• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHTALITY III - June 2nd-3rd - "The Last Tier War!" - UPDATED 5/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Lets say you register 5 people in your crew for the crew tournament. For anytime during these matches can you not subsitute but rather just remove a member to make it a 4 man crew battle. If for example we dont believe member A may not be a great asset versus a particular crew so we remove him for the battle.

[Edit] I didnt mean to double post and i dont see the delete button so WoZ if u could combine the posts. Thanks.

-AxlT

MattNF

Smash Lord
I'll be there, just like the last 2 smashtalitys. Only this time I won't suck as much. :p

I'll probably join the smash 64 tournament too.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Singles is going to be the second day most likely. It's all good LK.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Prom is only one night. This is a 2 day event. Get there for the second day!
He has some ghey party to go to the day after :mad:

If Magus/someone else can give me and Inui a ride then we'll probably be there. I'd need a ride back at the end of the first day and can't house anyone so I'd have to be picked up the next day too. If I can come, anyone want to do MMs in MK:DS/Meteos?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
al;sdkfja;eilfha;sldkfha;sdklfjawho;eifnhasldkfha;sldkf.
woz you're getting it >:o
you can't just make people sad on post april fool's day

T__________T.

at least it was a joke.

andddd yea imma TRY my best to come. i should be able to, though. =]

who wants to team T_T

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Lets say you register 5 people in your crew for the crew tournament. For anytime during these matches can you not subsitute but rather just remove a member to make it a 4 man crew battle. If for example we dont believe member A may not be a great asset versus a particular crew so we remove him for the battle.

-AxlT
could someone answer this... If i missed the answer sorry so show me the answer thankssss....

-AxlT

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
For crew battles, you're paying for 5 people in your crew to enter. Technically, you can put any member of the crew you want - you'll have to give us the list of names and characters from those who are in attendance. From there, feel free to mix and match. Think of it mainly as paying for 5 chances to win in a crew battle, and if you have more than 5, you can choose at any top who goes when.

However, if you pay for 5, then you need to play for 5. You can't remove one of those slots because it's what you registered for. The same when paying for 4 - you can't add another member in to make it 5 if that's not what you paid for. If you can't follow through with it, you'll have to forfeit.

That's a warning to you guys - if you paid for 4 or 5 man crews, you're going to play with either 4 people or 5 people that can participate. No exceptions.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
:urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg: :urg:

june 2nd is my 21st birthday. i already have plans... i will not be able to attend that day.

now june 3rd on the other hand, i should be able to make. massive hangover and all :chuckle:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
im coming with my gf crismas

Woz put us as comfirmed I am gonna be there to help organize if you need me

Cia

das kwl
Definitely going to this one, but last time getting there was hell.. so if anyone randomly knows a bus that goes down there, or could gives us a ride.. LET ME KNOW.. I have no problem paying you :D. Also, i can bring a gamecube + SMASH!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
vanz let me know depending I might be driving over there or going with my gf in general...besides I wanna play u more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom