• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

Adam M!

Smash Lord
jeremy you are too modest!

the only people you lose to are peaches! that's why once you master peach dittos you will seriously be top 5 in the country! i exaggerate not!

and pretty soon oskie/johnny/mccain (? i dunno, he seems too egotistical!)/yourself will be beating zoo with regularity; soon the panel will be forced to rethink his merits!

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'd rather learn the match-up with ICs, which I plan on doing once I move to Irvine. Wobbles always does well at it and he thinks it's no worse than 40-60, so I'm confident I can also get it down eventually. Still, I'll also practice against Peach with Peach and maybe Sheik and I'll see which character I do best with over time.

I don't only lose to Peaches, although she is my biggest source of trouble. Lucky beat me pretty badly yesterday; while I'm aware of what I was doing wrong now, the thing I need to work on is making sure I can fix my problems in the middle of the set and not only in retrospect, which is something I've always struggled with, although I have a few ideas about how I can improve in that regard.

Lovage

Smash Hero
this has been a really long period so it's gonna be a biiiitch to do lol
panelists are me hugo and macd, anyone else wanna be on the panel?

bbb

Smash Champion
giving people **** is part of the game

anger and desire to impress are strong motivators

Top Bottom