• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lmao, i totally forgot i had footage to upload <_<
ill get right on that
LOLLLL I JUST READ THIS! Adrian, you ****ing pansy XFD. Get **** fix'd up :]. Also, for the love of god teach us what we'd need to record through Laptop. Like what type of specs and plugs I would need to record. And shiiiiiz.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Tyler does it differently. He masturbates to get his tech skill up and starts playing Fox.

roflz. Are you guys gonna team up too? and are you two part of CoS?
Eh, don't make fun of my foxy ways

homsar

Smash Ace
Tyrant, my samus may be butt still but its.... a juicy butt. Nice and round.

Also, doubles would be so funny for us, we would attack each other, and I was in CoS until I stopped playing for a while except in super secret training. Tyler never was.

Percon

Smash Lord
Ugh.

TRAGICALLY I can't make it for Smashtubation this weekend. However, I'll try to get my act together in two weeks.

I'm assuming the next smashturbation will be prior to the bigger tournament, also in November? Because I really want this chance to meet some of you guys and play on a smaller scale before being blown away at the big one.

D

Deleted member

The same pros (aka NNR) will be at both. You can be blown away twice.

Just don't get blown away by David. That would make you homosexual.

OMG you posted at 9:11

McD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we def. got to do doubles, since you can missle, and I can get hit by you
*****!
its sad cause its true
ITS ON!!!

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
good **** bernard, kuods to u for the taking the intiative to make the plan. I know hot it feels to host a smashfest, it's a *****, and bernard came early, as well as david and some others to help me out with mine. Thanks for that bernard, david, homsar, and the rest it was really helpful.

I'll try to help w/e i can, though i cna't guarantee i'll be there at 11:30. I can't in fact, that's really early for me, and a few hours before the time I usually wake up on those days so anything I can do during the event i'd like to help. Of course, I'm not styaing for long, till 5'ish, since I've got somewhere to be.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
singles wouldnt take forever if people actually did anything.

Everyone just finishes a match and then waits an hour before finding out who their next opponent is, and then they dont play the match for another hour.

Just do it quickly, more time for other things

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
That scenario is so unavoidable. No matter how often you stress that point, or attempt to make it so that things will move quickly; people always seem to find some way to deviate from their tourny matches for insane amounts of time.

I say use the Landy method, like he did at Trans. Get a microphone.

Or a loudspeaker thingy.

D

Deleted member

Bernard you said Wes and Kings could be coming? When did you talk to them? That's ****in' sick I gotta talk to them, I gotta thank you for persuading them to go lol

Hahaha ill

D

Deleted member

Bernard said he talked to them, so we'll see

I don't see why they wouldn't if bernard said so

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I wouldn't get too hyped.... I mean. He's been out of the smash scene for a while now, so he probably hasn't gotten that much better, plus we've all gotten better since then too right so....

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Not the samus Wes...

Wesley... I remember faintly but it's either the really young pro asian guy or his brother lol

Europhoria

Smash Lord
That scenario is so unavoidable. No matter how often you stress that point, or attempt to make it so that things will move quickly; people always seem to find some way to deviate from their tourny matches for insane amounts of time.

Or a loudspeaker thingy.
Lol. Adnan > Loudspeaker

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
EDIT:

'BERNARD ON AMBROSE'S ACCOUNT.'

Wes is at school, waterloo or something? I don't remember. Kings MIGHT come though...I'm going to call them tonight.

F.Y.I. I randomly came across Wesley's cell and home numbers on a piece of paper in my phonebook. Ahhh, I miss those good ol' days.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
EDIT:

'BERNARD ON AMBROSE'S ACCOUNT.'

Wes is at school, waterloo or something? I don't remember. Kings MIGHT come though...I'm going to call them tonight.

F.Y.I. I randomly came across Wesley's cell and home numbers on a piece of paper in my phonebook. Ahhh, I miss those good ol' days.
LOLLL @ AMBROSES AVY

Omg, I saw Ambrose posting. And I'm thinking "He can talk?" LOLOLOL. Oh man, 2 gudz. I'm gonna be all liek "yo kingz i herd roonscayp sux ololol" and ****.

Or a loudspeaker thingy.
Lol. Adnan > Loudspeaker
That reply is made of lawls and win.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hey, you guys want to hear something really lame?
I promise you won't let me live it down =P .

Edit: Now that I think about it...I'd hate to be the joke of the GTA Community...so no.

Top Bottom