• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Oh, please. Reggie looks all menacing, but he's all sweet and sugar. He can't even hurt a fly, even if he wants to. Shibata, however...
Sakurai seems like the type of person that will break someone legs, so maybe he will get the leaker. If it's real that is.
How do we know that?
I will say it was removed by Nintendo like the old leak did.

Dragelsnart

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0087-2824-1700
Seven posts in and you already changed avatar. Color me impressed.
I change avatars all the time xD
This Thread will now D͏̡̦̙̖̖̹͍̬͔̯í͎̜̱̲͟͠e̫̜ ̮͕̰̩͈f̟͉͕̀ǫ̖̦͚̙̟ŗ̳ ̢̦͉̳͉̻͉̱̮͙y҉̱̩̤̺̜̭̹̞͘o̰̗͜͞ú̧̖̱̠̮̲͍̠̘͟
I never even thought about that xD

D

Deleted member

@ Aurane Aurane

I added a black Inner Glow to make it stand out. And it's much smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of hoo hah, DmC Dante actually has voice clips similar to hoo and haa for that with his Angel weapons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mJvT6nUVfE.

I guess we know why people hate Diddy. :p

Anyway, if there's one thing I love about DMC and DmC, it's the voice clips for attacks. They sound so visceral like Ike's voice clips. Aether: RAAAAAGH!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm gonna hold off on this Rayman speculation for now. It's still very shallow and it could go either way. But I still don't believe he's JUST a trophy. That's way too farfetch'd- a rendered model and all. I do believe Rayman will be playable, but that's all I'm gonna say.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Old Dante noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. *cries in the corner*
No kidding, the old fart died ages ago. Alas, poor Dante Alighieri. Virgil, I knew him not. :p

What I would love is if Capcom takes from Marvel and DC and makes DMC and DmC coexist as like the mainstream universe and the "Ultimate" universe. That would be awesome since you'd have classic DMC that evolves over time and hopefully not as insane, weird, and convoluted like DC's Superman who went from a superhero, to this invincible man, and then a superhero who can lose his powers by overloading them or something. Then again, DMC1-4 was kind of messed up since story wasn't a focus. DmC would be the other one that evolves as well, but has different foci and tries out things that wouldn't fit with classic DMC. I don't know, it'd be cool for more game series to have multiple universes.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If Rayman is DLC playable, it would be cool to hear that Ubisoft sent people to help develop him as a playable character or if they donated a lot of resources to help.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Simply put

I have'nt either
I have no problem with Dante new look it's a lot better than what they was originally going to make him look, his personally was the bad thing about him. They made him come off as a potty mouth teenager that was disrespectful and not a cool and lay back character like the old Dante. He came off so annoying to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom