• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Room Name Poll [Read First Post]

What do you want to name the Social Room?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It's ok Dogy! there will be a reset one day. then we can do things over and CHANGE FATE!!!!

lol I just thought about it. Each thread a mod made was his arc(I took over Frames's second arc lol) and got a reset....I'm rootin for Tom's Arc tho.

It's ok if you're lost Tom. Once you get the whole story and get unlost you're gonna be all like "OOOOOHHHH I CCCCCCCC!!!!"

Vts

Smash Champion
<non-mod posting now>

dogy she is cute :)

to bad she is dead!!!!

<infractions for spam now>:psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

this thread need to end so i don't see social room anymore but gentleman's club

Pritch

Smash Lord
These names both kinda suck. Just throwing that out there.

I *think* gentlemen's club sucks less. So it got my vote. But they both suck pretty hard.

Renth

Smash Hero
to all previous posts i was quoted in:

I enjoy flaming brawl kids, that's all there is to it.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Renth and Xif!

Renth! What you said about Dtorr was completely uncalled for. You have no reason to say that BS because nothing was directed towards you and this is for a dumb poll. No need to try and insult anyone. Not that S**T you say is insulting

Xif! Nothing you say really matters to me.

This is a dumb poll for two freaking names!! God! don't go overboard and start turning into name-calling-children! Grow up!

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Peace in the Community -Watchmen-

You know why no one ever responds to your posts?

First of all you shouldn't be posting here in the first place, you have a join date from 08 so chances are you're a brawl scrub, and you like to try to start **** and it's funny how much everyone ignores you.

"Repping there region with their name" for a guy who likes to talk up the alt north why would you end it with it's just a name why take it so seriously whenever you're **** talking the names more than the people who are actually from the south.

You're dumb.

Hey Renth now.. come on. That was kind of harsh to dtorr there bro.

He may have joined in 08 but that doesnt make him a scrub. He has been with that smash community for a while and keeping up with everything that has been going on with melee and brawl. He isnt a brawl scrub. and he is eager and determined to become so much better in both games. He ain't a scrub; he is just like every one of us smashers on this forum. And if you continue to act dumb like that then at least take MY talk seriously with you.. if you look my join date..it isnt 08 ...right? :)

ayways..what im trying to say is that that was cold and uncalled for.. and dtorr is right in one sense: This is just all a name.. since the dispute between names ive given up on whether Gent's club wins or Dirty South. This is a social room to conversate about anything and just have fun. It has been given to us so lets not mess everything up. How much you wanna bet every other social room did not have a problem for choosing their name.. IMO if a dispute DOES keep going..just name it the ATL South Social room :)

And to XIF!!!

Dont call lady legion dumb..shes not dumb >.< she just feels the same way i do ecxept.... stronger lol

And like i said to Renth..ive given up what name gets the title for the Social Room. she was just exploiting her explanation that Gentlemen's Club is too specific to be ALL of the ATL South's overall name.. but like i said b4.. i dont really care anymore about the dumb names. -btw..i want to MM you next time i see u- xD

- uuaa

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
*looks at list and sees inui's vote*

Inui, seriously?

oh well, should have read the first page.

just a reminder: If you are not from Atlantic south or don't post here often YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!! That's why the title says "read first post" so there will be no jonz about this and the losers won't cry and complain!!

-3 for The Dirty south :/

Renth

Smash Hero

He may have joined in 08 but that doesnt make him a scrub. He has been with that smash community for a while and keeping up with everything that has been going on with melee and brawl. He isnt a brawl scrub. and he is eager and determined to become so much better in both games. He ain't a scrub; he is just like every one of us smashers on this forum. And if you continue to act dumb like that then at least take MY talk seriously with you.. if you look my join date..it isnt 08 ...right? :)

I guess I gave off the impression that I don't let people from 08+ talk to me :laugh: my bad. anyway, D-torr kept making numerous posts saying things on the lines of The beast coast tea room wow.. just another win for the atl north! sounds like a douchey thing to say if you ask me, after he had made that similar post like 4 times i decided to respond to it.

All the other little brawl kiddies who like to jump in after you say one negative thing about brawl you can suck my nuts.

<3 Uuaa haven't seen anyone down there in forever... stupid pennsylvania

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth! What you said about Dtorr was completely uncalled for. You have no reason to say that BS because nothing was directed towards you and this is for a dumb poll. No need to try and insult anyone. Not that S**T you say is insulting

This is a dumb poll for two freaking names!! God! don't go overboard and start turning into name-calling-children! Grow up!
Yes mother superior don't get the ruler out again.

Laijin

Smash Hero

ayways..what im trying to say is that that was cold and uncalled for.. and dtorr is right in one sense: This is just all a name.. since the dispute between names ive given up on whether Gent's club wins or Dirty South. This is a social room to conversate about anything and just have fun. It has been given to us so lets not mess everything up. How much you wanna bet every other social room did not have a problem for choosing their name.. IMO if a dispute DOES keep going..just name it the ATL South Social room :)

And to XIF!!!

Dont call lady legion dumb..shes not dumb >.< she just feels the same way i do ecxept.... stronger lol

And like i said to Renth..ive given up what name gets the title for the Social Room. she was just exploiting her explanation that Gentlemen's Club is too specific to be ALL of the ATL South's overall name.. but like i said b4.. i dont really care anymore about the dumb names. -btw..i want to MM you next time i see u- xD

- uuaa
You guys really don't know Renth OR Xif do you?

First off. Renth is an *******. Majority of all ganon mains are *******s.
You should realize this.
Secondly, online, all Renth does is flame other people. For the most part, thats all he posts. So you should either ignore his posts cause their full of bull**** or ignore him altogether.
In person he's okay. But on smashboards, its best to ignore him.

