• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone. What's up?

Genuine question I meant to ask earlier today:
What's your opinion on me?
Obviously i'm not really that popular, but it seems(to me at least) people tend to ignore me unless I add to a discussion.(or say something controversial)
Who are you again? Just kidding, I remember everything~

On a more serious note, it's not so much that I ignore you, but, as you mentioned yourself, you like to talk about a very obscure card game and I don't have anything to say about that. So don't take it personally, I'm just not big into TCGs. I mean, I like to collect Pokemon cards (Base to Neo), because Pokemon and nostalgia. I also used to have a few YGO cards, but there are only three left now.

I know I might be a bit late with this, but time zones, ya know.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Good morning everyone. What's up?

Who are you again? Just kidding, I remember everything~

On a more serious note, it's not so much that I ignore you, but, as you mentioned yourself, you like to talk about a very obscure card game and I don't have anything to say about that. So don't take it personally, I'm just not big into TCGs. I mean, I like to collect Pokemon cards (Base to Neo), because Pokemon and nostalgia. I also used to have a few YGO cards, but there are only three left now.

I know I might be a bit late with this, but time zones, ya know.
Calling Yu-Gi-Oh obscure

Will Will just had a heart attack :yoshi:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean, if we're honest, out of all the bad guys in Smash, I'd wager Ganondorf has the hottest appearance in fanart and such. But he's like the only human-like bad guy so that's not saying much.

Unless you're a furry or scalie cause then there's way more options.
Oh, if only we got Ghirahim...

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
The Greeks totally had debates about which god was the hottest. There had to be some precursor to the degenerates that exist nowadays, after all

For Egyptian mythology, according to fanart and depictions in things like Smite, Anubis is apparently hot stuff.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I mean, if we're honest, out of all the bad guys in Smash, I'd wager Ganondorf has the hottest appearance in fanart and such. But he's like the only human-like bad guy so that's not saying much.

Unless you're a furry or scalie cause then there's way more options.
Have you seen Dark Samus fanart?

D

Deleted member

Nope, not YGO, but that other one, Buddyfight, or something like this.
correct.
Honestly thou, Buddyfight is one of those games that sounds odd on paper(and the name is stupid goddammit), but in all honestly, game-wise, it's really well balanced. I honestly would rate it above Magic the Gathering(but not Yugioh, obviously)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Minna, ohayo gozaimasu!

This talk about hot... can we talk about cold instead?

You wanna know what is hot? Well, I find it appropriate to leave the following here for y'all:
daisy falls apart - no. 47 action princesses.png

Sayonara :kirby:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just finished Banjo-Kazooie and Rusty Bucket Bay is probably my favorite area except for the engine room, that sucks.

The game was great, it did have some game/level design flaws here and there and the camera was awful, but besides that it's almost perfect.
I'm definitely going to get Tooie sometime soon, but i'm expecting it to be worse than Kazooie.

Also the freaking N64 controller stick has made my thumb extremely sore.
Dude. You really should be playing on Xbox. It added autosave so that when you collect something it stays collected (mostly helpful for notes), the controller is way more comfortable than the N64’s, and you can buy it in a collection that gives you 29 other games for about $30.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. They released a trailer for the new Pokemon series a few hours ago, if you can even call it a trailer.

Seems like it'll be based off Pokemon Go, not SwSh.
Seeing how they're called "double protagonists", I don't think there'll be a permanent third main character. It can be an interesting dynamic if they play up the contrast between those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom