pieces
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Almond Joy

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

alrighty, top 5 favorite candies

GO!

I'l start

In no particular order:
1. Twix
2. Peanut Butter M&Ms
3. Reese's Pieces
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Almond Joy
Kinder Hippos
Kinder Buenos
Reese's Cups
Butterfinger
Kit-Kat
In that order, though slightly inaccurate because 3-5 don't even deserve to be mentioned alongside the Kinder candies.
Those are in a tier all their own, like Brawl Meta Knight.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
basically, the bottom line is that if none of y'all like Twix, you're dead to me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

alrighty, top 5 favorite candies. GO!

I'l start

In no particular order:
1. Twix
2. Peanut Butter M&Ms
3. Reese's Pieces
4. Sour Patch Kids
5. Almond Joy
1) Hersheys