• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#SmashTheRecord - Guinness World Record Marathon (Ft. Mango, Hbox, M2K, D1, HugS, Soft) (Orlando)

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Wow this is an amazing event! I wish I was able to make it.

Results?

:sonic:

Like... who won the most?
Did you not see my Torbo Mega Giga Bowser link?!!!!?!!!

That was the tourney that really mattered.

And come to think about, this was just a giant smashfest of sorts. Technically, the thread shouldn't have been posted here.

Guess that means we'll have to break the record for world's largest round robin tournament next year. For Project M. please @Raging Cherry.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Did you not see my Torbo Mega Giga Bowser link?!!!!?!!!

That was the tourney that really mattered.

And come to think about, this was just a giant smashfest of sorts. Technically, the thread shouldn't have been posted here.

Guess that means we'll have to break the record for world's largest round robin tournament next year. For Project M. please @Raging Cherry.
We should have it in summer next year (not at the same time as MLG because I might be at MLG) so that I can stay longer and more people can come. If we have it in summer, let's do it for four days. @ RagingCherry RagingCherry pls.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
And because it will be summer, the area next to the window will be 100°F instead of 90.
@ RagingCherry RagingCherry . Pls put the fan to cool down the people next to the window. Thanks
LMAO, That window area was damn hot dude. Also, if you guys have skype and know me, please add me! I'd love to get in touch with you guys.

Top Bottom