• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...Smashers in Georgia Tech?

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
It seems your too stupid to realize I was saying im off work and would be free to play during the day and BTW you really dont know me enough to tell if you could demolish me in anything. Just like them you of course will talk real big of the internet, but like the geeks you are will be silent in person. Lol!

Oh Tong you bring $100 too im gonna play you first you have been ducking our match for too long. I have a place we can play at. So no excuses.
show up and play me
i'm free after 3
you have tong's number

let's do this

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Tag for internet drama!
I don't know who to root for though. Tong and Lil Kong are both ***** on teh interwebz, but chill in real life.
I guess go Tong because I've known him longer and it's funny when he gets banned.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Being bigger than people IRL doesnt mean that youre better than them at games. Now, if you said Im gonna beat you up grrrr, I might believe it, but I think The Ga tech smashers are.....a lot better then you give them credit for >_>

Also upping the ante so other people back down is a great mindgame and way to get out of a mm. Or at least thats what it looks like, you could secretly be Bill gates <_<;
Mars I though you banned me after the whole facebook thing? Lol! Well whatever I saw you didn't wanna beef when you were very quite when we met in person. Anyway that also shows you dont know me either. Me upping the bet is because I just like money. Lol! The more I have the better. Me and tongs original Mm was $30 for 1 match, but that was too much for him. I have 2 good jobs so its not a problem to me. Me backing out Lmao. Everyone seems to forget the fact that tong and elliot have backed out 3 times. Well they are your friends so i get it. Oh and Underestimating Gt players... how can you say that and you have never seen me play anything? Oh and what does my stature have to do with anything? If I wanted to beat anyone up I would just do it. Why would I beat any of you up? You guys dont talk big in my face. Lol! I dont care if you talk crap on the boards because I know when im around the trash talking wont happen. It happened with tong, elliot, prac, xif and well you. So please stop saying that.

@ Elliot last time I came up there (the day after FR) You and Tong ducked me. Well when Tong found out it was me he quickly put on a sleepy voice and said he couldn't play and you were no where to be found. Oddly enough you got on smashboards right after i left to challenge me.... Lmao!!! So why dont you travel for once me and my boys are gaming now. They want to take your money too. And no i dont have tongs number when you two pu55ed out. I deleted it. Lets go!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
mars I Though You Banned Me After The Whole Facebook Thing? Lol! Well Whatever I Saw You Didn't Wanna Beef When You Were Very Quite When We Met In Person. Anyway That Also Shows You Dont Know Me Either. Me Upping The Bet Is Because I Just Like Money. Lol! The More I Have The Better. Me And Tongs Original Mm Was $30 For 1 Match, But That Was Too Much For Him. I Have 2 Good Jobs So Its Not A Problem To Me. Me Backing Out Lmao. Everyone Seems To Forget The Fact That Tong And Elliot Have Backed Out 3 Times. Well They Are Your Friends So I Get It. Oh And Underestimating Gt Players... How Can You Say That And You Have Never Seen Me Play Anything? Oh And What Does My Stature Have To Do With Anything? If I Wanted To Beat Anyone Up I Would Just Do It. Why Would I Beat Any Of You Up? You Guys Dont Talk Big In My Face. Lol! I Dont Care If You Talk Crap On The Boards Because I Know When Im Around The Trash Talking Wont Happen. It Happened With Tong, Elliot, Prac, Xif And Well You. So Please Stop Saying That.

@ Elliot Last Time I Came Up There (the Day After Fr) You And Tong Ducked Me. Well When Tong Found Out It Was Me He Quickly Put On A Sleepy Voice And Said He Couldn't Play And You Were No Where To Be Found. Oddly Enough You Got On Smashboards Right After I Left To Challenge Me.... Lmao!!! So Why Dont You Travel For Once Me And My Boys Are Gaming Now. They Want To Take Your Money Too. And No I Dont Have Tongs Number When You Two Pu55ed Out. I Deleted It. Lets Go!
NO
A SS
NESS.

please.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I DONT EVER back out of a mm. i may forget, but even if Im going to lose I still play it out. We had a mm in what game? Because If I remember correctly I actually thought someone else was you and asked them about our mm and they had no clue what I was talking about. And You talk big because you are a big person and you know it. Come on now =/ also Im still kinda freaked out about that facebook thing. Then again I think youre friends with Ron right? Idk.. Also I talk more **** that anyone you have ever seen when it comes to real life. I dont mean it but I joke the entire match to the point where people are like STFU, so seriously next time you see me, instead of assuming Im avoiding you say something to me, wecan play games.

Also im kinda blazed so if my posts are very mellow..its because i am :D

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
I DONT EVER back out of a mm. i may forget, but even if Im going to lose I still play it out. We had a mm in what game? Because If I remember correctly I actually thought someone else was you and asked them about our mm and they had no clue what I was talking about. And You talk big because you are a big person and you know it. Come on now =/ also Im still kinda freaked out about that facebook thing. Then again I think youre friends with Ron right? Idk.. Also I talk more **** that anyone you have ever seen when it comes to real life. I dont mean it but I joke the entire match to the point where people are like STFU, so seriously next time you see me, instead of assuming Im avoiding you say something to me, wecan play games.

Also im kinda blazed so if my posts are very mellow..its because i am :D
No we didnt have a mm i was talking about the trash talking between us on here. I usually bring up stuff people have said to me but Ron, Nica and Smooth all said you were an alright guy. So I didnt start anything with you. Where I live we **** talk everywhere. So I can understand that. But me talking **** just because im a big guy... Nope just not me, but I can see why you think that though.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Lil Kong is a ***** . . . that is all.
Example: Now This^^^^. Will get your a55 whooped. Lol! but I laugh because he would never say it to my face. we all know that. So dont think ill beat you up because of trivial jabbering. Its nothing. A little verbal sparring never hurt anyone. Now if anyone said something like that ^^^^ then yeah they should worry...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Go away and MM people with your mario you murderous traitorous ****:)
I'M SORRY THAT BEATING PEOPLE WITH SAMUS GOT SO EASY THAT I HAD TO PICK UP SECONDARIES TO STILL HAVE FUN MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME.

OH WAIT I REMEMBER LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED I 3-0'D YOUR FALCON WITH MARTH LOLOLOLOLOL

p.s. what keeps poking me in the back of the head OH GOD IT'S ALPHA'S **** STRETCHED ALL THE WAY FROM COLUMBUS WTF

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Mars I though you banned me after the whole facebook thing? Lol! Well whatever I saw you didn't wanna beef when you were very quite when we met in person. Anyway that also shows you dont know me either. Me upping the bet is because I just like money. Lol! The more I have the better. Me and tongs original Mm was $30 for 1 match, but that was too much for him. I have 2 good jobs so its not a problem to me. Me backing out Lmao. Everyone seems to forget the fact that tong and elliot have backed out 3 times. Well they are your friends so i get it. Oh and Underestimating Gt players... how can you say that and you have never seen me play anything? Oh and what does my stature have to do with anything? If I wanted to beat anyone up I would just do it. Why would I beat any of you up? You guys dont talk big in my face. Lol! I dont care if you talk crap on the boards because I know when im around the trash talking wont happen. It happened with tong, elliot, prac, xif and well you. So please stop saying that.

@ Elliot last time I came up there (the day after FR) You and Tong ducked me. Well when Tong found out it was me he quickly put on a sleepy voice and said he couldn't play and you were no where to be found. Oddly enough you got on smashboards right after i left to challenge me.... Lmao!!! So why dont you travel for once me and my boys are gaming now. They want to take your money too. And no i dont have tongs number when you two pu55ed out. I deleted it. Lets go!
so....you don't want to play? $100 on the table
your call

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
So If your scared to play with me and my friends just say so. No need to try to play "mind games" I want to use you and tongs money to buy some alcohol for my party. Ill use the rest on strippers. Lol!

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh*.... here we go again. You dont wanna play me. You have about 7 hours before I have to go back to work. If you duck out or continue to play games. I WILL beat your *** when I see you and Tongs just on principle. I have a house full of people waiting on you dont cop out. I came to you now you come this way.
ROFL!!! I just noticed that. Dont mind that though. This jacka55 Greg added that part. Lol! people already think im going to beat them up and that doesnt help XD
edit: I might just though XD jk

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
So If your scared to play with me and my friends just say so. No need to try to play "mind games" I want to use you and tongs money to buy some alcohol for my party. Ill use the rest on strippers. Lol!
umm you're the one who tried to scare me by upping the stakes....i'm confident i can beat you in this video game

you're welcome to come down to tech and play i'm not a big fan of the boondocks

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
umm you're the one who tried to scare me by upping the stakes....i'm confident i can beat you in this video game

you're welcome to come down to tech and play i'm not a big fan of the boondocks
C-O-P O-U-T!!!! Hmmmm. Confident he will win, but wont leave his dorm to get money he "knows" he will win... Its over. Read the signature.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I dont see why this thing cant be settled at the next tourney u both show up to. Whats the big deal?

XIF

Smash Master
elliot doesnt have a car and takes classes at georgia tech. He has responsibilities its a little tough to be going this way and that way over a videogame during the week.

Get something going on the weekend, even you should understand that its hardly copping out when its the week and people have things to do.

If you guys get something going on a saturday, i'll give elliot a ride.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Xif. I have 2 full time jobs and dont have a car, but still came to his school to play.

@ Elliot. How about this one of my friends comes and picks you up? and brings you here. Sorry xif you would get torn apart by my boys. they saw the video i took of you at pracs tourney trowing a hissy fit and are itching to clown on you. Lol!
@ laijin I work ya know have jobs. I know thats a foreign thing to alot of you, but thats how i get my vast amountd of money XD naw im not rich or anything though.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Xif. I have 2 full time jobs and dont have a car, but still came to his school to play.

@ Elliot. How about this one of my friends comes and picks you up? and brings you here. Sorry xif you would get torn apart by my boys. they saw the video i took of you at pracs tourney trowing a hissy fit and are itching to clown on you. Lol!
@ laijin I work ya know have jobs. I know thats a foreign thing to alot of you, but thats how i get my vast amountd of money XD naw im not rich or anything though.
I really don't think Elliot would be comfortable getting picked up by someone he's never met before.
Xif is autistic I believe.
Two jobs is cool. Its a good way to keep busy.
You really are better off at MMing Elliot and Tong at the next tourney. If you go Full Metal's tourney, i'll even be there to make sure Tong and Elliot play out their mm with you.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman

uhhh that sounds pretty shady i'd rather xif drive me because i actually know he doesn't have the desire to commit assault and/or robbery against me - but i'm pretty free this weekend save for saturday evening so i can do this thing

in other news ATTENTION SMASHBOARDS FULLMETAL BUTTHEAD SUX AT SMASH BROS HE IS THE WORST PIECE OF GARBAGE I HAVE EVER SEEN

MY GRANDMA COULD RACE FASTER THAN YOU

XIF

Smash Master

If you mean make fun of me, I think I can handle my self. If they wanna fight me or something stupid like that sorry then no I wouldnt want to go down to where you live. Aint looking to get stabbed over a video game.

Since you dont know me like at all, as in, we have never talked in person once, then please kindly refrain from being an idiot towards me. I'm frankly a little tired of going on smashboards and seeing you challenge the world to MM's. I've seen Elliot accept and play out more money matches than I've seen you do (which is zero), thats all I'm saying. I'd like to just drive elliot over and get this over with personally. Not even taking sides here, just an end to smashboards stupidity.

Laijin: I was diagnosed with it as a child, but there has been no reason to believe I am as I grew older, I regret mentioning it even once, and this is exactly why I never told anyone before, and continue to not mention it. Its just johns. I think all of us will act like a straight up ***** sometimes, and well I gotta man up to my times.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Oh prac the way I punked you at you own tournament. You lost all speaking privileges. Oh I heard about the hooters incident and how you scare girls away with your sloppy body and ugly mug. Lol! Earn some respect in your own town before to speak to me.
You didn't "Punk" anybody. You say you came up to me at TGM, which is an outright lie because I would've made your stupid *** pay the door fee.

And I don't know what you heard from whom about the "Hooters Incident," but I do know that our server sat next to and spoke to Reflex and I throughout that entire evening.

You can keep making idle threats like the three or so that you PM'd to me. Pretty soon everybody will see how inscure you are about everything. Seriously, you're just embarassing yourself.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
If you mean make fun of me, I think I can handle my self. If they wanna fight me or something stupid like that sorry then no I wouldnt want to go down to where you live. Aint looking to get stabbed over a video game.

Since you dont know me like at all, as in, we have never talked in person once, then please kindly refrain from being an idiot towards me. I'm frankly a little tired of going on smashboards and seeing you challenge the world to MM's. I've seen Elliot accept and play out more money matches than I've seen you do (which is zero), thats all I'm saying. I'd like to just drive elliot over and get this over with personally. Not even taking sides here, just an end to smashboards stupidity.

Laijin: I was diagnosed with it as a child, but there has been no reason to believe I am as I grew older, I regret mentioning it even once, and this is exactly why I never told anyone before, and continue to not mention it. Its just johns. I think all of us will act like a straight up ***** sometimes, and well I gotta man up to my times.
You say we never met, but you came up to me and introduced yourself to me at FR. Lol! I had no clue who you were and wondered how you knew my name. whatever though. For the last time though if I or any of my frinds for that matter wanted to beat any of you up we would just do it. Anywhere even at a tournament even at your dorm. And over a game and Smash bros at that. Lol! please. So let that go. Thing is I dont even remember inviting you over Xif. Tong needs to stop hiding behind Elliot. and Elliot needs to stop making excuses or in your smash talk "johns" Lol! Its funny how even now Tong is still ducking me. Elliot just jumped in to protect him. Think about it. If im this scary guy that beats people up. You would have gotten beaten up for protecting tong.... very smart on your part elliot*

* end sarcasim

@Prac - I tried to get people to coax you in to coming to IC2 so I can chump you off, but no one wanted to waste there time speaking to you to ask. LMAO!!! read signature.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
@Prac - He did show to TGM. I'll verify that much.

@Kong - We're chill and all man, but I'll have to give you some advice. It'd be best to just not continue arguing back and forth. As much as I am enjoying my popcorn over here, it just isn't worth it to any party to keep this up. TO3 and IC2 are both tournaments that have a high chance of Tong, Elliot, and Prac showing. Just be sure to stop by then and take care of the MMs there. Be the huge man that you are lol, and be the one to step down until the more appropriate situation occurs like at a tournament.

@The Dude looking for GATech Smash - A couple of guys from GA just moved up there last weekend for their first semesters. One goes by Jewdo on the boards, the other is Torgo. I dunno how you can get a hold of Torgo alone, because he's a lurker and not a poster, but if you get a hold of Jewdo, you can get to Torgo. Both are Melee players, but I think Jewdo delves into both games.

College classes today boys and girls. YAYHUZZ!

HyperTheHedgehog

Smash Journeyman
@Prac - He did show to TGM. I'll verify that much.

@The Dude looking for GATech Smash - A couple of guys from GA just moved up there last weekend for their first semesters. One goes by Jewdo on the boards, the other is Torgo. I dunno how you can get a hold of Torgo alone, because he's a lurker and not a poster, but if you get a hold of Jewdo, you can get to Torgo. Both are Melee players, but I think Jewdo delves into both games.
Been e-friends with Torgo for years, actually >_>

Top Bottom