• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...Smashers in Georgia Tech?

Laijin

Smash Hero
See: Dina & Sarah Gao.
The idols of GATech smash.
If someone mentions Tong, he is a child molester. So be careful around that guy and don't bring your sisters near him(No matter how young they are)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i loooooove me some sisters

did you aim that bears dude, cause he got an IM from someone adn this may explain it

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
nobody plays smash bros at GT sorry

but if you like girls you came to the right school we got lots of those here

if you happen to live on west, the legendary great wall of TONG and myself live in the ULC (and jeff lol)

if you like brawl brothers we're the only ones that play (1v1 with no items that is)
if you like melee brothers sorry we all suck but we play and like it better than brawl
if you like 64 you're in business

hit up my aim at Menorahtaur if you're interested, actually that Hyper dude is coming over later today I think so we can all play together and be friends maybe? i'd like to have some friends i'm pretty lonely....

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
XIF here

I PLAY MELEE OMG PLAY ME IN SOOPER SMACK BORS MEREE MWF in the afternoon.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Seriously, he Has Ten Hamsters. If you don't play him, he'll send them after you until you submit and play him.

No but seriously, this guy's cool. You should consider chillin' with him.

Smash Attak Mak

Smash Rookie
There are only elite members in my crew...My crew by the way is SSP (Super Smash Pros). HtH happens to be one of those members and he has stood by my side through the greatest of battles...If you're looking for an easy victory, PLEASE DON'T PLAY HIM. Hell...If you're looking for ANY kind of victory at all, PLEASE DON'T PLAY HIM. You GA TECH people have been warned...If for some reason you don't believe in how elite my crew is, and you still decide that it would be ok to play HtH, I suggest bringing an industrial sized bottle of KY Jelly or another preferred brand of lube.

CKRikou

Smash Rookie
Oh?

Looks like these children don't know what they're dealing with. Any member of the SSP is no light matter. HtH is clearly no exception. Any shred of doubt you have'll be obliterated by his thumbs. Just his thumbs. If he used any more parts of his body to destroy your hope, God knows what would happen to you.
You guys better watch out unless you feel like getting annihilated.

Let this warning be a lesson to the uninformed.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
what are all you dudes doing in this topic

none of you are smashers at gatech except hth and maybe kosine

hth is pretty good and really chill(would hang with again if i weren't so hungry), if you want to play smash bros you can come over whenever.. the few people you played today are the best you will find on campus period

but about not regretting playing him, i would have to go out and say i regret playing brawl in general unless it's played as a party game.. meeting him was cool tho

sorry to burst your floridian bubbles

lil dong plz go back to hiding the place was better without you
don't come out till you fill out that mm-EZ form that elliot drew up

HyperTheHedgehog

Smash Journeyman

hth is pretty good and really chill(would hang with again if i weren't so hungry), if you want to play smash bros you can come over whenever.. the few people you played today are the best you will find on campus period

but about not regretting playing him, i would have to go out and say i regret playing brawl in general unless it's played as a party game.. meeting him was cool tho

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman

Yep Im hiding because im not on SWF everyday like you. Lol! Come on Thong you should own up to the 2 MM' s you ducked out on (G4S & FR). And your girl elliot (FR). Or are the both of you gonna avoid me all day and wait untill im leaving to try to play me again? Or maybe I can come up to your school again and you and elliot can hide and make excuses like last time. Lol!

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yep Im hiding because im not on SWF everyday like you. Lol! Come on Thong you should own up to the 2 MM' s you ducked out on (G4S & FR). And your girl elliot (FR). Or are the both of you gonna avoid me all day and wait untill im leaving to try to play me again? Or maybe I can come up to your school again and you and elliot can hide and make excuses like last time. Lol!
Dude. I'm only going to warn you again man. You can make fun of tong, but refrain from calling Elliot tong's gf. Tong's gf is already pretty hot(and pretty nice), and theres no need to make fun of her like that.
If you do it again, I will be a very angry laijin.
Just call Elliot a h0nky or something. idk whats offensive to white men these days.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman

hey there mr. "i'm so mature i don't attack people's persons because that's not cool oh wait that's exactly what i'm doing"

play me in brawl for $50

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
lol check your post time

every1 we can play sometime when i am not hungry i get pretty cranky when i am hungry
Your the only dumb asian I know. Lol! what does posting time have anything to do with you posting every day and me posting every couple of months? But to Elliot. Why would I say that. I insult you, prac and tong because I can and neither of you will do anything to stop me. Lol! Unlike you 3 Im not afraid to talk **** to people in person. Im not grade A dorks like the 3 of you. Lol! But Ill call you on that bet. I get off work in a little over 2 hours. 7 am. Lets do it today. Oh & lets up it to $100. Your confident right just borrow it from your friends if you dont have it.

Oh prac the way I punked you at you own tournament. You lost all speaking privileges. Oh I heard about the hooters incident and how you scare girls away with your sloppy body and ugly mug. Lol! Earn some respect in your own town before to speak to me.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
lol. Lilkong. Challenging someone to a MM at 5:00 AM? Gonna say next that they wussed out because they didnt take it?

PUT UP A REAL CHALLENGE. Come to Tech. This afternoon. You will get demolished.
It seems your too stupid to realize I was saying im off work and would be free to play during the day and BTW you really dont know me enough to tell if you could demolish me in anything. Just like them you of course will talk real big of the internet, but like the geeks you are will be silent in person. Lol!

Oh Tong you bring $100 too im gonna play you first you have been ducking our match for too long. I have a place we can play at. So no excuses.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
It seems your too stupid to realize I was saying im off work and would be free to play during the day and BTW you really dont know me enough to tell if you could demolish me in anything. Just like them you of course will talk real big of the internet, but like the geeks you are will be silent in person. Lol!
Being bigger than people IRL doesnt mean that youre better than them at games. Now, if you said Im gonna beat you up grrrr, I might believe it, but I think The Ga tech smashers are.....a lot better then you give them credit for >_>

Also upping the ante so other people back down is a great mindgame and way to get out of a mm. Or at least thats what it looks like, you could secretly be Bill gates <_<;

Top Bottom