• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

IS THERE NO WAY TO DELETE ACCIDENTAL SPAMS BEFORE ADMINS COME FOR YOU!?!?
Uhh, accidental double posts, you mean? Sure, just click on "Report" and type in "Accidental Double Post" and a staff member will fix it for you.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Handheld has Smash Run. 10/10 GOTY more than enough water. Speaking of that, is there anyone here who still plays that? I won't even bother asking about Smash Tour:troll:
Smash Run is loads of fun. A good stress reliever... At least for me.

Yep. I'm just glad a handheld Smash exists, regardless if there's Ice Climbers or not. What if it was Sopo? That would ruin their uniqueness. What if they were Wii U-exclusive? Some people would complain that they aren't on the 3DS and want to play on the go.
Cutting them on both versions was the best way to act.

The game had the premise of having the same roster for both versions and they held up to that premise.

Having a handheld version came at a price. Like everything, things require sacrifice.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
IS THERE NO WAY TO DELETE ACCIDENTAL SPAMS BEFORE ADMINS COME FOR YOU!?!?
Not really, you have to report your own post with the reason "accidental double post/spam/whatever" and they will not infract you. The rules are in place to keep the forums clean, not to punish users. If you do not report your own post, they just assume you had malicious intentions or something.

Edit- Mega Greninja'd... again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash Run is loads of fun. A good stress reliever... At least for me.

Cutting them on both versions was the best way to act.

The game was has the premise of having the same roster for both versions and they held up to that premise.

Having a handheld version came at a price. Like everything, things require sacrifice.
True, it was for the best. Now, if the 3DS was powerful like the Vita, it'd be another story.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ohh, I remember when I did a double post (my post #86 I think) I got nervious as hell, but after that I realized that another user posted between my posts so I was safe, but still I felt dumb :p

View attachment 40382
What did you make me click :4mii:
Don't you know about Twitch and TEH URN??:4pacman:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Ohh, I remember when I did a double post (my post #86 I think) I got nervious as hell, but after that I realized that another user posted between my posts so I was safe, but still I felt dumb :p
I do not understand, you remember that time you "double posted;" however, you did not really double post?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I do not understand, you remember that time you "double posted;" however, you did not really double post?
I thought I double posted but in reality that didn't happened because pure luck, but I see that as my "first double post" because I wrote two separate messages too fast.
However I did an actual accidental double post here not so long ago :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, can anyone tell me how to PM? I wanna chicken fin the backroom survey just 'cause I'm bored, but I'm new to magical forum powers and need some guidance.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
True, it was for the best. Now, if the 3DS was powerful like the Vita, it'd be another story.
If the 3DS had more powerful hardware, the Ice Climbers likely wouldn't have been cut.

Ice Climbers or no Ice Climbers, I'm happy that a handheld version of Smash exists. I think it's a just trade-off. You can't have the best of both worlds. Sometimes, sacrifice is required to make something a reality. It's how things are.

Sure, there are no Ice Climbers, but this game still has the biggest roster ever and has the potential to grow even more thanks to DLC.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hey, can anyone tell me how to PM? I wanna chicken fin the backroom survey just 'cause I'm bored, but I'm new to magical forum powers and need some guidance.
Click the icon next to your alerts, all the way at the top (it looks like an envelope) and click start new conversation

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Go to the envelope top right, next to the flag. PM is called Conversation here.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
compare.png

Can we just take a second to compare these two mods
@ Opossum Opossum confirmed for too strict for fun. :troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Thanks. I thought maybe, but I needed to be sure. I may be too new, innocent, and sane for them, but it's worth a ninja tutu.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't you know about Twitch and TEH URN??:4pacman:
I double posted once in a 3DS thread and Aerodrome fixed it the same day with no infractions or anything. MKW.com better learn from this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shiny Charm Get!!
Now, I need to find the place to retrieve my Diplomas :starman:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Scarecrow? Lol kotaku that's a funny way to spell Crazy Quilt
Holy crap I completely forgot about Arkham Knight
Was it delayed or something?
Yep. Now it has an M rating because Batman has finally reached MAXIMUM EDGE! :4darkpit:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Geez, I apparently have one of the wost years of snow for Sufflok. I have like a week of snow and today... I typically have at least one snow day or two per year... :ohwell:

Soul.

Is the infraction message automatically written or do you need to write it yourself?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Exactly.
I am a hungry Bedoop and I am a bored Bedoop.
Plus I wanted to point out how strict you are sometimes :dr^_^:
Well you don't have to post just anything when you're bored. I think that's the biggest misconception here. You could do something more productive instead.

And bringing public attention to it is not going to change my..."strictness" one bit. Fair warning.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is the infraction message automatically written or do you need to write it yourself?
It's automatically generated based on the type of infraction you input.

Though you can change the conversation title to be whatever, but that takes more work, and as such I don't do it as often as IsmaR does. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well you don't have to post just anything when you're bored. I think that's the biggest misconception here. You could do something more productive instead.
Opossum, everyone knows that if you came to the Smash 4 Social Thread for intellectual, productive discussions...you came to the wrong place. :smirk:

But I have to agree that posting infractions out of anger/boredom is beyond stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom