• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
theres fiction, knives, luigi, KFC, SDR, NIma, so not bad but duno how much they play still

i live there too when im not in school but never feel like playing there
Thanks for the information. Hopefully I can find some people to practice with/help me get better. I'd really like to improve and have something to do in my free time, since I don't know anyone there besides my girlfriend and I'm just going to be working and maybe taking one or two classes at the community college.

Nashun

Smash Ace
lol I saw what you did

No I was the Marth in your pool. =/ We should play again sometime.
!!!

=( I'm sorry. I don't really remember that many people from that tournament because there were really SO MANY new faces!

I remember the marth though!

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg atlus no one cares about ****ty *** mk9

i can't until 2 weeks when you start telling us how you're over it and go play AE or somethin

Atlus8

Smash Master
You don't know what you're missing! I think 2v2 is the way to go for this game! I'm going through the story mode right now and it's good . . . damn good!

Don't know if I'll pick up AE right away, but come June time it will be all smash!

Edit - Holy s*** MK has one of the best story lines in a game!

LuCKy

Smash Master
dude **** mk9 lol the game feels so stiff n ********.

im sure the game can be pretty **** like most competitive games at a high level but AE is where its at . . .well for the time being

3rd strike online for life once its out lol

n maybe sf X tekken since the juggle system might be ***in ****

LuCKy

Smash Master
DUDE

it looked like they had like 57 ****in 8 way air dashes LOL they were flying everywhere

there is no way MK9 is better then arcana hearts

even though i havnt played it

2 billion 8 way air dashes is ****in amazing

bbb

Smash Champion
DUDE

it looked like they had like 57 ****in 8 way air dashes LOL they were flying everywhere
theres a button that just makes you fly towards your opponent

games pretty ***, but whatever floats your boat

DJMirror

Smash Master
Atlus stfu you piece of ****

MK9 can suck my ****

that one character with the blade hat has the most boring combos ever

LuCKy

Smash Master
theres a button that just makes you fly towards your opponent

games pretty ***, but whatever floats your boat
no ****in way

really!? . . . . . LAME

it looked like they were doing mini dash aways and dash backs in the air lol it looked so cool

bbb

Smash Champion
there are airdashes but only forward and backwards, and then theres a 'homing' button that makes you fly towards the opponent, it's incredibly bizarre

I don't recommend it

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i agree 2v2 would be fun
but DoA was the same way and that never hit is off for some reason even though i thought that game was pretty sick

LuCKy

Smash Master
i messed around with kratos in training mode for like 2 hours n the game coulddddd be pretty **** but jesus x-rays do a **** load of damage.

still dosnt seem like itd be funner then sf though miguel lol i just wish i was around when 3rd stike was big.that game looks sooooooo amazing

Top Bottom