Xif on the other hand is not a ganon main, but he can easily still be an *******. His reasons for being an ******* are completely different. He is an ******* because he thinks its funny. In some cases, it is funny. But in other cases, your just being a douche. And nobody likes douches. So once again, like Renth. Its best to ignore his posts where he is flamming.

@Mike G:
Inui lives in the AS too and he visits often. So I'm quite sure his vote should count because of this. Thats like saying my vote does'nt count because I also live in the Atlantic North(which is completely true). I visit MD often, so my vote should'nt count because I go there often?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I guess I gave off the impression that I don't let people from 08+ talk to me :laugh: my bad. anyway, D-torr kept making numerous posts saying things on the lines of The beast coast tea room wow.. just another win for the atl north! sounds like a douchey thing to say if you ask me, after he had made that similar post like 4 times i decided to respond to it.

All the other little brawl kiddies who like to jump in after you say one negative thing about brawl you can suck my nuts.

I'm actually moving to Pa >_> ... Plus I prefer melee. ;3 (before brawl came)

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm actually moving to Pa >_> ... Plus I prefer melee. ;3 (before brawl came)
i'm sorry. PA sucks.. if you move to philly or pittsburgh you'll be able to play smash. if you move anywhere else chances are you'll find no one like me. I barely play at all because of my location.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL I know I explained tihs to laijin already but yeah. Inui Lives in NJ. rarely posts here. done

That's like saying m2k is allowed to vote and decide what our room should be called. I bet some of you would love that actually >_>

Slikvik you're in the same category as Renth so you're safe. Sorry for all the serious business going on but If you read the earlier posts and threads about this you'll understand.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ni-pa!!!~~~ I have another ally! Hurray!

Maybe this time I'll be able to defeat fate!! (and this vote go through and everybody goes on about life)

Ni-pa!!~~

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ni-pa!!!~~~ I have another ally! Hurray!

Maybe this time I'll be able to defeat fate!! (and this vote go through and everybody goes on about life)

Ni-pa!!~~

I like your sigs do you make all of them? D:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah.

It's pretty fun, when I feel like it. I made Mike G's today, that's like, the 13th one in 4 days?

*checks* yeah, 13th. 7 button sigs, but I've been tryin a buncha new stuff. I got the idea of puttin some aura round Rena, and so i was like "Why not, it's either gunna work or not. I think I got a better way to do it now, but I think it turned out pretty kool.

Ni-pa!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
yeah.

It's pretty fun, when I feel like it. I made Mike G's today, that's like, the 13th one in 4 days?

*checks* yeah, 13th. 7 button sigs, but I've been tryin a buncha new stuff. I got the idea of puttin some aura round Rena, and so i was like "Why not, it's either gunna work or not. I think I got a better way to do it now, but I think it turned out pretty kool.

Ni-pa!!
You should totally make me a Bonta-Kun Sig. = 3=

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
junglefever is from the MW.
junglefever goes to the University of Miami Florida?

To the people complaining about the two names: where were you three weeks ago when we were nominating names? Quit complaining.

On the topic of people voting who "aren't considered ATL South," I already said the mods (Tom, Mike G, Frames, Dogysamich) are going to get together and just decide if their vote counts or not. Two facts: 1) we're not ********, 2) you have no say :p LOL Basically what I'm getting at is you know Frames and Dogysamich are classic ATL South spammers who care about you, you know Mike G is a baller, and you know that I'm outnumbered by them so everything will be fine and you wont all get banned.

Relax and vote :)

If people are REALLY upset about the two names, I guess you can mention new ones. But unless they're simply amazing, you should have spoken up earlier when everyone else did.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
+1 color to the gentleman's club

And before mods get up in arms over a random person voting in the poll, I am from atlantic south - I just lurk a lot

SEIZE HIM!!!!!

lol just kidding! thanks for your vote :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
"Montage". Who the **** decided that'd be the word to use for shooter vids.

Man that **** sounds so gay.

So I guess I have to go around saying

"I have 14 TFC Montages."

.... im about to go wash my ****ing mouth out for saying that irl.

Ni-pa...... :(

RockCrock

Smash Champion
What if I want a variation of "The Gentlemen's Club" ...?

Also, we should call this place the Chicken and Watermelon Power Ranking Discussion Room. It represents the South, and it's humorous.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh wow thats so clever i didnt think about that

what in the world would you do

i dont know, i guess you would post the variation you want

or i guess you just broke the poll and now we gotta start over. man youre so clever.

also wow nice sneaking an edit in there so now theres a joke in your post instead of just being sarcastic. now i look funny.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Well I'm sorry you had that impression. I used the ATL North as an example because they seemed united, they had a name that showed that they are from there. Here, we have like 6 people getting banned just for a name and I felt it wasn't that serious. I shouldn't have used them as an example but I felt it was better than adding to the Dirty South - Gent's club argument. That's my fault.

Oh and join dates don't mean anything. I ain't a brawl nub, kiddie, etc. If you say something negative about Brawl, I wouldn't mind. I say it myself most of the time. Brawl is a dumb game. The fact that simple **** works against actually trying to make the game seem tech makes it dumb, ********, stoopid. But I still play it because I like Smash. I play Melee, Brawl, and if someone has it, some 64.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
To the people complaining about the two names: where were you three weeks ago when we were nominating names?
I was here. I voted. I still think these new names are queer.

If people are REALLY upset about the two names, I guess you can mention new ones. But unless they're simply amazing, you should have spoken up earlier when everyone else did.
Well it's not like this place could do any worse than everywhere else . . . Social Room seems fine enough. But we have to be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom