• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#SmashTheRecord - Guinness World Record Marathon (Ft. Mango, Hbox, M2K, D1, HugS, Soft) (Orlando)

RagingCherry

Suuuuup!
NNID
RagingCherry
Bump it up! Also, think any of the high level players would do friendlies or just money matches? Will the bracket affect the rankings? or is it just for fun? I'd really like to be listed in the rankings, but seeing as how this'll be my first "event" I haven't been.

EDIT 1: Added stuff

EDIT 2: Grammar and errors

Just for fun for sure! And yes they'll be doing money matches!

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
I would love to know how much this all costs. On the Facebook page I see times and places, but no prices.
Well lets see. $10 for the donation, $3 for the Nidhog tourney.:troll:

Just bring ten dollars just in case the donation is mandatory and gas money. :-)

@ RagingCherry RagingCherry

Is the donation mandatory or voluntary?

EDIT: Thanks for the bumps Fullmental Asi

Last edited:

Mister the Wizard

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5472-7432-3401

Just bring ten dollars just in case the donation is mandatory and gas money. :-)

Thanks! Also, is the hotel available for housing, or would I need to find a place if I wanted to crash? And I guess I'll need money for food too? I'm trying to work out all the details xD

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. Do we just stay at the venue or do we need to find a place to crash every night?

RagingCherry

Suuuuup!
NNID
RagingCherry

c'mon dude, $10 for the entire weekend for charity! for a 5,000 square foot ballroom world record marathon smash event! Do ittttt

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Cannot wait for this. After reading on it more this is going to be a great weekend before the start of school. Also ordered my shirt :)

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
If someone brings Mario Kart 64 I want it to have a tourney. I would enter for sure.

What would the ruleset be? I would want to discuss it. Tracks with shroom only shortcuts like Luigi Raceway should be banned. Tracks with large open area for shells to hit you should be banned too. MK64 is my favorite MK :-). Best drift and wall mechanics in the series.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
If someone brings Mario Kart 64 I want it to have a tourney. I would enter for sure.

What would the ruleset be? I would want to discuss it. Tracks with shroom only shortcuts like Luigi Raceway should be banned. Tracks with large open area for shells to hit you should be banned too. MK64 is my favorite MK :-). Best drift and wall mechanics in the series.
I'd enter for sure! though I'm not much good at it.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
@ RagingCherry RagingCherry Since I'll be crashing at the Venue, is there any place for my parents to stay? They surely won't agree to crash at the venue.

EDIT: 20 DAYS HYPE!

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Are the shirts from Teespring being delivered or given to us when we reach the venue?

.SirLink.

Smash Cadet
Will anybody be going from palmbeach county or passing by? Could i carpool if i pitched in for gas munny?

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty stoked. Between today and yesterday I have played over eight hours of Melee with my two best smash pals.

My thumbs are in pain today after playing a legit 99 stock match all the way through.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Too late to get my STR shirts from Teespring? T_T I just got paid...

Also, how do I get "Wispy" onto mine if I can still get one?

Also, bump.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Out of curiosity, do we have to pay every day to enter if we go in on Friday, leave that night and come back Saturday? The reason why I ask is because I don't think it'll be good idea staying up 48 hours a couple days before school and having to work.

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Out of curiosity, do we have to pay every day to enter if we go in on Friday, leave that night and come back Saturday? The reason why I ask is because I don't think it'll be good idea staying up 48 hours a couple days before school and having to work.
Cherry said we can sleep there, though it might be a bit loud at night.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Well, I live 25 minutes away, so looking for a place to stay isn't an issue and I want to sleep in my bed :3

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Well, I live 25 minutes away, so looking for a place to stay isn't an issue and I want to sleep in my bed :3
Oh, I see, I didn't realize you were so close. I don't think they'll charge everyday, but just wait for Cherry to reply.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
BUMP. BUMP THE JAM. BUMP IT UP. WHY YO FEET ARE SLUMPIN?!

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
THE JAM IS PUMPIN. I DONT WANT NO PLACE TO STAY, JUST GET YOUR BOOTY ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT. MAKE MY DAY. Is that the same song?

Would anybody want to do a Bomberman DS 8 player free-for-all? The game has amazing download play so all you would need is a DS.

I would also love to have a Mario Kart DS 8 player race free-for-all but unlike Bomberman, you would need your own cartridge.

I'm not bringing my games unless 8 people express interest on Smashboards for that.

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
THE JAM IS PUMPIN. I DONT WANT NO PLACE TO STAY, JUST GET YOUR BOOTY ON THE FLOOR TONIGHT. MAKE MY DAY. Is that the same song?

Would anybody want to do a Bomberman DS 8 player free-for-all? The game has amazing download play so all you would need is a DS.

I would also love to have a Mario Kart DS 8 player race free-for-all but unlike Bomberman, you would need your own cartridge.

I'm not bringing my games unless 8 people express interest on Smashboards for that.

I'd be up for both, though I don't have Bomberman.

EDIT: I also have never played Bomberman DS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom