• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Scythe

Smash Master
what lol, i got it for pc when it first came out. check my steam profile if u don't believe me

Scythe

Smash Master
i played it like two weeks ago for that steam co-op achievement.

i may be getting trolled : /

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Nah, for some reason even after replacing my gfx card the game freezes my comp after about 30 min of play. I can normally just minimize when i first see symptoms (distorted colors and stuff) but its annoying.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol at the last page being an IM log.

Chris, good stuff getting to 3rd round at genesis, I had no idea you made it that far. Also why did you cp armada to yoshi's?

ORLY

Smash Master
People asked me the same thing in the video comments

Basically I was feeling comfortable spacing with Armada so I went to a smaller stage for a better kill rate. Also: going from a big stage to a smaller one can mess with people in the sense that they'll give up space more freely.

The idea was solid but Armada's so good. I had fun that set.

RE: the picture: LOL. They asked to smile and take a picture every time you took a drink. So I did. I was also asked to wear the NOS bandana instead of my usual one.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
People asked me the same thing in the video comments

Basically I was feeling comfortable spacing with Armada so I went to a smaller stage for a better kill rate. Also: going from a big stage to a smaller one can mess with people in the sense that they'll give up space more freely.

The idea was solid but Armada's so good. I had fun that set.

RE: the picture: LOL. They asked to smile and take a picture every time you took a drink. So I did. I was also asked to wear the NOS bandana instead of my usual one.
You advertisment *****!
If you didn't get paid, I'm going to smack you!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So diego, i just played BIT.TRIP BEAT. I thought my new gfx card might run it, and it did.

The experience... was like being high without smoking.

ORLY

Smash Master
Free NOS is right! It's too bad I lost to Westballs' Falco because I was so jittery (lol johns)

What's up with S2J being really good? That guy is like **** in a can

Scythe

Smash Master
So diego, i just played BIT.TRIP BEAT. I thought my new gfx card might run it, and it did.

The experience... was like being high without smoking.
yeah it's pretty crazy, runner is fun too but i like beat better.

Top Bottom