• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing at PokemonMasterIRL's MONDAY 26th 5pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Easy money baby.

That puts me at 2 points.
There was this one time I saw you on at like 1:30 AM and I left a post with no emoticons to see if anyone would catch it and I thought you were going to get it but you missed it, but nice job on this one. Also from now on, I might edit one of my random posts to take out an emoticon to give people a chance, but let's say I forgot to put an emoticon, then I would never go back and add one. ;)

Anyways on topic with the thread, I actually live 2 minutes away from Miles so if anyone wants to come over (3 people max) on a day where my parents or my brother isn't using the bedroom with the CRT TV, then they can come over. It won't be a Smashfest, but it will be like a teams play session. ;)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
There was this one time I saw you on at like 1:30 AM and I left a post with no emoticons to see if anyone would catch it and I thought you were going to get it but you missed it, but nice job on this one. Also from now on, I might edit one of my random posts to take out an emoticon to give people a chance, but let's say I forgot to put an emoticon, then I would never go back and add one. ;)

Anyways on topic with the thread, I actually live 2 minutes away from Miles so if anyone wants to come over (3 people max) on a day where my parents or my brother isn't using the bedroom with the CRT TV, then they can come over. It won't be a Smashfest, but it will be like a teams play session. ;)
This game would have been much better if somehow you didn't know about it.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I read threads where the last post is by Gishnak.
Are you going to CF 8? We have space for one more. You have to pay Josh $2-3 though. :) Actually can you change the thread title to remove the date and change it to "Melee at PokemonMasterIRL / Metalreflectslime" because I live like 2 minutes from you and if there is too many people at one house we can always use two houses. ;)

EDIT:

And put 408 or East San Jose, CA somewhere in the title thread. ;)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Word son?

My sister has a club card, lets get on that sticky purple gish.

Where abouts in the Nor Cal be ye?

I AM DOWN FOR COMBO FOOD 8 I will gladly pay that gas money fees LETS DO THIS ****.
So are you getting a ride with Brian or you want to drive with us? Our car has 4 people already so maybe get a ride with Brian instead. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Who the **** is Brian???

and GISH where in norcal are you homie??
**** I want to goooooooo to combo foodssss.
Brian = Gishnak = at Mountain View (or at least that's what he said on one of the posts). Also are you getting my offline AIM messages? :confused: We have space for one more person in our car (5 people total). You would be our fifth. We each pay Josh $2-3. A set of Josh playing Brian in singles/ doubles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gij9_KjehR8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Ql1gtwKLw

But preferably you want to drive with Brian to make more space for all 7 of us though. Also Brian, one more person from SJ wants a ride but he won't even give us his cell phone number / address so I don't think he is even serious. :confused: I'll keep everyone updated regarding the carpooling though.

Top Bottom