• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOCAL SMASH TOURNY 03-25-07 M.O.B. B!tchezzz

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
beating fabian and pbody is always fun jp oscar it was close 3-0 LOL jp ***** u 2 good though david **** corneria LOL that stage is wack sauce alwellz i can never seem to get first place -.-

araknophobik

Smash Master
fun tourny
Jay-never teaming again >_< lol naw DC falcon just ***** in teams

ragging missles-**** you camp so much on FD lol good tourny match, too bad i didn't win the MM =/ thats what i get for choosing sheik

Larry-Love your falco, i think you'd place alot better if you didn't choke during matches because your MM mode is rapesies compared to your tourny mode

Pbody-atleast i know how my peach does now, i gotta practice her against luigi. haven't played him in months, it wouldve been gay if i went sheik =/ better luck next time i guess

DC-**** little kid taking grown up money

Teams:
1st DC and Pbody
2nd Arak and Ezynjay

Singles:
1st DC
2nd Jay
3rd Pbody
4th Arak :(

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
ragging missles-**** you camp so much on FD lol good tourny match, too bad i didn't win the MM =/ thats what i get for choosing sheik
Its not that camping is my strategy but that was the only way to get some damage off of u :( cuz u played a better peach than most other ones i faced but ya we should do it again :) Ure peach is too good lolz

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hahahaahh wow way to have faith in your ****tyas$ ganon which my fox 3-0ed btw.

ill go link fox and marth only at this tourney if u go ganon.

Lit

Smash Ace
nah this time he is going to go ill go over there and karate chop his parnets heads of if the dont...

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Yumy: you should stop talking sh*t about people especially if when you don't when you haven't seen someone play in a long time. I have gotten a lot better

Youtube video of me beating Larry: FALCO VS MARTH (ME)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeLVjX4fSfw

I'm making a big deal about this because I don't like it when people talk ****, and can't back it up with any proof, except old evidence that doesn't exist anymore.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Holy SH*t Damion is pissed

Hey damion just chill out a bit man , i mean its f*cked up that Yummy says **** but come on he talks like this all the time so jsut dont take it too personally

Just try to prove him wrong but do with a smile on cuz otherwise it will ruin your love of smash

He did the same thing with Resident waffle but that doesnt mean Waffle sux

Lesheik

Smash Lord

Hey damion just chill out a bit man , i mean its f*cked up that Yummy says **** but come on he talks like this all the time so jsut dont take it too personally

Just try to prove him wrong but do with a smile on cuz otherwise it will ruin your love of smash

Lol. I'm not pissed. I'm concerned.. He should think before he talks. I see this guy trash-talking in and out of peoples faces. I hope all of M.O.B isn't like him.

I don't see it as a joke because I don't know him very well. It's like a stranger coming up to you and punching you in the arm and saying "Those are ugly shoes." But the stranger was just playing around. The offense was that he hit me, and insulted me. If I knew well him before he hit me, I wouldn't take it personally, and I would know that he was just playing around.

My love of smash is infinite.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord

I know he said I sucked but the last time I faced him I almost beat him. It was down to the last match and I was ahead 2 to 1 one stock and he came back and won. As far as I'm concerned I could have possibly beaten him meaning that saying that I suck means he sucks.

And I know you don't suck Damion, people get better.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
LOLz u guys lets squash this right now cuz then we'll jsut end up gettin more pissed off

Hey Damion i see what ure saying but just know MOB is a pretty good group of people all in all so dont let this get to u .

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
haha 8-Bit sucks dude
they're all noobs!! especially that Morb
I hate his Luigi it's too noobish dude!
anyway M.O.B is way better than 8-Bit
but it's all good
i dont think they all talk spit
Logic is a pretty cool dude
and he's too good w/ his marth takin out Nes

Top Bottom