• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I forget if i said i was going or not, well, i am so yeah

oh and woz and kiwi speed mm's , inyour face , im going to come down with it

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Woz is a busy dude, if the attendies list was to be updated, I think someone would have to help him. Otherwise, we all know its probably going to be more people there than Smashtality 2.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
VELOCITY IS BAD AT SPEED

i think sensei has already offered housing
thank you though!

:(@cactuar

Sensei

Smash Lord
Alright, I think its time I started up with one of these...

Who wants to be on my MM list?!?!

I'll do from 1 - 5 bucks, best of three, all neutral stages (specifying characters is optional).

Any takers?

Muz

Smash Apprentice
an updated smashtality sig for anyone who wants to show some support and spread the word:

the code required to put it into your sig is:

(url="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94972")(img)http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7287/smashtality3logo4gt8.gif(/img)(/url)

just replace the () parenthesis with [] brackets

And people, a small reminder:

WE GOT 12 EXTRA LARGE TVS, BRING YOUR CUBES!!!

anyone who can bring a cube please post and let us know, i dont want to have any tvs without a cube either day. Even if you don't think we'll need the cube, BRING IT, and if we really dont need it you can leave it in your car's trunk. If you can only bring a cube for one of the days please let us know that as well so we can plan things better. We may also do a nice treat for those that help us with this-more info on that later. If you can bring a tv + vcr, we can use those too.

TSA can only do so much with the cubes we have, so we're counting on your guys support for the rest. People complain about not having enough setups for friendlies, so step up and help remedy this issue

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
I guess I can come. I don't know. On one hand, it'll be fun to go to a big time tourney, but on the other, I'm losing a lot of money. Maybe, I'm still not sure.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm not sure if you got my message earlier in the thread but just to make sure, I'll bring my cube :)

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Lives. 20 stock-> 40 dollars.

WoZ, is it possible to post some kind of approximate schedule? Like, in what order the events will be taking place?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS

please?

>_>

and yea, a schedule would be noiiceee.
forward, kip, and i are staying with... sensei? right?

:D *excited*
I WANT LOTS OF FRIENDLIES
OOS smashers intrigue me :o

Sensei

Smash Lord
DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS DRAFT CREWS

please?

>_>

and yea, a schedule would be noiiceee.
forward, kip, and i are staying with... sensei? right?

:D *excited*
I WANT LOTS OF FRIENDLIES
OOS smashers intrigue me :o
That is correct Kiwii. There will be lots a friendlies xP
This weekend is going to be fun :laugh:

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
What time is "closing" exactly? and what exactly is the schedule for singles? any information would be greatly appreciated.

-DGM

Alukard

Smash Hero
is doubles first ... if so wat time ^_^ i'm working on getting a ride there ^_^

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
We'll have a schedule for you guys soon, but in general, doubles pools and bracket will be first day, and singles pools and brackets the second.

We're also figuring out when we want to do 64 and crews. Crews will most likely be on the first day along with maybe one of the 64 events. The second day will probably try to do the other 64 event, and if we have time, we can do low tiers.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Ill be going to singles, if doubles is early enough, ill go to doubles as well

KoRoBeNiKi for name at tournament anyway

Scar

#HarveyDent
Pakman you're driving me!!!

... and... *brownie points*... I have 2 cubes and a TV! Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
omg sooooo close and soooooo soon. I'll be doing everything I can to make this. I haven't been to a major tournament before, but I think I can compete okay (against not M2K-good peoples >_>). At the very least, there are no doubts that this tournament will be amazing and extremely fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom