• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing at PokemonMasterIRL's MONDAY 26th 5pm

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Yeah I do, that's why I'm going to meet with some smashers at Friday.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
darnnnnnnnnnnnn

and my family is leaving me behind this year... Already spent 20 thanksgivings with them anyway

Gaara♥

Smash Master
bumping this thread in hopes the other 408 threads will die...

also, lets smash like thursday or friday.... or the weekend

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I'm now back in San Jose and I haven't smashed ALL winter break! :O So I need to get back into the swing of things. Anyone wanna smash this week? :]

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Guys, at the Evergreen Library (the one close to White Rd. Aborn, was it?), they have Wii Wednesdays where they play with a wii for 1 hr 30 mins (4 to 5:30). Let's set something up there :D

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Guys, at the Evergreen Library (the one close to White Rd. Aborn, was it?), they have Wii Wednesdays where they play with a wii for 1 hr 30 mins (4 to 5:30). Let's set something up there :D
Only an hour and a half? Haha I can just imagine some smasher kicking off some little kids on the wii in a library to play some smash. :D

joeplicate

Smash Master
hmmmmm

ok
sometime

but you gotta put in the practice, either against a computer or vs people around your level who won't destroy you

like, learn how to chaingrab francisco :)
you can do it

alternatively
if you invite bryant or lord over, i'm there

Top Bottom