• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How is cutting back on grinding a bad thing?
XP share is great for when you actually need the levels on your whole team, but leaving it on the whole game just causes you to outlevel every single trainer you fight. If you want that there's nothing wrong with that, I'm not the person to dictate how people should enjoy their games, but I get the sentiment that people would rather play with it off.

Noipoi

Howdy!
She has no style, she has no grace!

34AA6994-53D9-45BC-BA3A-16ECAD6C8C2C.gif

This gem has a funny face!

79FA7218-43A0-4D9D-937F-A02DA66EEA8C.gif

She can handstand, when she needs to...

FF730626-6DE3-483A-9584-16F1514DD94E.png

And stretch her arms out, just for you!

CE351796-229C-444D-80C1-D8EF47D60DA4.gif

Inflate herself just like a balloon!

A45F327D-AB20-4AE7-A7D5-3D28CFFD821A.png

This crazy gem just digs this tune!

97357713-5FB6-4C2F-A04B-6616E641E65C.gif

HUH

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I can understand the option to turn it off, but back when it was introduced I remember a good amount of fans were basically screeching "But grinding is a part of the process! It's been like this since Gen 1! Why change it!? This is TOO easy now!!"

Basically the Pokémon fanbase is insane half the time

D

Deleted member

The new CTR NF grand prixes look really promising.

Looking forward to unlocking Nina.

D

Deleted member

How can you say that and not add a link? Such a tease.
My mind's not kinda in the right place recently due to real life stuff involving my father.

Sorry about not adding the tweet of the news, I should have done so but I didn't remember at time.

D

Deleted member

I was hoping for more concrete info on the Halloween one. Also not sure who the winter character is.

D

Deleted member

I was hoping for more concrete info on the Halloween one. Also not sure who the winter character is.
The winter character seems to be 100% original.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hope Shield adds a cool exclusive Pokemon like Sirfetch'd so I can feel justified in my decision to get that version.

D

Deleted member

My mind's not kinda in the right place recently due to real life stuff involving my father.

Sorry about not adding the tweet of the news, I should have done so but I didn't remember at time.
Hey, don't sweat it, I was joking. Also sorry to hear that, I hope things will turn out for the better for you.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The dex or content seem to have a lot to it then we think:
Is there any proof yet that there actually will be post-game content? I wouldn't be so quick to assume there is, the Let's Go games had the perfect opportunity to add features and the most they did with that was add a series of awful battles where you could only use 1 Pokemon.
The Galar map is a big hint imo.

There’s the clouds that could easily hide another island, the forest seems like it could lead off the map, and there’s train tracks that stretch seemingly passed the map.

So I think there’s a decent shot at an interesting postgame

D

Deleted member

Good to hear.

This better shut them up now.
Yeah no, that was never the issue.

The winter character seems to be 100% original.
Twitter coming in clutch. I couldn't remember the name, but had him in mind, too.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Damn Nina looks great. Like how they went for a blend of her Twinsanity-era and Titan-era designs.

That December character could be Fasty, a character cut from the original CTR (except with antlers attached).

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If we hit 400+ Pokemon in Galar, I would be content.

If we hit 500+, I would be really content.

If he have at least 600, then I would be willing to look past the dex

YO, HOLD UP, 18 GYMS ARE IN GALAR

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That December character could be Fasty, a character cut from the original CTR (except with antlers attached).
Tad late there, sorry. But yeah, I brought him up above and even though he might just be a rumor having grown out of hand, nothing's stopping them from making him an actual character.

Right now I'm more excited for N. Brio honestly. He was a pretty big omission in the original CTR.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Something tells me that Dr. N. Brio (a character I've been wanting) will be in this month's Grand Prix.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If we hit 400+ Pokemon in Galar, I would be content.

If we hit 500+, I would be really content.

If he have at least 600, then I would be willing to look past the dex
At the very least, we're definitely past 400. The official guidebook for the Galarian Dex is listed on Amazon, and it says it has 448 pages. There's usually anywhere from 1 to 2 Pokemon on each page, so there's actually a good chance we could get to 600.

(Edit: Side note, Throh has been confirmed. I don't think many people are surprised by this considering how we already knew Sawk was returning, but the confirmation is nice.)

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Damn Nina looks great. Like how they went for a blend of her Twinsanity-era and Titan-era designs.

Who do you think the character in the 2nd Grand Prix is? Don't really recognize the silhouette, it's possibly an original character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom