• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What time would crews be? Also, I think LK is playing Melty Blood in the morning so I need a partner. Magus go with Rigel, and he if doesn't Tec0, wanna team? :confused:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Support for crew battles? So far I'm sure the Tunes will be interested, ToS will probably pay to play, and also Cactuar/Pakman/Velocity/Scar. I'm hoping for at least 4 crews total, so step it up!
Magus, Lord Knight, teh_spamerer, and Inui shall enter as a crew.

Atomsk is an alternate in case one of them don't go for whatever reason.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
What time would crews be? Also, I think LK is playing Melty Blood in the morning so I need a partner. Magus go with Rigel, and he if doesn't Tec0, wanna team? :confused:
*cracks the whip* Back, Spammer, back!!! I wanna team with Tec, lol. Nah, I'm sure he'd rather have you than some mediocre Peach as his Partner.

Ame- "So that's it? What a guy.....this is gonna be tough!"

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
can i be in someones crew, to do crew battle with plz???

and tec0 i guess we will team 4 smething else.. unless eggm does not want to team with me and i can team with with u:):)

but can i stay over your house the day be4 the tourny plz???

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I believe that description also fits Hax.

I need some footage for my combo vid so I may have a recording tv stationed somewhere.
can i play u and be apart of your combo vid??

i played scar but i did not get to play u so i would like to play u

and im the short 1 with a long hair... hax is taller then me and has really short hair

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Spam - Yea I'll team with you I asked you on AIM too >_<.

LOL well actually I was hoping for a response from you anyway Kashif ;).

Tell me if you don't want to or can't anymore or whatever. So i can ask someone else to team with me.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Spam - Yea I'll team with you I asked you on AIM too >_<.

LOL well actually I was hoping for a response from you anyway Kashif ;).

Tell me if you don't want to or can't anymore or whatever. So i can ask someone else to team with me.
get on aim:mad::mad:LOL

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
You know, I'm totally screwed if I can't team with Shakugan. >.< This bites. Niwatori and I have NO chemistry for teams unless we agree to finish off other people and then face each other. That's the only time he works well with someone. It's the WEIRDEST thing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, I love how you just disowned him, xD. He said the two of you were ****** in friendlies at Pound. I thought you'd jump at the chance.
Dude, Just team with shakugan. It cant be that hard from me to find a team mate, I'm a really good player and a Peach main. Peach is godly in teams. So I'm sure I can get one no problem.So just team with the boy already

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, I understand that, but you don't know how much HE wants to team with you. I put others before myself, so if you need him more, than so be it. Otherwis....Jersey Peach FTW.
Why does he wanna team with me so bad? Is he not your offical partner?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
m2k should be banned from crew tourneys lolz

i need a teammate if triad doesnt go since mexi wants to team with gotm. im asking everyone here just incase, but if one of my crew members is able to team, they come first. i just cant team with wingzero lol, it doesnt work for some reason. I'll team with aztec or talwind though. this is assuming tensai teams with gomen and vex teams with xzax (team vexzax lolz)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
teco if some1 else from the tunes go it can be me, eggm, u, and that some1 else lol

u still have not answered me if u can house me friday lol

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Way to go tec0 don't even include me i might be coming jerk! I hate you and your FLCL WAYS and i hate swift :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok so you can mark down tos for most likely 2 groups of us since we should atleast have 8 of us, if not 9 or possibly 10. then im sure theres a tsa pa. im guessing there should be a tsa nj, it looks like the tunes is up for it after some organization lol so thats 5 so far. drk peach is goin, so how bout the rest of imperial era? that would make 6. m2k with like 6 stocks could be a crew lolz. what about the brotherhood? that consists of like shoryuswordsman, ken34, clown yoter, and i think shakugan was joining, but then he wasnt, or something i dunno.

roun robin eh? tos 1 vs tos 2 will be fun lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Way to go tec0 don't even include me i might be coming jerk! I hate you and your FLCL WAYS and i hate swift :)
Cheezit you dont attend tournies >_<[ how was I supposed to know this was the one tourney you go to since 1987.

O_O FLCL Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Random unexplainable mesh of events LOL.

lol jk I just hate FLCL :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Say if there is gonna be alot of N.Y people why not we do N.Y Vs N.J or P.A? Its just an idea and I like to get in on some crew battles. But I dont think I can from what I am hearing.

Scar

#HarveyDent
SPOC4 is looking to be the best of the series, meaning we have gotten bigger and better each time.

Everyone, bring a TV if you can! Bringing a TV means more friendlies and PS2 games, so please make it happen! Can't wait to see you all, it's only a few days away.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Do you guys both realize that those are both fighting games that Eggm already mentioned as "fighting games"?

..... LOL or are you misunderstanding my SC2 for Soul Caliber when I meant StarCraft 2?

LOL

Spam throws Inui plushies.

Top Bottom