• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
And while talking about *****es... (Sorry Neal, but seriously.)

Mr B1tches, lmfao @ you. You agree to these mms online, and then in person, after you get ***** by me in some friendlies as we warm up, you back down. That's a ***** move.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
i just wanted to see if what u said was true
that's all
don't say something like that if u dont mean it, cuz i know that if you picked up link for a year i'd still whoop you
link is not an easy character to get good with, im sure thats why you choose Shiek
i just wanted to mm you since u did back down at UCLA

-Morb

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
once again, not taking sides, but saying sheik is easy to get good with is not true.

Sheik is easy to PICK UP, but to actually get good with her is pretty hard.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i just wanted to see if what u said was true
that's all
don't say something like that if u dont mean it, cuz i know that if you picked up link for a year i'd still whoop you
link is not an easy character to get good with, im sure thats why you choose Shiek
i just wanted to mm you since u did back down at UCLA

-Morb
except i never backed down at ucla, what are you talking about? you never even came up to mm me...

once you get good at the game it's not hard to pick up any character and get good at them quickly, because your natural ability at the game easily transforms to other characters. the length of time you use the character has less and less to do with it. i started maining marth a month ago and now it's better than sheik, my old main. look at how quickly anyone like DC or Lucky can get with a character. Once you know what to do it's not hard, the only thing is why would anyone bother to go get good with Link when he's a ****ty character who's not particularly fun to play either.

edit: and i always laugh at those that say sheik is easy to "pick up." yeah, "pick up" and beat those noobs who don't know anything about the matchup, or to have a sheik like resident waffle's or something, but to actually have a sheik worthy of tournament play and not get *** *****, sheik's a poor character to choose. there are a whole set of characters much wiser to choose to pick up.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
she's rated properly by people who know what they're talking about -- there's a reason no one mains her, she sucks.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow i cant believe i missed all that stuff of P going crazy on people lol

and i still wish people would mm me lol even though i never mm

joeylol

Smash Cadet
NeighborhoodP- i see you like to mm:)

any amount of money my fox,marth or falcon vs your what ever

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, you signed out of your account into a new one and posted?

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
LOL looks like Joey is Schizophrenic.

And I don't really care about Melee anymore, after playing and having so much fun with Brawl.

Still wanna see my name here though.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you asked me like in the beginning of the tournament when i was more worried about getting in friendlies with my teammate, considering we had never teamed before. lmfao, after that you never said ANYTHING the entire day, dude, i was walking around offering mms all over, stop breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom