• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
lol ok then i don't think that my house would be the best XD so yea unfortunately im working tmrw so i wont be able to have anything done so yea im sorry guys no smashing until saturday :( i'll see what i can do in the future tho

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
lol bernie for people that have nothing to do its a little harder XD but then again... lol yea anyways i'll see you guys on saturday

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo raynex u have internet for ur wii right? cuz i hooked mine up and it tells me it's connected but when i go to the shoping channel it tells me i need the c the user agreement thing and then after that it tells me that it can't find it, u no wat i'm doing worng?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Go to settings after you turn on your wii (its in the bottom left corner of the screen.).

Go to "Wii", not "data management". When the options come up, scroll through them until you find "user agreement".

After that its really self-explanatory.

Or like I said before, USE GOOGLE.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
if anyone lives around donmills and finch or leslie and finch wana go together?

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
A couple of my friends and I have been thinking about coming to this tomorrow. Right now, we're about 80% sure we can come (we're like > 1 hr away by TTC, lawl). We're not that great, but I guess it'll be a good experience. I'll edit or post if we're coming or not.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Btw, David is there a bus stop in front of henderson? or will i have to walk a bit

Niko_K

Smash Master
the bus passes henderson, just ask the driver to drop you off where it starts, then its about a 10 minute walk up the street. On the right hand side.

idea

Smash Master
sure. they're not too heavy anyway. heh, and good to know someone else is still up at nearly 4 am. i could easily stay up later, too...fe: radiant dawn is quite fun.

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
me so good yes. i play pichu. me perfect against anyone. no one beat pichu. lol

U guys better be prepared. don't underestimate anyone! even if its their first tourney.

Top Bottom