• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gimme your list and I’ll ask my uncle who works at gamefreak about em.
I've been trying to cut down on it to try to avoid being too pessimistic and save myself the hassle, but as of now there are seven still MIA that are kinda non-negotiable for me.

Marowak (Kanto), Ursaring, Shiftry, Castform, Sawsbuck, Klefki, Toucannon. I'd say others like Dhelmise and Volcanion, but they're not as non-negotiable given their almost certain absence compared to how much I like them.

D

Deleted member

How would repeating that opinion insult me?
If I recall correctly. you got pissed at me when I replied with a "huh?" jpeg.
So, pretty likely you would be mad at me for bringing it up again.

but I think we should move on from this topic anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I found this news article with an image of a chart that shows which candy products are the most popular during Halloween season:

Never thought that Milk Duds would be the popular candy in my state, and I never even tried/liked it very much. Plus Reese's beats out M&Ms by like 13 states all over, kinda interesting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I found this news article with an image of a chart that shows which candy products are the most popular during Halloween season:

Never thought that Milk Duds would be the popular candy in my state, and I never even tried/liked it very much. Plus Reese's beats out M&Ms by like 13 states all over, kinda interesting.
Milk Duds? the ****? Hersheys and M&M's are where it's at(that and pretty much any candy that's "just chocolate + 1 other thing" I like)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

My home state likes Reese's? I disavow!!!

Now I live in a state that likes M&M's. Better :yoshi:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'all wanna hear a real kicker? Something that I tell people pretty much on a daily basis because I'm offered it?

I don't like Chocolate

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I never thought Snickers were that popular in my state and I'm surprised by how chocolate dominates when it comes to popularity in the USA by a majority I always thought it would be 50/50 or less even though Chocolate is very widely loved I expected at least a little more non-chocolate options appearing but cool I guess.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've been trying to cut down on it to try to avoid being too pessimistic and save myself the hassle, but as of now there are seven still MIA that are kinda non-negotiable for me.

Marowak (Kanto), Ursaring, Shiftry, Castform, Sawsbuck, Klefki, Toucannon. I'd say others like Dhelmise and Volcanion, but they're not as non-negotiable given their almost certain absence compared to how much I like them.
So outta all these I’d say the only one I don’t expect is Sawsbuck, just because it hasn’t appeared in a regional dex since Unova and I think it’s cuz of the season mechanic not being a thing.

I’d bet the others are probably in though, they’ve all appeared consistently throughout the games (aside from the gen 7 ones obviously)

Ivander

Smash Legend

Milk duds......I did not know such a candy existed. This is what comes to mind when I hear Milk duds.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

M&M's dominating in my state is no surprise. However, that chart is peaceful mode. You want real chaos? You want hell unleashed?

Here is movie theatre candy.
IMG_20191001_202832.jpg

BAKED BEANS MOTHER ******

Noipoi

Howdy!

Snickers

Meh, not a huge fan. More of a Kit Kat guy.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My state is the only one that has Jolly Ranchers as the most popular halloween candy, and Sixlets as the most popular movie theater candy.

I can see the first, but never in my life have I ever seen a theater that sells Sixlets.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So outta all these I’d say the only one I don’t expect is Sawsbuck, just because it hasn’t appeared in a regional dex since Unova and I think it’s cuz of the season mechanic not being a thing.

I’d bet the others are probably in though, they’ve all appeared consistently throughout the games (aside from the gen 7 ones obviously)
That's the biggest oof of all too...of the seven missing, Sawsbuck is by far my favorite. It's actually only behind Qwilfish in general.

Still holding out hope though. Marowak has no reason not to be in since it was in Let's Go, Ursaring is probably popular enough to make it in, Ludicolo is confirmed so Shiftry will likely be back since they're counterparts, and Klefki has been in every game since its debut, obviously excluding Let's Go.

That pretty much only leaves Castform (they'd need to add four forms so I'm cautious), Toucannon (too new to look at precedence...though it's in Masters, if that helps...), and Sawsbuck (who not only has Castform's issue of four forms, Deerling does too).

Just gotta keep hoping.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
My state is the only one that has Jolly Ranchers as the most popular halloween candy, and Sixlets as the most popular movie theater candy.

I can see the first, but never in my life have I ever seen a theater that sells Sixlets.
I WORKED at a movie theater and I've never even heard of Sixlets :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's the biggest oof of all too...of the seven missing, Sawsbuck is by far my favorite. It's actually only behind Qwilfish in general.

Still holding out hope though. Marowak has no reason not to be in since it was in Let's Go, Ursaring is probably popular enough to make it in, Ludicolo is confirmed so Shiftry will likely be back since they're counterparts, and Klefki has been in every game since its debut, obviously excluding Let's Go.

That pretty much only leaves Castform (they'd need to add four forms so I'm cautious), Toucannon (too new to look at precedence...though it's in Masters, if that helps...), and Sawsbuck (who not only has Castform's issue of four forms, Deerling does too).

Just gotta keep hoping.
They thing with Toucannon is they added Vikavolt, who one would also assume would be too new. So I don’t think Pikipek is too unlikely.

D

Deleted member

M&M's dominating in my state is no surprise. However, that chart is peaceful mode. You want real chaos? You want hell unleashed?

View attachment 240478
The **** are candy dots?
From Phoenix to Flagstaff to Kingman I don't think I've ever seen a movie theater here that has ever had those at the concession stand

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The **** are candy dots?
From Phoenix to Flagstaff to Kingman I don't think I've ever seen a movie theater here that has ever had those at the concession stand
Dots are gumdrops. They're amazing. Probably my go-to theater candy actually.

D

Deleted member

No matter what we think of our own states, I think we can all mutually agree that the people in Montana and Maine have the best taste in movie theater candy.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 240478
Hell yeah Kraft Cheese slices gang rise the **** up! Baked Beans and Cheese Slices are the two best theater candy for sure.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Do keep in mind guys, candy smuggling is definitely a thing, so even if you can't find something in a theatre doesn't rule it out if, say, a Five Below carries it.

Anyway, I'm slightly disappointed in my state. Pixie Sticks are just sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom