• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion 4, 26.dec-29.dec - Big stuff

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha lol I was offered a ride t/r to this for 500 SEK. Too good.
Unfortunately my dad had a little issues with letting me go to Norway with 2 days notice.
Fail. I'll see if I can persuade him.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Almost?, do you mean after the japanese brawl release or something lol?
This IS the happening of the year

Thieum McCloud

Smash Rookie
Tonberry, can I have your phone number (+ country code) please ? I don't have flikkflakk's and I don't know if we'll meet on MSN by friday =/
Btw, we're supposed to land at 04.25pm in Oslo-Gardermoen. I know we have to take the train to Eidsvoll Verk but we need someone there to welcome and lead us to the venue. We haven't decided on anything with flikkflakk sooooo... I don't wanna be lost=d
Oh yeah and when we are at the airport, what kind of weird (=norwegian) word do we have to look for to find the train ? >.>

Just in case, my phone number is 0...6...2...5...5...7...7...9...0...3 (country code is +33 (remove the 0), I don't know if you need it to call me once I am in Norway)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Thieum: Mooney just gave you my number(with a quote from the first post).
Anyways: just call me when you want to get picked up. That should be no problem :)

Also: Everything should be written in English as well as Norwegian at the airport. So it should be no problem finding the trains, as they are right below the airport, and there are signs there, somewhere =p

Just to learn you an unnecessary Norwegian word: the Norwegian word for "train" is "tog" (pronounced "tawg" if you compare the word to English speaking). But as said, you don't really need to know that, as things are written in English. ;)

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha nvm, after I had planned everything thoroughly, Onito obviously changed his mind about not going, so there goes the extra room in the car =)
Perhaps I'll see you guys at the next Norwegian tourney.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Singles :
1. Calle W
2. Armada
3. Neasala
4. Tonberry

Teams :
1. Armada (+ Aniolas I guess, but Salepate didn't write a second name in the SMS he sent me)
2. Tonberry + DJ Black
3. Kriz + Masamune

That's all I know for the moment, besides the fact there is no French in the top 10.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Wow good **** Calle W o.O
I'm suprised that Neasala got 3rd, i have to admit i never heard of him

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
One of the many great things about this tournament is that AJP Anton was there (the king of smash recording), which means we had 3 TVs recording nearly non-stop. He told me he is gonna put them up on the internet over the next week, if I understood him correctly. Unfortunately some of the last sets in singles was played after he left, but still it's a lot of great matches to watch.

WIDL

We Are Born
Neasala is awesome with Captain Falcon. Nea did really well, like for example 4 stocks in a row against DJ Black, when DJ had a lead with 4-2 stocks. It was pretty incredible.

Singles:

- 5. Flikkflakk
5. Smash Alex (Thomas sent him to losers in the second round of winners, did really good in losers!)
7. Neutroni (or something)
7. DJ Black
9. Thomas
9. Kriz
9. Svampen?
9. NHJ?

All I can remember from SSBM Singles. Pretty amazing tournament.

And guys, I pulled 12, yes, TWELVE, bob-ombs during this tournament, mostly in friendlies though, but TWELVE ****ing bob-ombs, and all of them were during 24 hours. Is that normal?! I'm lucky if I get ONE bob-omb a week. But TWELVE bob-ombs during ONE day? Wtf? xD
I also pulled like 15 stiches or something, but surpricingly enough, only two Mr.Saturns and only a single beam sword. But, 12 bombs. o_o
Kind of crazy, considering the fact that I did not TRY to spam those amazing vegetables, and I did not play Peach THAT much. Mostly Fox. Yuna is probably worse, but this has to be one of the highest amounts of bombs pulled in one day?

I'm NOT kidding, I have witnesses to almost every bob-omb. One of my bob-ombs were infact in training mode when I was practising moonwalks (which I think I'm getting pretty good at). =P

Ah, thanks for this amazing event Tonberry, and congrats Calle W!

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
No way!.. Enjoy it. :p And enjoy your pengz, 3800 kr or something like that?

Samo: I heard Peki were gonna go, but lost his train? That must really suck. :/

Hack

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was absolutely amazing.
Maybe I could've placed better in the melee tourneys, but I don't really think it matters :) I had a great time anyway.
I reckon I'll give some shoutouts here, and others in the swedish forum (Robin, du får dina på det svenska forumet ;) )

Neasala: Jävlar... hade hört mycket bra om dig, men du visade verkligen framfötterna i denna turnering. Riktigt nasty CF, fortsätter du som du gör gå du ända till Europatoppen =)
Zephy: Kul att träffa dig, du verkar som en härlig kille! Hoppas att se dig tagga i fler turneringar :D
Flikkflakk: *gör en riktig sexig, manlig min och ChuDat-pose*
Alla Norrmän som inte fått en shoutout: Älskar er ändå, jag är bara lat <3
Neutroni: Gratz for making it so far, you had some nasty **** going on with that marth of yours ;)
Stormblast: Come to more tourneys pl0x ^^
Everyone that got cheaped when i played Puff: Sorry about that, I shouldv'e been a man and pulled a Kirby Challenge on you.
The rest of you that didn't get shoutouts: Get on point!

stelzig

Smash Lord
Sounds like this was a great tournament. Shame i couldn't make it :(
Even more sad when i heard the guy i was going to team with in brawl actually got 9th in singles. I thought i'd be as bad as that as melee vs :p
I'd probably still have enjoyed playing melee more, but it's always fun when you do well in a game too ;P

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Good tournement! =D

Hack - Du er virkelig en kul smasher :D Synd vi ikke fikk spilt så mye >.<

French guys - Good stuff, u r all awesome!

Finish guys - U guys rock O.o

Swedish guys - Hva kan jeg si? taggade jævler er ni alle! shahaha!

SVAMPEN - Du trenger hjelp :p Din sinnsyke jævel! Fy faan så skillad Yoshi du har oxo! <3!

Calle W - Congratulations! :D Sykeste Falcoen ever... etter DaShizWiz selvsagt! :p

Tonberry - Takk for at du arrangerte nok et SR :D Du er altfor god!

When it comes to Neasala, he's a good Smasher, didn't surprise me that he took 3th, but i think he could have done even better if he had played smash a few days before smasher reunion instead of lameing with coD5 :D

Beside this, Good stuff!

~ Zephy

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I would like to thank Tonberry most for this. I saw how tired you were when you dropped us off at the station. You are the best!

People ala France: You were great. We had lots of fun playing. Especially Porc and Salepate deserve respect for their help afterwards with the cleaning. You worked like you were paid to do it!

Finns: You should come to more Swedish tournaments too!

Stormblast: Coming from Iceland to play smash? Hell yeah! Great meeting you.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll do ;3 , or at least try to. But they should be getting up a date soon. :/ I need to fix money issue and parents issue. I'm 17 and got semi-strict parents. Prolly gonna be some Norwegians going. Oh, and if it's in the middle of school, **** seems hard. :0

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I'll make a results thread today. Meanwhile I've uploaded the results to allisbrawl, which Smasher89 linked to.

Top Bottom