• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
I think speak for most of the GTA in saying that we will force David to hold a bi-weekly on the 22nd if it means PKMVodka would be there.
I agree with this whole heartedly. There will be a bi-weekly. XD If not at davids someone else must hold lolz

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Time for shouts finally? I think so..
Well, I'm not very good at this, but I shall try.

Adnan - Lmao, that was some glitchy sh*t with your Jiggs on Mute. Wtf happened? Peach is way too light. I never play Peach, so I had no exp before facing you. Also, unorthodox play style for the win. Firebird KO's and fully charged UpSmashes + PyroWinnerKid = Crowd?

Bernard - You're hilarious. It was funny watching you take on those 3 Fox cpu's. What a God you must be. Work on your 3 Ganons though. I heard they took Ken to his last stock. And wow, you four stocked me both matches. Have mercy.

Wang - You're Doc is amazing. You got me down to my last stock in all our matches. I have a feeling that if I played a lower-tier character, you might've won =P. You did really good for your first tournament.

Brian(iown) - Lmao, my Game and Watch is totally a Jiggs counter-character. Nice rests on Pokefloats though. You have skill, just work on your intelligent play a bit I guess. I don't know, just whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

Room Temperature Matt - Thanks for all the Marth matches. I really need to work on my Marth matchups, and it was good practice. Team matches with Brampton was too fun. Good stuff.

Dzenan - you're an angry beast. Two frickin falcon punches in one match. I thought we were friends. I'm surprised you didn't win the tournament.

Rekanize - Andrei you amaze me. Both matches I was leading up until the last stock, and them somehow you pull out a plethora of Pyro combo's on me and win. How? Jesus.

CoolHat - I'm never going to forgive myself for telling you to use more fireball. The fact that you beat me by comboing with it is just gross. You're amazing, keep it up.

Sanuzi - you're Falco got alot better. That's the thing though. As I get better, so does everyone else, so it's hard to keep up.

Ambrose - your DK is too ownage. It took me the whole match to figure out the grabbing is basically DK's only game though. Once I realized if I avoided the grabs I could combo, it was too late. I demand a rematch.

Brampton - we're getting better. I think alot of people noticed. PRACTICE ON THURSDAY =] .

Also, hooray for me making it out of pools. You should've seen the look on my face when CoolHat said we had to have a match. I was all "WTF I made it?!". Good stuff.

DAVID HOLD MORE TOURNIES. <3

D.B

Smash Ace
Time for shouts finally? I think so..
Well, I'm not very good at this, but I shall try.

Dzenan - you're an angry beast. Two frickin falcon punches in one match. I thought we were friends. I'm surprised you didn't win the tournament.

DAVID HOLD MORE TOURNIES. <3
Careful what you wish for... ;)

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
hey guys u prob don't wana c this but i made this short video of my crazy mind game i did to my friend XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM8fbfXWGGQ
This was funny I watched it a few times. This is one way of telling people to be more aware of the stages :laugh: anyways that was cool man I can learn some more gay tricks for shiek like that :) hooray for shiek =P anyways I'm out guys.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sorry about not showing up...next time ill be there for sure...Also Im in Toronto tomorrow so if anyone is up for some friendlies ill stop by.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Jason, if you do come. Would you be coming alone? or with moar MTLers? If nothing happens with Smashturbation I think I might be able to do something, just not this month.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
So far i'm just planning for myself, so probably. Unless people show interest around here.

David ->

To win, you must knock the other guy out before being knocked out. So don't get hit and hit him often instead. Simple as that. :)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
haha glad u guys liked it XD maby i should make a combo video i got like 2 hours of video and i pull out alot of crazy **** wat u guys think? =P

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
David, perhaps we could use that method that we used @ my tournament. Top 4 in one pool and it goes from there. Hahahahaa or maybe you two can just win all your matches and see eachother in finals.

D

Deleted member

to omnigamer

wow
K. Explain to me how the hell we didn't conform to the guidelines

a) It's CANADA, we don't have STATES, we have PROVINCES, our PROVINCES are 3 - 4x bigger than STATES

b) Small Town Y? TORONTO is the biggest city in CANADA

c) The only other city in ONTARIO, CANADA is OTTAWA, CANADA, a city that's 6 hours away

d) Our thread has been up with no problems for a long time, why now?

D

Deleted member

Greater Toronto Area
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Greater Toronto Area (widely abbreviated as the GTA) is the most populous metropolitan area in Canada. The GTA is a provincial planning area with a population of 5,555,912 at the 2006 Canadian Census.[1] The Toronto Census Metropolitan Area defined by Statistics Canada is smaller than the GTA planning area and had a population of 5,113,149 at the same 2006 census.[2]

The Greater Toronto Area is the 7th largest metropolitan area in North America. In addition to the City of Toronto, it includes the Regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel and Durham. The term GTA only came into usage in the mid-1990s after it was used in a widely discussed report on municipal governance restructuring in the region.

Desh

Smash Ace
i have a hunch that certain friendly french canadian mod whos name starts with a "W" ends in "K" and has a single vowel in between whos name i shall not mention may have broughten this up to omni.

i dont think this mod whos name i didnt say likes us very much =/

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have a hunch that certain friendly french canadian mod whos name starts with a "W" ends in "K" and has a single vowel in between whos name i shall not mention may have broughten this up to omni.

i dont think this mod whos name i didnt say likes us very much =/
I don't think so, it's not like the thread is new or anything, and Wak isn't new either, I don't think they really relate.

Wak is a nice person, it's just becoming a mod, you are obliged to follow the rules of the board, and enforcing those rules doesn't always make you seem like the friendliest person at times.

D

Deleted member

Omnigamer has no reason to visit the Canadian boards

Wak was the one who recently said that our PR doesn't fit the description

duhhh

Desh

Smash Ace
well i agree with jake...i never thought he was very "fond" of us...and theres never been problem with the pr until HE recently brought it up after it seemed like he was pissed...

but HE(the one whos name starts with "W" and ends in "k" with a single vowel in between) shall NOT be named.

Top Bottom