• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
That rayman video was taken down by the user, that makes me think he did it to make it look like Nintendo did it, but it would say otherwise. Having more doubts now.

Though I hope my doubts are wrong.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why hello new people.
Hiiiiii
look guys, n͔̲̮̹̮̘̣̘͕͘͜͜͡e̵͉̠͔̺̪͔̫̥̣̺̕͟ͅw̵̧̧͍͕̹̘̥̱̭̙͙̙̻̠͞ ͏̵̸̡̡̹̦̭͈̥͍̥̜͍̘̙͓̪͔b̜̳̗͖̰͈̗̖̜̻̘͇̜̭̀͢͠l̢̥̬̘̹̘̪̠̭̮̻̤̠̺̲̯̫͢͝o̵̷͔͙̩̞̤̮̫͈̲̝͚̘͕͟͢͝o҉̡̱̤͕̠͇͖͓̠̱͍̳̟̙̗̼̪d̡̡̻͇̜͔̱̦̲̘̙͕̗͚̯̻͎̺͘

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Why hello new people.
Welcome to the best thread in Smashboards~

D̤̣͔͎͋ͤ̓̉ͨ̽̋̓͒͋ͫ͑͢Ǫ̷̢̣̦̗̳̲͇́̓ͮ͆̒̆ͪͥ̉̂̑ͫ̆̇̄̄ͦ̚N̸̩̖͙͖̞̙͖̣̟̘̻͚̗̙͛ͮ̂ͬ̈͐Ţ̷̢̝̦̣̝̟̺̳̟̗ͧ͗̄́̊ͣͬ͌̾̀̊̆ͤ̓̐̌̂͊ ̝̳͈̜̤͈͉̱̯̲̰͖̺̥͙̻̀ͦ̈́͆͛́͘͡T̡̽ͪ̅̏͆̂ͭ͑͊̌͗ͯ̓̚̚̚͞͠͏̘̪͈̭͔̣̦͔̲̣͔̦̝͕R̷̭͉̥͓̮̯ͩ̎͋͆̒ͣ͌̓̈́̊Y̸̧͒̐̓ͪ̈́҉̝̭̹̰̰͇̗͜͝ ̫̩̖͙̲̂ͬ̾̂ͣ͊͐ͯ͒͋̽̍͜T̵̛̙̗͙̟͚̮̬̆ͪ̆̿̀͑̓ͥ̎̏̍̄͞͞O̸̡̦̺͚̫̽̍ͤ͐ͩ͋ͮ͊ͦ̌̚͢͠͡ ̷̱̤͙̻͉̹̙͕̲ͣ́̒ͫ̊̾ͫͪ͒́ͦͬ͊͆͞ͅL̸̜̖͉̻̭̠̓ͤ̊͛̇͑́̾͊̿̊̑ͬ̒ͨͬͧ͐̚͟͢E̥̯̥͎͈̱̯̺͒̊͊̋͜͟͝Ā̴̴̝̰͙͔͍̝̯͇͙͕͈̜̯͔̺ͩ̀͑ͬ̔ͯ̓͗̉̊̿͌̃̓̃̕͟͢V̶̴̨͗ͯ̈́͏̖̟͈̝͚̝̜̤̫͟E̢͎͍̰̘̎̈ͫ̉̓ͧ́̃̒ͩ̆̃̈̚͞ͅ

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

OK, Marvel, this is when you need to stop. Yeah, Spider-Gwen is definetely popular and I too like her, but with this it's a total of 21 Variant Covers for only her first title.

Seriously, that's too much already.

_gold_

Smash Master
That moment when you find an album so good you just play it on loop for days.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*checks toy fair 2015 for Dinsey/Pixar/Toy Story related toys*
*finds a bunch of cool Star Wars/Marvel merch instead*

Hasbro is really coming on strong this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom