• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Has anyone here watched this one animated PSA special called Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue, or at least heard of it? I found a reanimated video on it based on one of the musical numbers and well...

Holy s**t are there some crazy looking scenes in this.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Just got out of a concert for the Queen cover band “Almost Queen”.

I never thought anybody could replicate Freddy Mercury’s voice like the singer could tonight. It wasn’t perfect, but nobody will literally replicate it. He had such a unique voice. Such a great show!

They also dressed like the band, and they nailed it.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Just got out of a concert for the Queen cover band “Almost Queen”.

I never thought anybody could replicate Freddy Mercury’s voice like the singer could tonight. It wasn’t perfect, but nobody will literally replicate it. He had such a unique voice. Such a great show!
Yeah, Freddy Mercury's voice is great, but the important question is: did he have a Freddy Mercury mustache?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah, Freddy Mercury's voice is great, but the important question is: did he have a Freddy Mercury mustache?
He did! But we weren’t sure if it was a stick-on or the real thing.

Although, I would have to say that if it was fake it was really good at staying on his face. He was definitely sweating quite a bit, as anybody would.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Sure it looks fine in the render, and not as bad from a distance in actual gameplay...

But then you get the victory pose :yoshi:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the victory pose.

The lighting really doesn't do it a lot of favors.

The real tragedy here:
View attachment 240000

These people didn't like green for some reason. :071:
Yeah, Green and Yellow alts didn't really do well on the poll. Ridley's Goldar alt also did pretty poorly according to that list, and I saw a large number of green and yellows landing on the lower end of the other characters' lists.

Still, I enjoy Ridley's ZM alt, I love Zero Mission so it'll always be a favorite for that.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I kinda wrote this game off at first, but the more I consider it, the more I think an Astral Chain rep might actually have a decent chance of getting in as DLC. If Nintendo is choosing the DLC, and if future installments are planned should the game perform decently, then it'd make sense why it might get chosen for a DLC character.

Granted, the lack of Spirits is a major contributor to this opinion. I don't know for sure if Nintendo thinks Astral Chain is worthy of a character, but who knows? No one would've thought Shulk would get in. His series was so obscure that they decided to reveal him in a Japan-exclusive Nintendo Direct.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I kinda wrote this game off at first, but the more I consider it, the more I think an Astral Chain rep might actually have a decent chance of getting in as DLC. If Nintendo is choosing the DLC, and if future installments are planned should the game perform decently, then it'd make sense why it might get chosen for a DLC character.

Granted, the lack of Spirits is a major contributor to this opinion. I don't know for sure if Nintendo thinks Astral Chain is worthy of a character, but who knows? No one would've thought Shulk would get in. His series was so obscure that they decided to reveal him in a Japan-exclusive Nintendo Direct.
I'm looking forward to the Famitsu column that will undoubtedly talk about the next project plan. Did Sakurai pick the extra fighters by himself? Did Nintendo have a bigger say for the next project plan than the first?

I want the backstory and timing and everything aargh. All these questions...

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Thanks Noipoi Noipoi ! So honored to be a part of one of these along with my forum friends!

*sees it was posted on Thursday*

Oh my, I picked an awkward week to take a personal leave. :lol:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Is Kirby wearing shoes, or are they just part of his body?

Tonight we’re asking the real questions.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m pretty sure the PC version is. Which is why I keep forgetting the console versions aren’t.
The PC version is unique in that there's two different versions, but both aren't F2P. One is slightly more expensive than the other.

However, I do believe there was a point where people can play Minecraft for free, and with an Xbox Game Pass, you get it for free.

Shroob

Sup?
The PC version is unique in that there's two different versions, but both aren't F2P. One is slightly more expensive than the other.

However, I do believe there was a point where people can play Minecraft for free, and with an Xbox Game Pass, you get it for free.
Why are there two versions anyway.

Tell me the secrets, Potato Man.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Really. Hmmm. My sister must have played during the free era.

D

Deleted member

Why can't HAL just come out and say Kirby has stubs for feet just like his arms? :yoshi:
Because they'd be lying. How do I know? Well I have insider info so don't share to anyone else but:
Kirby feet.jpg
Yes, It's true that's what Kirby's feet looks like and with official artwork too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom