• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Atlus8

Smash Master
So, I'm currently sitting bored out of my mind since we took out my mom out to eat for her bday! My brother is f***en cheap so I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to pay most of the bill for a group of 15! We will see in time . . .

Atlus8

Smash Master
When the bill finally came around I was expecting to put in some money on it, but I saw my in-law was taking care of it! When we finally got back home I took out my wallet and asked her, "How much was the bill?!" She said that my dad took care most of it and she gave money to him to cover a third of it! Later, I go up to my dad coming in with the other third and he gives me a stern look for a couple a seconds and rejects my money! He rejected my money in a way that made me feel like **** for not paying anything! He didn't smile at all and said "Just give it to your mom" I guess he figures, why should I pay when I wasn't having a good time?!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a present for my mom! This Wednesday I'm going out and getting a new tv for her and placing it in the living room since the last one broke down last year! We'll see if my dad is gonna reject that **** too!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Mmm, I don't know your family, but i wouldnt take it personally
people are like that with money
but also your dad has to like support your mom
and you too

but buying a gift is different, like thats all you
but trying to help him pay for something for the whole family
i dunno
its different

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
there's a five guys burger opening in rancho

im ****ing excited

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion

holy **** that video made me so happy

watching the first guy get LIT sprung me joy

the 2 friends of the 3 that walk in are such ****ies, they watch the 1st guy get 2v1'd before helping

Omg the bottom left angle is even better it shows first guy get decked in the face 2-3 more times

last edit..video keeps getting better and better..the knocked out guy tries to get up, other guy is like **** that, grabs a chair, other friend tries to save friend from getting chair'd, chair holder moves and the guy flies headfirst into the wall
lolllllllllllllll

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
**** yeah
its like i just won the bachelor(ette) and joe and derek get to eat a **** while i go on a hot steamy no-homo man date to slurp juicy burgs

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
so i guess yall *****s want to hang
i cant do thursday cuz i wake at 6 on friday
but friday nights are kind of a weekly thing anyway

so stevens tomorrow
or my house friday

Top Bottom