• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I guess. It would receive a buff with that thing alone. Does Primordial Sea do the same things as Drizzle?
inb4 Ninetales gets Primal Groudon's ability.
Basically it's permanent rain for as long as it is on the field (so if it switches out, it dissipates) unless a Pokémon with Desolate Land or Delta Stream is sent out, in which case those would replace its effect. It also comes with the ability of rendering all Fire attacks ineffective.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why not? There's nothing wrong with that and it's the only thing I know for real. I wasn't sent to destroy. So, brother, don't get all nuclear on me. Dreaming in the wind, that's all I want. So what if I'm not your kind of people? I'm a soul man, a rocket man, a smooth criminal. I ain't no fortunate son and I ain't no weatherman - I gotta get right back from where we started from, my dear major Tom. While following the angels, I'm light as a feather looking for the sign. Forever napela Monday, seeking for world armistice, and the hot wind blowing, I drive in my Gran Torino over brick by boring brick on the Ebon Coast. Man, it hurt knowing I'm drifting away, growin' older and closer to death, closer to the stairway to heaven. But ain't it fun to just stand back and watch the world at large? :p

I'm going to get into so much trouble for linking all of those songs. :teeth:
You have no idea how much I love you right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And sort of sad since I probably wasted like 30 minutes doing that. Yay procrastination! :awesome:

The Major Tom one was intended while Soul Man and Smooth Criminal just popped into my head. :p

Speaking of which, why do some people sign their posts with their username or something like "sent from my Android phone?
I see. And I have no idea why that happens. My best guess is that it's automated.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay so, I log back here and you're talking about walking boobs and eyes...

Im not surprised

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If women use breasts for walking that means Lucina is automatically crippled on that aspect?

#BadJokeThatHadToBeDone

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I tried walking on my ass once for the sheer randomness of it.

Never doing that again.

D

Deleted member

I saw a scene in an anime where a girl dodges a bullet by flopping her humongous breasts.
It was, of course, in bullet time, and close up.
Ah yes, Highschool of the Dead.
They put more emphasis on the fanservice than the ****ing zombies.
I think there's a bit of skewed priorities there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom