• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
This is all tentative here, considering school and that jazz, but there is nothing about Feb. 9th that would prevent me from coming. I think; also, if I'm coming, my roomate should be there as well.

Saw the videos, cool stuff. I'll give a shout-out to Roykid for his win on the youtube. I'd like to challenge you and get a real sense of craziness out there. Even if everyone will probably be rooting for you, I mean you are Roykid.

Regardless, I will assure you, once again, my shirt will be awesome. If the only popularity I get is from making awesome shirts, then that's okay with me.

Scar

#HarveyDent
SMASHPOCALYPSE IV: I Killed Mufasa

It has been confirmed. Smashpocalypse IV will be coming to you on February 9, along with the premier of Scar's combo video, I Killed Mufasa!

We have a new location: Logan Hall, the Terrace Room. It's a lot bigger as far as I can tell, and it comes fully equipped with a video projector. I'll have to figure out if I'm allowed to use it or not, but it's cool that we'll have one, since I do want the combo vid to be projected.

That said, Logan is a bit of a walk away from Irvine. That means that it will be more difficult to transport TVs from cars to the venue. I am going to purchase or otherwise procure something with wheels so that I can just wheel the TVs along instead of having people carry them. But let it be known.

We were in Irvine Auditorium. To drop the TVs off, this time we should probably have people pull up and just stop at 36th and Spruce, and hopefully I can cart them in.

Cia

das kwl
oooooo, my combo vid is almost done. yaay for everyone having a combo vid.

clai's sig reminded to push teczero down some steps.

anyone wanna money match my sheik, dk, peach, jigglypuff, or kirby?? (if I go to this)

GOTM

Smash Champion
scars combo video is going to be amazing.

i wanna see it so bad. also, i will def. be attending, because i am amazing as well

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
me and my crew are definetly coming to this one, the last oen was great, cant wait for this one. i hope i see more marvel players there this time. :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I has a question. I'm Not use to Train transfers outside of N.Y I near the N.J transit. Well not near it but I can get there in like 40 mins from my house. My question is when I by My ticket to P.A station, Do I just get on the next train like that or what? Cause I have to take 2 trains to get there.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good faaaawkin **** GOTM.

First post updated in section "General Information."

AIMSpeak:
Smashpocalypse is abbreviated to SPOC, to be pronounced "Espoc" as opposed to "Ess Pee Oh See".

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Good faaaawkin **** GOTM.

First post updated in section "General Information."

AIMSpeak:
Smashpocalypse is abbreviated to SPOC, to be pronounced "Espoc" as opposed to "Ess Pee Oh See".
I will be calling this "Spock". Because Star Trek is. Cool?

:laugh:

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah joe pesci was born on February 9th too, so i mean, you might wanna celebrate that as well. we wouldn't have goodfellas if it werent for him :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Finally an abbreviation! iv just been callin it pocalypse and its annoying.

SPOC4: M2K, Sensei, and Joe Pesci's Ultimate Birthday Extravaganza Featuring The Video Event Of The Millenium: Scar's I Killed Mufasa

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Sure Spammer, I'll bring that TV again. Along with the tape from the last tourney if I don't see someone from CoT, or just Tensai before then. You want your match up against Reik? I don't blame you if you don't, lol. Everyone that played Reik that day on tape, lost, xD.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sure Spammer, I'll bring that TV again. Along with the tape from the last tourney if I don't see someone from CoT, or just Tensai before then. You want your match up against Reik? I don't blame you if you don't, lol. Everyone that played Reik that day on tape, lost, xD.
LOL Reik is broken. I wasn't playing too hot that match but I'd love if you could upload it anyways so I can watch Reik's sexy combos :).

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Scar >3 good luck at pound, same to you GOTM,Chibo,Tensai, and Toushi! plus Shakguen
And m2k happy brithday along with sensei i hope you both do good too XD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yeah, you guys have my support for sure. Shakugan, kick some butt for me in that ever so sexy blue peach outfit. Oh, and Spammer....best quote from Reik ever....well one of them:

"Ha!!! You're lasers aren't fast enough!!!"
He said ha? I thought he sounded resigned when he said that.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Everyone call or email Verizon so that Fiber Optics internet will be available in my area

it's available like 3 miles away from me in Cherry hill, among many other places in New Jersey, but not where I live yet =(

I live in Cinnaminson (also known as Riverton), NJ
(Burlington county)

if everyone does this ill be able to play anybody constantly online without lag

currently im very doubtfully doing online much if at all cuz I only have DSL (cable here sucks)

I would really appreciate any efforts done towards making this succeed.

here's the site - http://www22.verizon.com/Residentia...neral+Support/Top+Questions/Top+Questions.htm

start from there by emailing them and help me in my quest to getting Fios so I can play online well with everyone!!!! :D Please? ='(

Top Bottom