• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Composers FINAL: Music to Brawl By! (BETA)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Youko seems to like every song that I like too. In one vid I saw scrolling past SCRAP BRAIN ZONE for fans of that song.

All I need is one of the many rainbow roads (or a remix of all of them!?) to be completely satisfied musicwise.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Youko seems to like every song that I like too. In one vid I saw scrolling past SCRAP BRAIN ZONE for fans of that song.

All I need is one of the many rainbow roads (or a remix of all of them!?) to be completely satisfied musicwise.

Haha, we sure do seem to have a similar taste in music, don't we? Scrap Brain?? Sweeeet, that should go well with Green Hill!

Aside from the stage's namesake, there's one song that would amazing in Brawl from the Sonic series though...

...Wait for it...

...the Blue Sphere (special stage) music from Sonic 3. That = totally epic win!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Oh crap I forgot about Blue Sphere. They need the entire Sonic 3 & Knuckles soundtrack :(

Sonic Music so far confirmed for Brawl: Green Hill, Emerald Hill, Scrap Brain, Angel Island, Sonic Boom, Open Your Heart, Live and Learn, and Seven Rings in Hand.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Where'd you find that out? Is there a list of all the songs in the game somewhere, but just nobody's ripped them yet?

W00T for Seven Rings in Hand! :)

EDIT:
Nvm, I just saw the video I'm pretty sure you got it from. Nice!

GenG

Smash Lord
I only have a main concern with the sound selection so far.

Where's my MGS Main Theme? And the Calling to the Night that Kojima wanted to put in the game?

Seriously, a MGS music selection without the Main Theme is as moot as a Zelda or Pokemon selection without theirs.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Wow... So much more.... I think it's more then I origanally thought...

Can't wait till the true rip... I'll try adding the findings soon.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
The "Pokemon Main Theme" is awesome, as well!

Download is available on the Final Fantasy Shrine forums. I registered there just to download these. ^^;;

shellblade

Smash Cadet
Awesome thread, but I believe Sonic Boom ( Sonic CD main theme ) can sometimes be heard in the Green Hill Zone Stage.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Here's to hoping that some Nazo no Murasamejoo music shows up in some form. :bigthumbu It would at least make up for Takamaru not being playable.

And though it may sound selfish, MORE MOTHER 3 MUSIC. Seriously, the stuff is too good to pass up. It's all so delicious!

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Wow I can't believe "Live and Learn" actually made it into this game. Epic song there for sure, but it makes me wish that Nintendo didn't resort to MIDIs still. Real instruments always take the cake over fake imitations, and I wish Nintendo would upgrade one of these days. Usually the quasi-instruments sound good, don't get me wrong, but in some cases they just don't hit the mark. The most glaring example I've seen of this in Brawl (from what I've heard of the game's soundtrack) is the Final Destination Theme. The guitar lead just sounds... bad (for lack of a better word). Definitely a significant downgrade from "Live and Learn" and even the Melee F-Zero Stage Themes where the guitar sounds so sick; in a league of sick that fake guitar sounds will never reach. Old school MIDI is cool, but in these modern days I think we should be able to expect more from Nintendo when real people playing real instruments is needed. Aside from that though, I think the tracklist featured on Brawl is overall really, really good, and I couldn't imagine it being much better. The music is always the part of the game I remember the longest after I finish playing anyways, so I'm sure this game will be a treat for me.

Anyways, after that long monologue, does anyone know how you go about choosing which song you want to hear when you select a level? I have heard that each level has four songs assigned to it that you can choose from, so I'm guessing that must be how it is. I have not heard how you choose the songs though, so if anyone knows I'm interested in finding out the answer. Thanks.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Oh man Aeris, these are great. Can this soundtrack ever be topped..? White Land is from F-Zero, I think, but I cant recall it.
Haha, thanks! They're coming from NeoGAF; they haven't activated my account yet (it's been longer than a week...), so I just lurk. :(

I'm looking forward to hearing all the MOTHER music, ESPECIALLY the tracks from M3. Snowman should be in the next batch of rips, so we'll see how that goes.

Has anyone heard from ShortFuse about the massive and complete soundtrack rip? These little leaks are great, but I would much rather have the whole thing as soon as possible. Plus, then there's the whole issue of Sound Test order for tracklistings and whatnot. :)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I'm almost in tears. These remixes are so awesome. I've never HEARD of Yell Dead Cell till now, but this song is so awesome. Waluigi Pinball, Gangplank, Bramble Blast, Yoshis Island...oh man. *Collapse*

Shinryu64

Smash Rookie
Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQTVQTI7
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley
The Legend of Zelda: Dark World & Medley
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Field Theme
The Legend of Zelda: Main Theme (Twilight Princess)
Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem Theme
Kirby: Gourmet Race
Full Kirby Medley
Kirby: Boss
Kirby: Battleship Halberd
Sonic the Hedgehog: Angel Island Zone
SSBB Starfox 64 Remix
Final Destination
Animal Crossing Wild World: Medley
Yoshi's Island: Athletic & Bowser Entrance
Super Mario Kart: Mario Circuit
Super​ Smash​ Bros​ Melee: Menu​ 2
Pokemon:​ Main​ Theme​
Star​ Wolf​ Theme
Super​ Mario​ World​: Title​ &​ Ending
MOTHER: Theme​ of Love​

Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0D96ELR
Battle in the Base
King K Rool, Ship Deck 2
Waluigi Pinball
White Land
Yell Dead Cell
Yoshi's Island

Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68MI7KWQ
Area 6
Go! K.K. Rider
Mario Tennis/Golf
Tokiwa Road from Masara Town / Nibi City (Pokemon Bike riding)
Star Wolf
Fire Emblem Theme
Bramble Blast: Stickerbush Symphony

Part 4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95FRGAOU
Town Hall and Tom Nook's Store
Mute City
Final Destination

Part 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XRB6AXK
vs. Ridley (Metroid)
Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise (Mother 3)
Porky's Theme (Mother 3)
Humoresque of a Little Dog (Mother)
Main Menu (Brawl)
Wifi Waiting Room (Brawl)
Ocarina of Time Medley (Zelda Ocarina of Time)
Gourmet Race (Kirby Superstar)
Warioware, Inc. Medley (Warioware 1)
a Pokemon battle (Pokemon)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Tell me about it, Kittah! Any doubts I had about this game were washed away as soon as I started hearing tracks from the game itself. The whole OoT medley is truly breathtaking.
The music did it for you, too, eh?
I already decided that I'm going to hate Falco instead of Wolf for taking up space, but now that Wolf has one of the most beautiful songs in the games, how could I POSSIBLY dislike him?

I'm eagerly awaiting the direct rips from the game... these songs all have such variable quality. I want the real deal so I can safely have them run on random in my playlist without constantly having to adjust the volume, not to mention that some of those recordings are just plain bad.

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
http://www.megaupload.com/ct/?d=IY4ZIO5J

Ashley's Song (JP)
Attack
Butter Building
Encounter
Ending (Yoshi's Story)
Fight Against Team Galaxy
I love Mike
Kid Icarus Original Medley
King Dedede's Theme
Main Theme (The Legend of Zelda)
Mario Circuit
NES Medley
Preparing to Advance
Sector 1
Space Armada
The Dark World
Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior
Title (Animal Crossing)

sorry if this has been posted b4

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
Animal Crossing - Go K.K. Rider!
Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong
Kid Icarius - The Underworld
Kirby - DS Cooking Theme
Kirby - MetaKnight's Revenge
Metal Gear Solid - MGS4 Love Theme (Smash Bros. Brawl Version)
Metroid - Boss Battle (Ridley Fight)
Mother - Porky's Theme
Pikmin - World Map
Pokémon - Pokémon Stadium~Evolution
Star Fox - Space Armada
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme
Super Smash Bros. Melee - Menu
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time Medley
The Legend of Zelda - Zelda II Adventure of Link - Great Temple~Temple
WarioWare - Ashley's Theme (English)
WarioWare - Ashley's Theme (Japanese)
X - Tunnel Scene
Yoshi's Story - Ending

It's basically all the music released on the dojo. !here's also the audio from the trailers, SSE cutscenes, and snake's little chat things.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Part 5: a Pokemon battle (Pokemon)

Can somebody tell me from which game this comes from? I definately heard it before.

Top Bottom