• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so do you guys work out?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol @ forum user stereotypes >_>

Anyway, I play basketball and ride my bike whenever I can. But since I'm in Minnesota, and it's 25 degrees F outside, I'd rather not go out there and do anything ;)

Peeze

Smash Master
No how much does your body weigh?
When i started lifting wieghts i started out with 5's cause i weighed 100lbs, now i do 30's, cause i weigh more.

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
yeah.. I run at least 4 times a week in the morning before school.. and i also play tennis..

sometimes i'll go to the gym buti only go when my BF takes me XD.. when we do go though, i really do work hard..

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
What's a good weight to start with when lifting dumbells?
like Peeze said, use 20s or 25s. It really just depends on how much you're able to lift. If you can do 30+ reps (curling) with a 20 lb dumbell, you probly need a heavier one, and if you struggle to do 10 reps, you probly need a lighter one.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I used to weigh 220lbs. About a year ago I started running a mile and a half a day. I also got that Chuch Norris Total Gym. I weighed in today at 163lbs.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I'm 6 ft and weigh a little over 150. I work out pretty frequently (about 4 times a week since I've been at college). I've gained 10 pounds (of muscle) in just a few months.

shadowstriker2005

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, I don't think I've done any physical activity since my football season ended. Even though I'm 6'4 and only weigh 163 lbs, I'm pretty much guaranteed 3rd string on the line at best. I'm at least exercise my brain though, if that counts for something.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well I play football and baseball so I have to condition as well as lift weights and such so yeah I work out.

I can only bench like 150 or so :( , however my leg press is like 375 or so, I can squat 400 as well (not as good as my dad he is 41 and can squat 600! I witnessed it) so yeah I do my share of working out. I also have 2 P.E. classes this semester so I run alot to get ready for baseball.

Oh and I'm now 6' 0" and I weigh about 185 pounds.

Peeze

Smash Master
I'm 6 ft and weigh a little over 150. I work out pretty frequently (about 4 times a week since I've been at college). I've gained 10 pounds (of muscle) in just a few months.
You should try eating, cause at 6'0 you should weigh way(<homophone) more than 150.

0rion

Smash Journeyman
*$hinto. Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but...
It'$ cool cuz. Ju$t don't get in the habit of it.

My que$t to becoming "The Total Package" is complete. I weigh 195 pound$, the perfect weight for an Alphamale, and my body look$ like it ha$ been chizzled out of granite. And thank$ to tho$e 15 pound ankle weight$, my $peed is unrivaled. Now only if I can maintain this weight and physical stature.

Top Bottom