• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOCAL SMASH TOURNY 03-25-07 M.O.B. B!tchezzz

Logic 818

Smash Rookie
Socal Tourny in the 818 Area Code. Everybody is Welcome. Its At Yumys House. This Sunday

7353 Alabama Ave. Canoga Park CA 91303. (Come Through the Alley)

PRICE:

$7 per Singles $14 per Doubles

$2 of Every Singles Entry Fee Goes to Pay the Venue (Yumys Dad)
$4 of Every Doubles Entry Fee Goes to Pay the Venue (Yumys Dad)
Making it $5 per Singles and $10 per Doubles into the Pot.

60/30/10

RULES:

Standard MLG Rules.
11:00 am Doors Open. (Friendlies)
12:00 pm Doubles Start then Singles Afterwards Then Mayb CREWS????
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm Tourny Must End

HOUSE RULES:

All Participants Must Conduct Themselves Appropriately.
Food is Allowed but Must Clean After Themselves.

We Already Have 3-4 TV/Cubes but More are Always Welcome!!

Contact Information: (818) 687-0158

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
oh yea i heard u guys wanted the crew battle
lets do it
8-Bit'll be there
and nes tourney can be the week after next toy mandala tourney eh?

Atlus8

Smash Master
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's two tournys this weekend and I can't go to either one: Saturday I have new carpeting and Sunday I have to study, along with finishing up some school work.
PROCRASTINATION SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol jay mango is a ***** lol jp he went to the frezno tourney or sometin like that if u go could u give me a ride lol i will pay gas if not thats cool.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol jay mango is a ***** lol jp he went to the frezno tourney or sometin like that if u go could u give me a ride lol i will pay gas if not thats cool.
i would man but norwalk is like an hour out the way for me cuz this is in the valley so its south for me but north for u lol ><

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
since a youngin a lesson was told
that was never to fold
**** i started rappin around 11 years old
i was destined to blow
and unlikly to fade
cop me a pen and pad
see my life in a page
nobody see my vision

^_^

oh yea make sure u get a lap top or a computer this time *****....so it doesnt take 12 hours to make a bracket again

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
we went to UCLA homeboi!!!
and anyway if Nes doesn't go we cant cuz he's the one with the ride!!!
its only J666 Nes and me
aint much
i'm pretty sure you'll still have a bomb *** tourney goin on

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Lolz this tourney turned out to be more like a smashfest after the double and singles was over and thats what made it hella fun

Shout Outs

DEHF - WOW your falco has really been crazy recently man and thats y im like "WOW, i beat larry's Falco ?" BUT keep it up that **** is crazy and has been getting recognition from Jay and DC SO u know u have to be doing something right

Richard - I dont think i played u the whole day but still cool to see u there . HAHAHAHA when u pulled the plug on Larry's last game of the day LOLZ

Araknaphobic (Fabian i think?) - Hey good finally seeing u and sorry if u think i went kind of cheap with the missiles and running away but i had such a ggod defense with Peach's hover and automatic shield after coming down from her auto float. I didn't see any other way to get around it but hey its all good. If u want we can MM next time we meet but that dollar came in handy with JAck n the Box. OH my GOd that must have been hell for u when we played the last game of the set . UKNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT;)

Yummy- OH SNap its the WOW NERD LOLZ jk jk but man that **** was funny when we played Jungle Japes hahahahh. Need i say more? Seriously though we should have the crew battle next Sat. BTW it was great a tourney and turnout, hope u have more tourneys in the future:)

Logic - Hey man that was some great games we played but man i told i to AVENGE ME !!!!!!!! LOLz u should have let me win so i could have faced Araknaphobic JK JK

Jay - I didnt play u all day , and i was doing so well today:( but maybe next time if u go to my tourney. I Told u not to play Cr*ps with Yummy , hes a hustler man hahahh LOLZ

DC - DUDE holy Sh*t man i saw ure Cpt Falcon against someones Marth (Jay ?) and it was GOdly lolz

Tahir - That was a great game we played but man did i suk at doubles. Thx for saying i got better , hopefully we can get to play during the weekdays :)

Jose- Man we got to play again cuz that game was too good :) man hope fully i win our next encounter

TO anybody else i may have missed im sorry but i hope to play everyone who went to this tourney:)

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
This was an okay tourny, cept for the fact how we got charged a fukcen 4$ fee, how bad must they be behind rent to be charging 4 buckz per person. Either that or the host wanted to feel like a winner knowing he couldn't get top 3 ^_^

Top Bottom