• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASHBROS. SANDBAG!" TIME FOR REVENGE!! Confirmed as...Sandbag??? (not playable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@ Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof I'm very particular with the threads I make and the characters I support, so you'd have to really persuade me to relieve this thread to you, plus I won't just give it away, I may exchange this thread for another..
I many threads I dont use any more.
I guess I will PM you, and send you a full list of my threads, along with reasons to leave this thread to me.

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so it is the aftermath of the Smash Bros. Direct and we had 4 veterans and 1 newcomer. Sandbag was only shown once throughout the whole 40 minute video and he was on the Wii Fit (I believe) stage with Little Mac. Sandbag was not shown as an item when they showed a large list of items and Sandbag was also not shown as the star in the home-run contest. In fact, the home-run contest was not shown at all. Please expand on this if I have missed anything in regards to Sandbag. He is by no means deconfirmed due to the avoidance of being listed as an item and being stationary against Little Mac.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, since Sakurai showed Sandbag in-game (second appearance in Smash 4 now) I guess we can confirm that Sandbag is as he was in prior games. *sighs*

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
*sigh*
I'm just gonna pray he is secretly playable, and then the Sandbag item is replaced with "Sandbag with a hat" to differentiate him from the playable one......

Who am I kidding.
Sandbag is done.

D

Deleted member

Don't give up yet. Lets be like the Ridley supporters! Never giving up until the game's released!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom