• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
okies.

<3 adam btw.

also i can't seem to waveshine due to ****ed up fingers so i'm not longer playing fox i'm going to try falco. he seems easier to play.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
okies.

<3 adam btw.

also i can't seem to waveshine due to ****ed up fingers so i'm not longer playing fox i'm going to try falco. he seems easier to play.
Make your tag with Sheik HIV+.

Also, Fox would be easier to play if you took your left hand outta your pants when you play, you know?

If you can't hold this biweekly, can Sauga? =DD

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Negative...
easier to play =/= easier to win with

fox is much easier to win with since you can actually grab and expect a stock or massive damage to ensue with falco it's like "yay 7% f-throw maybe i'll tech chase with... uh... oh right i'm slow..."

lol obviously it's not that bad but argh. his throws are so average.

falco has unexciting grabs but between his rushdown and camping game he's considerably easier to play as. his combos and whatnot take less effort i think (finger movements mainly; iunno who thinks more to make their combos but frankly combos come kind of naturally with those two anyways). and his weight makes it easier to cc into **** combo shine.

edit: and wow. i pulled another all-nighter. goddammit i'm amazing.

Sanu

Smash Champion
easier to play =/= easier to win with

fox is much easier to win with since you can actually grab and expect a stock or massive damage to ensue with falco it's like "yay 7% f-throw maybe i'll tech chase with... uh... oh right i'm slow..."
Tech chase with a laser into grab. :lick:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord

lol obviously it's not that bad but argh. his throws are so average.
@ Uzi

relevant part is bolded.

flaco is a filthy bird and gets grabs easier than anyone in the game but he doesn't really do much with them. if he ***** with them then he'd be gayer than sheik but for better or worse he doesn't.

therefore imho falco is incomplete as a top tier. best rushdown, best camping, best guard crush, terrible grab, terrible recovery. he misses out on two big aspects.

edit: but falco's still broken.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo do any of u guys got an R4 cuz i just got one and when i turn it on it tells me this " The hardware is not compatible" any of u no wat that means?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
@ Uzi

relevant part is bolded.

flaco is a filthy bird and gets grabs easier than anyone in the game but he doesn't really do much with them. if he ***** with them then he'd be gayer than sheik but for better or worse he doesn't.

therefore imho falco is incomplete as a top tier. best rushdown, best camping, best guard crush, terrible grab, terrible recovery. he misses out on two big aspects.

edit: but falco's still broken.
Can't forget terribly easy to combo, and terribly easy to kill and gimp, unless that falls under recovery.

Falco's grabs are pretty bad but they aren't that bad, lol, I'll tell you whhot you can do with them if you want.

Boogers_

Smash Cadet
well. first you need to buy a micro sd card to store your games and the software to run the r4.

1 gig kingston cards are suggested since they run just about every game without problems.

Top Bottom