• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Placeholder stuff for DLC characters, eh?

This makes the leak a lot more interesting...

when's shantae tho

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Nah, at that point they were all like; "The leaker didn't have all the characters yet. Dixie Kong, Ridley, Impa, Chrous Kids and Mewtwo will still make it because of an unrelated 4chan leak."

The real salt came when Japan broke the street date for release.
I consider myself too old for feeding off other people's tears, but seeing The Big Ridley Depression 2.0 was funny to watch.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, this leak was certainly unexpected.

If it's fake, it's a damn good one, I must say.

Anyway, like I said elsewhere: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ GAMEPLAY OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

And with this, I'm off.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK, first Little Rayman and now this?

I need to get off the internet now before I actually die of laughter.

D

Deleted member

It has to be for something other than Miiverse though....if it was really trying to appeal to the Miiverse fanbase, it would've also featured Call of Duty Soldier, Spongebob, the Powerpuf Girls and Goku.
Call of Duty Soldier was in the Rayman video though. He replaced Mega Man.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It has to be for something other than Miiverse though....if it was really trying to appeal to the Miiverse fanbase, it would've also featured Call of Duty Soldier, Spongebob, the Powerpuff Girls and Goku.
Well let's face it, apart from Goku, who the most common joke on Miiverse?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
A bunch of posts on my Facebook feed is talking about Valentine's Day. Meanwhile, I'm speculating the Rayman leaks along with a lot of the Smash community.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
On an unrelated note: Is it bad that I want Falco to be nerfed to hell? I want Falco to be nerfed so bad just for the sake of the reactions from people. When I mean bad, I mean worse than Brawl Ganondorf. I mean a character whose only redeeming qualities are that he exists and he has the best jump in the game. I also want to see the first character ever to be banned for being a bad character. I mean, Brawl Meta Knight was banned for being OP, but why not ban a character for being absolute ****? It'd be hilarious, I tell you. Hilarious. LAUGH. WITH. ME. NOW.

Oh, and I found the full opening of Duck Dodgers (2003).

D

Deleted member

I mean, Brawl Meta Knight was banned for being OP, but why not ban a character for being absolute ****? It'd be hilarious, I tell you. Hilarious. LAUGH. WITH. ME. NOW.
This would be pretty hilarious. It would be even funnier if it was Fox though.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
On an unrelated note: Is it bad that I want Falco to be nerfed to hell? I want Falco to be nerfed so bad just for the sake of the reactions from people. When I mean bad, I mean worse than Brawl Ganondorf. I mean a character whose only redeeming qualities are that he exists and he has the best jump in the game. I also want to see the first character ever to be banned for being a bad character. I mean, Brawl Meta Knight was banned for being OP, but why not ban a character for being absolute ****? It'd be hilarious, I tell you. Hilarious. LAUGH. WITH. ME. NOW.

What is it that he needed to be nerfed for?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

No, I will like to see sheik get nerf to hell for that reason like to see the uproar over that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This would be pretty hilarious. It would be even funnier if it was Fox though.
Or... Zelda. :p

What is it that he needed to be nerfed for?
If from now: no reason just for sick kicks, but before from Brawl to SSB4: laser spam and his incredibly fast meteor. Sure, the laser end lag is a bit much when you consider what Luigi's Fireballs can do, the customs for Dr. Mario and Mario, Rosalina's Star Bits, and ZSS's Stun Gun, Falco's Blaster is probably one of the worse if the worst projectile in the game.

Wolf's Blaster at least had a bayonet, good hitbox, and knockback with growth. Falco has no safety at close range and the laser is, well, a laser that doesn't travel fast and doesn't benefit from knockback growth. If Falco's Blaster lasers traveled as fast as in Brawl, he fired at the rate of Brawl's Blaster, or had the range like in Brawl, it wouldn't be a problem. Right now, they're a slow moving projectile with a thin hitbox and little redeeming qualities: stun effect and sort of being able to gimp if they hit after someone does a second jump.

Falco's Dair, however, was insane. It was like frame 6-10 and meteored well compared to Wolf's fast, but weak meteor. I don't really care about the change of that mostly because I didn't play Falco much in Melee or Brawl, but having a Dair similar to Captain Falcon and Ganondorf's is all right.

So, I think the Dair change was fine, but the Blaster changes were a bit too much. Well, design choices, it wasn't that great. More speed on the laser travel, more rate of fire, or more range would make it less crappy.

Melee. Fox was nerfed in Brawl, now it's Falco's turn.
Except Fox went from, "Holy crap, this is insane S-tier!" to, "All right, almost top tier in Brawl with Wolf", while Falco dropped from top tier to mid-tier at best.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think it would be funnier if Zelda was good for once.
Well, Zelda's good in Hyrule Warriors. :p

But yeah, the fact she has three sweet-spot aerials, people falling out of Jab?, Side Smash and Up Smash, and Din's Fire and Phantom Slash's design choices are issues that persisted since her debut. I don't know how well she does in doubles and regular free-for-alls, though.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'll go to jack in the box for my Valentine's dinner

2 tacos for 99 cents

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID