• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion 4, 26.dec-29.dec - Big stuff

WIDL

We Are Born
I really enjoy playing 64 since I'm good at it
Then you should really attend! SSB64 is the best game, you know. :)
But, it looks like you can't? That's lame. I'd like to see some pro SSB-players.

****, I really look forward to this. Just a month left, and I've been waiting for a tournament I can enter like... forever? I'm sure my *** will be beaten a couple of times in all games, but that doesn't matter. I also want to meet new people, and have a chat with friends I haven't seen in a while. Hurray. This will be.. epic!

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
Fuzzyboy: Sandefjord(torp) is far away from everything, despite the flight prices to get there.

The traveling from sandefjord to Eidsvoll Verk:
- It is like 110km to Oslo from sandefjord (1h and 50mins) - 150NOK (if you buy a "there and back"-ticket at the bus when you go to Oslo). The bus company is called Torp-ekspessen

- From the Bus Terminal, you walk like 5 minutes to get to Oslo S, there you take the Eidsvoll Train to Eidsvoll Verk. This trip will cost like 100NOK and take like 45 minutes.

Yeah, I know: Norway is the most expensive country in the world >_>

So in total:
- Your traveling from the Airport to Eidsvoll Verk will cost you about 250NOK each way.
- The traveling time from the airport will be like 2h and 30min.

Edit: Housing should be no problem btw.
There is also possible to take the Lillehammer-train directly from Torp to Eidsvoll (There is free airport shuttle from Torp to Torp-train station). But this train only stop at Eidsvoll, not Eidsvoll verk.

Looking forward to this tournament ::)

Vegard

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this with peki, nhj and neutroni *_*

Awesome!! just.. awesome :D didn't even imagine any finnish player even considered coming to this.

ElMicha and Asme should also be added to the attending list, two other Norwegians..

Samochan

Smash Master
Awesome!! just.. awesome :D didn't even imagine any finnish player even considered coming to this.

ElMicha and Asme should also be added to the attending list, two other Norwegians..
It's not that we don't consider, but the distance and cheap airlines being inaccessible makes it so that it'll cost alot to get anywhere outside finland and most of us are still studying, so no steady income or anything. Every stupid flight goes trough helsinki too, so thats like extra 100€ and most of it are taxes anyway. <_<

To norway it would be around 250-350€ there and back from Oulu. ._.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
There will be regional matches, indeed.
I guess France has enough players to compete in regionals as well :)
Although Sweden in overall is way better than Norway, I think the
regional matches will be awesome!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
We just don't care so much about brawl :p

Tonberry mains *cough* (gay) Falco *cough* xD

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
TONBERRY OMG

I had nooooooo idea you mained bowser. We HAVE TO do bowser dittos when I come to ESA3

^_^
I don't main Bowser, but he's my favourite character :)
If I knew how awesome Bowser was three years ago, maybe he would be my main now.
Anyways: I'm always on for Bowser dittos!

Smasher89

Smash Lord
We should do a brawl crew battle :p
haha the result after that would probably be too good XD

melee crews can be quite interesting though since many norwegians have stepped up and the activity in the melee scene in sweden has been too "limited" for like a year now, sweden´ll win with bowser againt though :p

It's like only 4 days to go now !!!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Tonberry mains *cough* (gay) Falco *cough* xD
Words from a guy who mains a male character who wears a tiara.
I dunno what's most gay of having a laz0r-gun and a manly jacket, or having tight trousers and a tiara. ;)

Marth has AIDS!

WIDL

We Are Born
Only if they have a mustache, I think.
But, I totally forgot about the trønders, lulz. They are the best. Be prepared, the trønder isn't showing any mercy this time!

Only three days left, oh my god. I really hope we have enough TVs.. Oh well, guess socializing is good too. :)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I believe we'll get a ****load of TV's this time as well! :D
That is; if the people who said they'll bring TVs do so.

Vegard

Smash Lord
****load? :p according to your list, 11 TV's are confirmed + 3 maybe's. or have more people told you they would bring one?

Tero.

Smash Champion
At Smash Royale we had like 25 TV's for 60+ people, it was ok.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONBERRY!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
****load? :p according to your list, 11 TV's are confirmed + 3 maybe's. or have more people told you they would bring one?
I picked up two big TV's at Madlobster's place, plus Kriz has confirmed that he's bringing two TV's, and also two more people have confirmed that they'll bring a TV. So yes, you can expect that we'll have enough TVs. The list of who's bringing stuff is very outdated. We'll have a lot of stuff at SR4, indeed. Maybe not as many as Smash Royale had, but more than enough for this tournament. I'm expecting at least 15 TVs now, and RoS4 made it with twice as many people and only 10 TVs. So I think we'll be okay ;)

At Smash Royale we had like 25 TV's for 60+ people, it was ok.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONBERRY!
Thank you very much! :)
I want to add that I think it's really cool that you got so many TVs for Smash Royale. That's awesome!

Tero.

Smash Champion
Thank you very much! :)
I want to add that I think it's really cool that you got so many TVs for Smash Royale. That's awesome!
Yeah it was ****in hard tho, but we had such a good backup from german smashers and basically we had enough TVs, but in the end we found a store who rented tvs, so we had even more.

Good Luck to all of you guys, show us some vids and pics :)

Top Bottom