• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
@Houou Gold79 This is the Yoshi I was talking about.

mmm pretty decent, you made it didn't you? you have WAY better pulse than me
Since people are starting to post their drawings this is the mega man I'm talking about

(I'd post the one I made before this but it's a shirtless guy topkek)

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Since people are starting to post their drawings this is the mega man I'm talking about

Everybody jump in this bandwagon now!
image.jpg

The face looks fine, but...
1. Yoshi is much, MUCH taller than he should be.
2. Left foot should be bigger but is smaller than right foot.
3. Legs are too thin.
4. Hands are too small.

Soul.

At the rate things are going, in the final Gen 6 game.
I guess. It would receive a buff with that thing alone. Does Primordial Sea do the same things as Drizzle?
inb4 Ninetales gets Primal Groudon's ability.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Are we gonna start referencing MGR songs again?
Why not? There's nothing wrong with that and it's the only thing I know for real. I wasn't sent to destroy. So, brother, don't get all nuclear on me. Dreaming in the wind, that's all I want. So what if I'm not your kind of people? I'm a soul man, a rocket man, a smooth criminal. I ain't no fortunate son and I ain't no weatherman - I gotta get right back from where we started from, my dear major Tom. While following the angels, I'm light as a feather looking for the sign. Forever napela Monday, seeking for world armistice, and the hot wind blowing, I drive in my Gran Torino over brick by boring brick on the Ebon Coast. Man, it hurt knowing I'm drifting away, growin' older and closer to death, closer to the stairway to heaven. But ain't it fun to just stand back and watch the world at large? :p

I'm going to get into so much trouble for linking all of those songs. :teeth:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why not? There's nothing wrong with that and it's the only thing I know for real. I wasn't sent to destroy. So, brother, don't get all nuclear on me. Dreaming in the wind, that's all I want. So what if I'm not your kind of people? I'm a soul man, a rocket man, a smooth criminal. I ain't no fortunate son and I ain't no weatherman - I gotta get right back from where we started from, my dear major Tom. While following the angels, I'm light as a feather looking for the sign. Forever napela Monday, seeking for world armistice, and the hot wind blowing, I drive in my Gran Torino over brick by boring brick on the Ebon Coast. Man, it hurt knowing I'm drifting away, growin' older and closer to death, closer to the stairway to heaven. But ain't it fun to just stand back and watch the world at large? :p

Dude, there's too many Links there :4ganondorf:

D

Deleted member

That's... actually really impressive.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I made it, but I used official artworks for references.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664

I asked the which do you have and I got "Three-armed peach" IM DYING I WAS EXPECTING LIKE MARTH OR SHIEK OR SOMETHING

kirbzpuff

Smash Cadet
NNID
pikaxluigi24
I played smash and kyogre pushed me at 42%. Here's what happened after:
-Turned the game off
-Yelled 10 voices high (Sounded like a 70 year old woman)
-Splashed water all over
-Posted 4 tweets
-Cry
That was probably the worst fit I ever threw lol

D

Deleted member

Soul Man - xSoul
Major Tom - Chucklehead Tom

Nice (unintended) references lol.

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
Man I'm sleepy as hell but I still have homework to do :c
I'll probably do as much as I can 'till midnight and leave the rest for my 2 free hours...

AAAAND I just lost my sleepines, ****, now I won't be able to sleep before an hour and a half passes when I get into my bed

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That's... actually really impressive.
And sort of sad since I probably wasted like 30 minutes doing that. Yay procrastination! :awesome:

Soul Man - xSoul
Major Tom - Chucklehead Tom

Nice (unintended) references lol.
The Major Tom one was intended while Soul Man and Smooth Criminal just popped into my head. :p

Speaking of which, why do some people sign their posts with their username or something like "sent from my Android phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom